How to run a decent Strip/Bordel Club

On 10/2/2020 at 12:56 PM, wielkadziura99 said:

Do you have any ideas why those commands don't work in my game? ( ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit <amount>) 

Bez tytułu.png

The reason why the cheat not working.

You should have only typed, "ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit 9", not <9>.

Hope that works, if not, then I have no idea what's wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, jodido93 said:

and there is no trick to put more ??

This is from turbodrivers faq: Tip: The menu with available Sims to hire can be extended to display more options by using the “ww.set_stripclub_employee_pool_size <amount>“ command. And you can extend the number of dancers you can hire up to 12 by using the “ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit <amount>“ command.

• 1 month later...

hi, you can't really make them have a threesome just because you want.

But i have lots of orgies in my clubs autonomously.

I should probably do a video on this, but basically you want to set up it in a way that normal couple sex can fail, for example:
 -  if you put a very desirable place to have sex in a room that clients can't enter! this will make the interaction to fail, but your client and your dancer they will still in a group to have sex, so later if your dancer or your client find another partner all the 3 in this case will try to find a place (if you have animations proper) and if they can reach that place then they will have a 3some.

Examplair image:

Spoiler

image.png.a8384f03bad1ca4f76ee85203e17695f.png

This is a old image of one of mine beach clubs, has you can see there is a room with a single bed, that huge bear and the dresser... those items have a lot of couple interactions and are inside a room that will trigger private interactions, all this make it very attractive but the door is locked for employees only!! this way a client can't get in and the interaction will fail. Later when they find another partner(s) they normally go into that big sofa or the lounge chair.

I hope this helped :D

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

12 is maximum.

ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit x - change the X to a number of employees you'd like to have.

I found that info shortly after posting and it works! Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. ☺️

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 8:47 AM, lellodr said:

In my bordel club the sims always have sex with the same places, (doors, mirrors), I have more than 9000 animations and this is frustrating, is there any solution?

sorry for extreme late answer, but this might help others if you already found a decent solution.

so there is some ways to solve this, i really dislike those "doors", "mirrors" and "windows" locations so  to solve this i suggest you to disable those items with shift+click then just do like in this image: 

Spoiler

image.png.eb91abca98d13ff52a037e873152efd8.png

with wicked whims you have some "signs" that you can use to lock rooms, i for exemple do not want to have sex in bathrooms, only in main room, so i usually use the "no sex allowed in the lot" + "sex allowed in this room" in the main room.

Spoiler

image.png.db28ab2773ed7f31cc1dc88b4dec6e2f.png

On 1/2/2021 at 5:27 AM, Fwien said:

scusa per la risposta estremamente tardiva, ma questo potrebbe aiutare gli altri se hai già trovato una soluzione decente.

quindi ci sono alcuni modi per risolvere questo problema, non mi piacciono davvero quelle posizioni di "porte", "specchi" e "finestre", quindi per risolvere questo problema ti suggerisco di disabilitare quegli elementi con MAIUSC + clic, quindi fai come in questa immagine: 

Nascondi i contenuti

image.png.eb91abca98d13ff52a037e873152efd8.png

con capricci malvagi hai dei "segni" che puoi usare per chiudere le stanze, io ad esempio non voglio fare sesso nei bagni, solo nella stanza principale, quindi di solito uso il "sesso vietato nel lotto" + "sesso consentito in questa stanza "nella stanza principale.

Nascondi i contenuti

image.png.db28ab2773ed7f31cc1dc88b4dec6e2f.png

Thanks for the answer, yes I also use this method, but compared to before now the sims are as if they always use the same positions. When I played a few months ago the sims used more random sex locations .

For example, they prefer a door, block the door to have sex, choose another door, never considering the other places to have sex.

i know what you mean, but i am not sure if this is on WickedWhims or NisaK. I remember reading TurboDriver texting about changing some things to make bathrooms less atractive to have sex, because some reports on autonomy used to prefer that place. So i believe there is still some work around to choose what is closer, what is more private, or just random.. i dunno exactly how it works, but i know for sure, from what i have tested, some items are way higher in most probable places to autonomously get picked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 11:57 PM, Lozazel said:

can you combine the strip club with live in business by littlemssam?

Not really, atm Strip Clubs must be held in a venue and they have some heavy scripted behaviours
I have tried but maybe in a future

On 1/22/2021 at 12:21 AM, staciemonroe said:

How do I stop my sim from banging every girl in the club that I gave the slutify trait to? I cant even run the club because my sim is always trying to "patronize the goods" lol

there is some ways to do it, i will give here the 2 that use the most:

- you can disable auto solicitation, with this a sim will not get sex solicitations autonomously from prostitutes, or will refuse them before they happen. you can still however go and ask them yourself if you still want to do some test rides.
Do Shift+Click in the sim and choose WP Extra, then disable auto solicitation

Spoiler

image.png.d7ad94e25e023123e256522739882b73.png

- you can make the sim a prostitute too, and a prostitute can't get another services, i dont know why but thats how it works. And this way not only i can avoid using my own goods i can still play around with clients if i accept. Is actually fun, since i play a male straight male and i have a this girls night club and then i play around too ;)

Spoiler

image.png.8bf329667a6a33311f47bfeab152148e.png

problem how to setup? strip club, ban woman entry?

just coming guest only boy. i don't like lesbian watching. only boy and girl. What a shitty woman comes stubborn.

How to set up a banned woman strip club?

required strip club setting for new boy and girl entry setting.

01-24-21_11-14-07 PM.png

fuck szar.jpg

ban woman entry?

got you, what i do is setting my "workers" gender preference

so the way it works on clients is based of your workers, if you want to make a men-men only is the same thing (i will edit the original post soon to put more and more tips, because i still playing a lot around the clubs)

basicly shift click in your dancers, one by one, in WP extra you need to select Gender prefs
(you can do it too with WW, but i found it faster with WP)

Spoiler

image.png.c7fee09f684ab86b9aac6b0688576495.png

calm, you must set your DANCER and make her STRAIGHT, from what i can see you change your NPC to GAY. (by default everyone is Bi)

i am 100% sure it works! i have this in my game for ages.. i have 9 clubs (actually i am running out of clients) some are Straight others bi others full gay i know this solution works.