[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,515 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

5 hours ago, throwaway219 said:

Seems to be an incompatibility with this mod and the new vanilla apparel accessories.  When you equip one of the new accessories you get this error message along with a pink square:

Failed to find any textures at Things/Apparel/RangedShieldBelt/RangedShieldBelt_Male while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Apparel/RangedShieldBelt/RangedShieldBelt_Male, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.Graphic_Multi:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(String, Shader, Vector2, Color)
BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected:BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected.TryGetGraphicApparel_Prefix_Patch0(Boolean&, Apparel, BodyTypeDef&, ApparelGraphicRecord&)

Looking at the code in this mod's TryGetGraphicApparel_Prefix it seems like it is doing this:

string str = ((Def)bodyType).defName;   // "Male"
        string text = ((((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.get_LastLayer() != ApparelLayerDefOf.Overhead && !(((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath == BaseContent.PlaceholderImagePath)) ? (((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath + "_" + str) : ((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath);

// text becomes "RangedShieldBelt_Male"

if ((Object)(object)ContentFinder<Texture2D>.Get(text + "_north", false) == (Object)null)
        { // we go down this branch because the four textures on disk are RangedShieldBelt and the _east _north _south variants, and RangedShieldBelt_Male does not exist
            SpecialBodyTypeEX modExtension = ((Def)bodyType).GetModExtension<SpecialBodyTypeEX>();
            if (modExtension != null && modExtension.usedApparelGraphicBy != null)
            { // we don't take this branch
                str = modExtension.usedApparelGraphicBy;
            }
            text = ((Thing)apparel).def.apparel.wornGraphicPath + "_" + str;

// we never changed the value of str, so text remains RangedShieldBelt_Male
        }

// skip a few lines

Graphic val2 = GraphicDatabase.Get<Graphic_Multi>(text, val, ((Thing)apparel).def.graphicData.drawSize, ((Thing)apparel).get_DrawColor());

// this is the call that fails

yeah, I know about this issue, will be fixed some day
need time to figure out what exactly causes this

2 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

I'm Level 1 in regards to modding.. You are Level 3 AND you are a dev. 

So I'm just answering "the phones" And no I don't think doing the Apu voice would be appropriate for people to call in to S16+ and say "thank you fawr calling technical supwart."

I ask for your forgiveness because.. I must point out. the S16+ things has been documented of being seperated from primary RJW stuff.. So posts and troubleshooting relating to that is kinda hazy to find details. Yes, I've used the search functions.. Sadly, NO.. I am unable to reliably find attached files or any type of documentation for getting things working correctly. Inversion seems to be fucked this way on LL.. There are few and far between details, readme, or posts that take a person step by step.

As to why? *shrug* Inversion had prolapsed it's vag or anus one too many times with jackhammers used as dildos is my best guess.

So, I have been forcing human compatible bodies on all the human appropriate races. aka the hairless cat girls, the hairless fox girls, the hairless/scaleless/featherless etc... everything girls. I have read the worse description in my live about a sniper rifle.. lookin to find a Vanilla compatible style friendly mod pack from XB that hurt my small peanut brain. I tried the Mali and Cha patches. I flipped load orders. and I have been unable to find a proper explanation and definition of the EXACT comment that states.. "Here is my Mod, These are the steps you need to do to work with this body type. This is what you need to do for one race.. repeat the contents for the others the same way for the same body type." 

Please, Oh Great and Mercyful Big Bro Dude... can you please post the portion of any posts or snap shots or anything that I can do to ensure the right and proper load order gets met.. I do not mind doing a long write up of the correct steps to follow and to ensure that everyone can referrence it appropriately. aka Take my words and make them yours if you wish at anytime to make this work properly.

Because if we don't do this girls will continue to ignore custom built archotech fuck machines and all the toys and instead keep purchasing motorcycles and riding around at 1am at night with a wooden peg dick up they ass to get an orgasm.. and I will tell you with complete honesty, they are terrible, noisy, a risk to others and annoying as hell.

Search funtions are not working properly to find .xml files or .7z files and patches for anything. wild card operators of * and ? are fucked here on LL and I don't know what type of nomencalture we are supposed to use.

Thank you for your time.

dude, sorry, I don't understand what you want
the general load order template is posted on the RJW main page

17 minutes ago, S16+ said:

the general load order template is posted on the RJW main page

it's okay.. I am still working on the big mod list for everyone. 

my primary question is how do I over-ride/replace the skins from the normal races to conform and work with any of the bodies, clothing and accessories from your pack. 

I am sincere and serious. I have looked for a step by step for idiots.. and I can't find any. Sure I've followed the mod templates.. but even with Character Editor and I hit randomize I'll have variant choices. now you mention you don't support anything outside of your mod.. and I do understand the rote boredom and amount of time required. for doing every iteration of north, south, east, west.. and the number of body types and combinations.. 

I don't.. know? understand? figure out?... fuck... I think the best thing to do is probably document and do a step by step of the things I am attempting to integrate and what I need to modify/fix/ignore/correct.

Load template is clear in the order. How are components and connections supposed to integrate? I will do my best to do a write up of steps. I appologize I've been poking at and doing things all night so my thinking isn't at proper capacity/clarity.  This will take some time. I'll be back later.

23 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

my primary question is how do I over-ride/replace the skins from the normal races to conform and work with any of the bodies, clothing and accessories from your pack. 

what do you mean normal races? bodytypes? what are skins?

1 hour ago, neraklh said:

Hi, I just want to know what industrial and spacer sextoys research unlock. I did the research, and but they seem provide nothing 

HI, these sections are wip

v.1.2.1

- reworked chain harness thoughts descriptions
- reworked servant girl dress thoughts descriptions
- reworked Z dress thoughts descriptions
- reworked flogger hediff_mid descriptions
- rebalanced Z dress mood offsets
- rebalanced S16_BDSM_Harsh has negative severity per day gain
- rebalanced S16_BDSM_Soft has negative severity per day gain
- changed wired nipple vibrators PS Tough thought label
- fixed missing intial stage for S16_BDSM_Harsh
- added S16_BDSM_Harsh thoughts descriptions

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by S16+
On 6/23/2021 at 9:10 PM, S16+ said:

yeah, I know about this issue, will be fixed some day
need time to figure out what exactly causes this

We know pretty much what causes this though? The bundled together DLL is from [RF]BodyTypeExtend or some derivative of it, and uses its own texture path for things.

The problem is that it applies that logic to every single accessory in game, and because the new path doesn't contain a texture it shows up pink. So you either have to dig through every mod that adds an accessory and create a duplicate texture, or you build a better DLL.

I am fairly sure I have reported this issue before. Multiple times. It's not that you haven't figured it out, it's that no one is willing to build the said DLL.

This even applies to Royalty DLC by the way. Either put 'not compatible with Royalty' on the front page or figure something out. You *are* asking for donations after all.

Edited by Anonymeese
5 hours ago, robotalec said:

Any idea why the dildos andf vibrators are not showing up in crafting area I see empty slots where they are suppose to be but cannot craft hem

Can u provide a screenshot please?

On 7/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Anonymeese said:

no one is willing to build the said DLL.

this is true
I am not a c# coder myself so I cannot do anything about it

you can say I can pay for coder's work and you will be right, but the problem is I have to spend all Patreon money on food
I am really ashamed to say it but I have no other exuses

you also can say that i can ask some to it for free and you will be right, but I have troubles communicating to people because of childhood trauma

'not compatible with Royalty' 

it's compatible actually, i made duplicating textures for jump pack and broadshield

You *are* asking for donations after all.

there is no content for patrons only

donations are voluntary
and you need to understand, this is hobby, not a job I am working regular time and I am getting paid for

Guys, this project is close to its anniversary and I had lots of fun working on it, but recently I have almost no time and moral resoures to support and develop it further, so I by this post I quit the project. 
I still will be answering your questins here or on RJW Discord (please, use it if you want a quick answer), but I won't fix or add anything.

Huge thanks to all my Patreon members, guys, you helped me so many times and I cannot even express how much love I have for you❤️

I would be happy if someone will take care of the mod.

Good luck and see ya on the Internet!

17 hours ago, S16+ said:

Can u provide a screenshot please?

sure below I can show i have them all researched then on the crafting menu theya re invisible but if i us debug mode I can spawn them in and they work just fine.  The only issue is the crafting is not working20210706104520_1.jpg.e3b3e1e06ad38936d5930a13a24c6968.jpg20210706104420_1.jpg.5b8217200083090fe75b5dd276ff9a06.jpg20210706104418_1.jpg.1778aa40b7f51e7e986a432e9ed03681.jpg20210706104407_1.jpg.9f749fb29cb54a6ef3573baa8dcb3fb9.jpg