How to run a decent Strip/Bordel Club

17 minutes ago, Diamathius said:

Hi there, I have attempted to get this right a few times. total generic building, pole is place bar tended but all the client stand out side even in the rain.

How do I fix this issue?

Stupid question, but did your active sim purchase a Strip Joint?  Double-check to see if it's actually a "Generic" lot, and it didn't switch on you.  I had that happen to me before, which I think was a conflict with another mod I use.  My lot works fine.  I have a pole, designated dancing spots (using the WW X Spot in build/buy), one of the "professional" bars.  My sim purchases the lot, then travels to it; hires the employees (dancers/janitors) through the phone menu, and I assign the outfits to them; and made sure the hours were set.

If I throw a club down onto a lot, can I have NPCs run It/work it? Would I have to build a household for it? 

I want to add a strip club into my world, but I don't want to own/run it just yet. Plus I want to test different designs in real time 

On 1/31/2021 at 12:53 PM, Chlodwig said:

I also got the issue that I got more dancers than customers, 

but I don't understand that setence "clients following the appropriate hours schedule"

whats the appropriate hours schedule?

Appropriate hours schedule is you club's opening time....6pm-5pm will mean clients will turn up in dribs and drabs during those hours.

Hey!

Awesome guide. I want to set up a sex club with the club system and have their meeting place be my strip club, but I'm not able to choose that as a meeting place. I see that OP has 'any strip club' option, but I don't seem to have that option - where could I get it? 

Thanks!

On 5/13/2021 at 4:16 PM, Diamathius said:

Hi there, I have attempted to get this right a few times. total generic building, pole is place bar tended but all the client stand out side even in the rain.

How do I fix this issue?

One my strip clubs has the same problem. About 6 or 7 customers just hang outside idling. The club is busy so I don’t know why there’s always just ones outside. 

I blame it on the wierd sims 4 queue engine. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 7:50 PM, LuversLab92 said:

One my strip clubs has the same problem. About 6 or 7 customers just hang outside idling. The club is busy so I don’t know why there’s always just ones outside. 

I blame it on the wierd sims 4 queue engine. 

Did you solve your problems?

On 5/16/2021 at 6:26 PM, Ravaeina said:

Hey!

Awesome guide. I want to set up a sex club with the club system and have their meeting place be my strip club, but I'm not able to choose that as a meeting place. I see that OP has 'any strip club' option, but I don't seem to have that option - where could I get it? 

Thanks!

i have it, but it does nothing..
in my game is very common to find clubs gathering in places, but strip clubs work a bit different, so i never had them auto spam.

image.png.edd1be16ef8db638c475ca2e74c2a353.png

4 hours ago, bakta said:

Hi,

Going for a twin/clone themed club. 

Is there a way to add specific dancers, either created or downloaded, to the employee list ?

hi, 
i dont quite understand what do you mean by twin/clone themed but i want to see pictures of it when you start running it pls!!

if you want to hire a specific dancer make sure first that the sim is unnemployed
then if you are in the club with the owner and the sim does not show in the list you can use one of the commands

image.png.cd9d5b464b3e79cf8f0864a677d6d8d0.png

so you do CTRL+SHIFT+C and then type in the console:

ww.stripclub_hire_dancer_sim ... ...

On 5/27/2021 at 1:31 AM, Fwien said:

hi, 
i dont quite understand what do you mean by twin/clone themed but i want to see pictures of it when you start running it pls!!

if you want to hire a specific dancer make sure first that the sim is unnemployed
then if you are in the club with the owner and the sim does not show in the list you can use one of the commands

Thanks, works like a charm..

Basic idea was to create/import a sim, make a twin and employ them both.

Still toying with the layout, pics will come when I'm happy with the result.

On 6/1/2021 at 1:25 AM, mjw2185 said:

Thanks for the tips!  Are there any additional pole/spot dancing animations to download?

I know there are plenty of WW sex animations but not sure about stripping, as I haven't found any.

if you download a bunch animations you will be fine
since some are flagged for pole and/or spot

from those obvious i will tell you to make sure you have YrSa and BlackCinema

anyway i will be working in reworking the OP again and i will try to put links for some of those that i use in my game

6 hours ago, bakta said:

Labour unions are after me(*), they want my stripclub to close for a day each week. Is that even possible?

(*) truth is my sims wants a day off too

:D

never heard of that! sounds fun!

On 6/2/2021 at 1:58 PM, Fwien said:

from those obvious i will tell you to make sure you have YrSa and BlackCinema

anyway i will be working in reworking the OP again and i will try to put links for some of those that i use in my game

Thanks so much!  I will check out both of those creators. ?

Hi! @Fwien.

First of all, thanks a lot for this guide, it hugely helped me running my stripclub: it's clear, detailed and well written, you did an amazing job. 

Let's come to my issue. I tried to find the answer of my issue by myself but I couldn't: how can I sell my stripclub? I'm not supersure I want to keep it forever.

Thanks beforehand!

1 hour ago, Ozymandias_77 said:

Hi! @Fwien.

First of all, thanks a lot for this guide, it hugely helped me running my stripclub: it's clear, detailed and well written, you did an amazing job. 

Let's come to my issue. I tried to find the answer of my issue by myself but I couldn't: how can I sell my stripclub? I'm not supersure I want to keep it forever.

Thanks beforehand!

unfortunally you cannot pass the ownership to another household.
but to sell you club you must be in that lot and use your phone, there will be a option "sell stripclub" then you will have this pop up
image.png.431f7d53bb2025eebc13bc7af0908f1f.png

On 5/24/2021 at 3:37 PM, Fwien said:

Did you solve your problems?

No, but this makes me think it's a "me" problem.  My Mods folder is packed with tons of mods, so it's time to start removing the mods. I'll start with WW, and then slowly add them back in until the problem starts.

On 5/15/2021 at 6:32 PM, thatruth25 said:

If I throw a club down onto a lot, can I have NPCs run It/work it? Would I have to build a household for it? 

I want to add a strip club into my world, but I don't want to own/run it just yet. Plus I want to test different designs in real time 

to have a strip club work without you takes a little work, take over the sim you want to run it, go into build mode and do all the necessary things to buy and run the strip club (hiring, etc.) and then go back out into build mode and set the sim back into the neighborhood as nonplayed and activate your original sim.  The strip club is now owned and staffed by nonplayers and you can visit it.

Is there anyway to serve food at a strip club?  I thought maybe a buffet table or something might work, even if you can't charge for it.  I know one of the expansion packs has some kind of buffet table but I don't have it and I'm not sure if the clients at the club will just help themselves if you put it out.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:04 AM, mgunner2010 said:

to have a strip club work without you takes a little work, take over the sim you want to run it, go into build mode and do all the necessary things to buy and run the strip club (hiring, etc.) and then go back out into build mode and set the sim back into the neighborhood as nonplayed and activate your original sim.  The strip club is now owned and staffed by nonplayers and you can visit it.

Didn't know you could do this....thanks for the heads up :)

5 hours ago, mjw2185 said:

Is there anyway to serve food at a strip club?  I thought maybe a buffet table or something might work, even if you can't charge for it.  I know one of the expansion packs has some kind of buffet table but I don't have it and I'm not sure if the clients at the club will just help themselves if you put it out.

unfortunally is worthless to try to provide food.
i tried the buffet, tried vending machine and tried the vendor lot outside but noone get any food.
so from what i can see, since "costumer" buff is custom made by Turbo in the mod, the clients only want to drink and see strippers until they leave.

2 hours ago, procian said:

Didn't know you could do this....thanks for the heads up :)

clubs owned by your active household are open only in the scheaduled time

if you visit other clubs they will be active 24/7...