[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,515 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

On 7/6/2021 at 6:46 PM, robotalec said:

sure below I can show i have them all researched then on the crafting menu theya re invisible but if i us debug mode I can spawn them in and they work just fine.  The only issue is the crafting is not working

Sorry for long replay
What are exactly these items?

22 hours ago, S16+ said:

Sorry for long replay
What are exactly these items?

i figured it out found that a mod that I was using to make the crafting menues nicer was causing the items like the vibrators for some reason to be invisible in the menu and not selectable but I can hover over them and see something is there

On 7/9/2021 at 10:30 PM, robotalec said:

i figured it out found that a mod that I was using to make the crafting menues nicer was causing the items like the vibrators for some reason to be invisible in the menu and not selectable but I can hover over them and see something is there

okay then

I'm playing on an older version, so forgive me if this bug has already been corrected but:

I've noticed human milk has a tradability of "All". However, I have never managed to find any merchants that will ever buy it. I suspect because it was given its own unique item category, rather than a preexisting one like food, so merchants don't have that unique category whitelisted.

3 hours ago, veedanya said:

I'm playing on an older version, so forgive me if this bug has already been corrected but:

I've noticed human milk has a tradability of "All". However, I have never managed to find any merchants that will ever buy it. I suspect because it was given its own unique item category, rather than a preexisting one like food, so merchants don't have that unique category whitelisted.

yes, it has a unique category
I didn't exepct it will result in things like this

6 hours ago, lightsword96 said:

In Dev mode and character editor, i noticed I can add Dominated and Training soft and harshly. I wondered how do we normally get those hediffs using this mod?

Try crafting a flogger, and having one of your pawns use it (it's a ranged weapon with range 1) on another pawn.  Note that heavy use can leave the target pawn with the Nervous or Mindbroken traits, so be cautious.

On 7/3/2021 at 10:17 AM, Anonymeese said:

We know pretty much what causes this though? The bundled together DLL is from [RF]BodyTypeExtend or some derivative of it, and uses its own texture path for things.

The problem is that it applies that logic to every single accessory in game, and because the new path doesn't contain a texture it shows up pink. So you either have to dig through every mod that adds an accessory and create a duplicate texture, or you build a better DLL.

I am fairly sure I have reported this issue before. Multiple times. It's not that you haven't figured it out, it's that no one is willing to build the said DLL.

This even applies to Royalty DLC by the way. Either put 'not compatible with Royalty' on the front page or figure something out. You *are* asking for donations after all.

Seems this is fixed in the most recent [RF]BodyTypeExtend. So if you replace the very outdated BodyTypeExtended.dll that comes with this mod with the one from it, the purple squares go away. Now I'm not a coder, so I can't say this won't have any effect on the mod, but I haven't seen any.

10 hours ago, DCHY said:

Can I find out the list of mods that add "visible utility slot items"? I couldn't find EXACTLY such a mod, but I still have a purple square

Get "Show Mod Designators" mod. Its shows the mod that the item is from in the description of said item.

9 hours ago, Canaris said:

Get the "Show Mod Designators"mod. it shows the mod from which the item is taken, in the description specified by it

I don't think this mod will allow me to understand what the problem is, the pink square affected the vanilla equipment

Edited by DCHY
Other language
19 hours ago, DCHY said:

I don't think this mod will allow me to understand what the problem is, the pink square affected the vanilla equipment

Any mod that makes items that aren't visible on pawns in vanilla Visible, like belts and jump packs, will be counted in the "visible utility slot items". There is no real list of these mods, but it's a rather niche thing so they aren't many. Further more, excluding the mod maker being a total dumbass, any mod that does do this will include a mention on it in the description/features.

Now going out on a limb, do you maybe have 'Vanilla Apparel Extended- Accessories'? 

6 hours ago, Merlock said:

Any mod that makes items that aren't visible on pawns in vanilla Visible, like belts and jump packs, will be counted in the "visible utility slot items". There is no real list of these mods, but it's a rather niche thing so they aren't many. Further more, excluding the mod maker being a total dumbass, any mod that does do this will include a mention on it in the description/features.

Now going out on a limb, do you maybe have 'Vanilla Apparel Extended- Accessories'? 

No. I don't have a fashion for accessories from this category, somewhere among my mods there is a traitor, and I intend to find him

Edited by DCHY
On 7/14/2021 at 1:42 PM, Merlock said:

Seems this is fixed in the most recent [RF]BodyTypeExtend. So if you replace the very outdated BodyTypeExtended.dll that comes with this mod with the one from it, the purple squares go away. Now I'm not a coder, so I can't say this won't have any effect on the mod, but I haven't seen any.

Thanks, this worked. Now I can enjoy "Vanilla Apparel Expanded - Accessories" & "S16's Extension" together. 

4 hours ago, Hans Needs A Flammenwerfer said:

do we have a estimated time to get the mod updated for 1.3? cause it causes factions to not spawn however its playable even like this only issue is that its kinda hard to trade.

Yeah, Not even sure it's getting worked on to be honest.

I don't think it ever got a git and the patron doesn't exist anymore.

All we can do is hope I guess.

6 hours ago, laggyd said:

Yeah, Not even sure it's getting worked on to be honest.

I don't think it ever got a git and the patron doesn't exist anymore.

All we can do is hope I guess.

considering it was updated early this month I am pretty sure its still getting worked on. jsut a matter of time for the 1.3 update i guess

On 7/25/2021 at 3:51 AM, Hans Needs A Flammenwerfer said:

do we have a estimated time to get the mod updated for 1.3? cause it causes factions to not spawn however its playable even like this only issue is that its kinda hard to trade.

I no longer work on the mod :(