How to run a decent Strip/Bordel Club

Your strip club is really magnificent, I don't see the simple anywhere.

I have the v157b version of wickedwhims and I want to buy a strip club, but I don't see it anywhere. Can someone tell me how to do it? I have seen tutorials that I must buy it through the cell phone, but the option does not appear, thanks. Should I build it myself? If you could help me, I really appreciate it.

hmm.. for example from a computer you will have this option from households where you can buy a strip club

Spoiler

image.png.0bf608c8477523cad703799a3272f77b.pngimage.png.8b4a2574f3a6dc217b71f2d6dd5553f6.png

then you will choose in the map one lot that is a nightclub (the wicked whims will make that a generic lot later, but is normal)

Spoiler

image.png.0a3cbc27be8605cedf16e075a0dfa661.png

after that you will be ported there and you will be able to edit!
Make sure you have money to buy it.

and i am not sure but i believe you need get to work expansion at least

56 minutes ago, fatiga2020 said:

Your strip club is really magnificent, I don't see the simple anywhere.

I have the v157b version of wickedwhims and I want to buy a strip club, but I don't see it anywhere. Can someone tell me how to do it? I have seen tutorials that I must buy it through the cell phone, but the option does not appear, thanks. Should I build it myself? If you could help me, I really appreciate it.

If you are using the Public version of WW then you will not find it since it has not yet been released in the public version. By my understanding their is still a lot of problems with it.

There is still a way to own run a strip club though using what is called the LMS way.

Here is a link to one the many strip clubs you can find here on Lovers Lab. It includes instructions on how to set it using either WW Patreon OR WW Public via the LMS way.

39 minutes ago, Fwien said:

this is why i dont really want to post mines. :D
those creations are gourgeus! well detailed! Great Job!
damm i need to test those in my game later!

I don't know. Yours look like a simple stright forward starter club to me. And I love your post. I been thinking about doing a LMS Way Strip Club in my games and your post is being helpful in getting everything stright on my head. Although I'll be honest, I want to set up an NPC club where some of my Ladies either work full time or off and on has they need to for a little Extra spending money.

4 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Si está utilizando la versión pública de WW, entonces no la detectará, ya que aún no se ha lanzado en la versión pública. Según tengo entendido, todavía hay muchos problemas con él.

Todavía hay una manera de administrar un club de striptease a través de lo que se llama la forma LMS.

Aquí hay un enlace a uno de los muchos clubes de striptease que puedes encontrar aquí en Lovers Lab. Incluye instrucciones sobre cómo configurarlo usando WW Patreon O WW Público a través del modo LMS.

2 hours ago, fatiga2020 said:

I downloaded it, and after much searching I found that I had to go to a PC and buy it from there. But when I found the cake menu, I can't enable it, it's all in gray.

The web page has instructions on how to set it up and the list of LMS mods you will need has well. Just follow those instructions. In fact, here they are again, copied stright from the web page.

Additional Requirements for this way:

WickedWhims Public - Basic!

NisaK. Wicked Perversion (public or patreon doesn't matter but patreon will work a little bit better) - Gives you the possibility to offer Sex or Lapdances for Money,

More Buyable Venues - by LittleMsSam (Please read the FULL Description of this Mod!)

Entrance Fee - For earning Money for every Visitor of the Club. Do NOT use this, if you use the WW-Way!

Auto Employee - For Barkeepers, DJ's and Bouncers spawning in your Club. If you don't use this, you need to manage everything by yourself!

Buying and running the Club after Installation:

- Open Build-Mode

- Change the Lot-Type to "Own Nightclub"

- Give it the Lot-Traits "Auto Employee" & "Entrance Fee"

- Load your Family

- Go to a Computer and there you can find in the Household-Section the Option "Buyable Venues"

- Choose the Option "Own Nightclub" and buy this club.

- On the Door you can find 2 Options: one to open/close the Club and another to activate Auto-Employee's

- Strippers and Prostitutes needs to be all on your Household by using the Club this way.

- Make Members (can be all) of your Household being prostitutes by using your Phone.

- Use Azmodan Animations to make Poledance possible. The Animations are available in Teasing-Section by clicking on the Pole.

- Your Prostitutes will sometimes be solicited autonomic by Clients. If the Clients want to be teased, you can give them a Lapdance on the Seats by using one of this animations in the Teasing-Section.

- If they want Foreplay (Footjob or Handjob), Oral, Vaginal or Anal, serve them this way.

- You can offer yourself to clients manually by talking to them and use the Option "Offer Body" in "Ho Control".

Just for people that didn't Know.
You actually can make it a gay club.

To do it, all your dancers have to be attracted towards the same gender.
So you have to go in attractive settings from wickedwhims and change all your dances to only prefer the same sex.

I pretty much only get female sims coming into my strip club now and all my dancers are female.

Now what I don't know is if you have to employ the dancer while they're already gay or if it still works after you invited them.
Because I know when I first started, I kept getting guys and girl sims.

But it turns out that kept happening because one of my sims were actually bi.

So make sure EVERY dancer likes their same gender and its only one gender as dancers, so only female or male sim.
The janitor can be any gender, it doesn't effect the clients because I have two gay femboys as janitors; and I still only get pure female clients.

A several other mods you can get to help in your gameplay are 

Sacrificial's Hoe it Up (another prostitution mod which includes lap and pole dancing features) :

https://sacrificialmods.com/hoe-it-up-download-page.html

LittleMsSam's Gender and More lot trait mod (this will help with allowing only men, or women, or even just old people, vampires and/or spellcasters into your venue if that's what you want) :

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412863403/gender-more-custom-lot-trait-this-mod-adds-a

SimmytheSim's More People at the bar and lounge mod (this will most definitely fill up your club and bar chairs!) :

https://modthesims.info/d/553987/more-sims-at-the-bar-nightclub-and-lounge-v1-2.html

Diffevair's No More Elders and Ghosts mod (as I said, with LMS's mod if you want them you can have them, but if not, this one will definitely keep them out) :

https://modthesims.info/d/596424/no-more-elders-and-ghosts-in-nightclub.html

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 12:46 PM, Loli summoner said:

Just for people that didn't Know.
You actually can make it a gay club.

To do it, all your dancers have to be attracted towards the same gender.
So you have to go in attractive settings from wickedwhims and change all your dances to only prefer the same sex.

I pretty much only get female sims coming into my strip club now and all my dancers are female.

Now what I don't know is if you have to employ the dancer while they're already gay or if it still works after you invited them.
Because I know when I first started, I kept getting guys and girl sims.

But it turns out that kept happening because one of my sims were actually bi.

So make sure EVERY dancer likes their same gender and its only one gender as dancers, so only female or male sim.
The janitor can be any gender, it doesn't effect the clients because I have two gay femboys as janitors; and I still only get pure female clients.

Hi, i somehow couldn't find the options to change sexual preferences in WW attractive settings. Is there any additional file i need to download to add this feature? (just like the teenage romance interaction settings in ww)

EDIT: nvm https://www.loverslab.com/topic/151377-how-to-change-sims-sexuality/?do=findComment&comment=3111677

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, lulumaster said:

can you like uhmmm make video about it pls it's easy for me to know how to do it if I watch someone do it 

ok, give me a couple of days and i will review this guide and make a video

8 hours ago, jodido93 said:

Any idea why in my club people start fighting each other?

probably because in the action plan Roughhousing Encouraged in that neighbourg is on.
try disable it or find mods to disable it. at least is what i do.. i just hate action plans.

El 21/9/2020 a las 4:03, Fwien dijo:

ok, dame un par de días y revisaré esta guía y haré un video

probablemente porque en el plan de acción Roughhousing Alentado en ese barrio está encendido.
intente desactivarlo o busque modificaciones para desactivarlo. al menos eso es lo que hago ... simplemente odio los planes de acción.

How can I have more than 12 employees?

• 2 weeks later...