[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,528 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

Hey, version 106 is out. 

Spoiler

- added countsAsClothingForNudity to be "false" for micro thong and intimate tape
- retextured Z dress
- added high thong

If you wanna help me with development check my Patreon page

106prev.jpg

A work nicely done.
Now for some question/suggestions: Any chance for thin body support (prob someone alredy asked this)? Is possible to remove the fact that the "tough" trait disable thoughts (because i love the "maso-tough" combo on my fav melee girl)? To finish: What about... uuuhh... urethra sex toys (for ex: vibrators) (if you want, you can put "dub bad hygene" interactions, optional for those that want it)?

P.S.: Welp, and now all the bondage that come after "basic bondage" research disappeared, and i didn't add or change anything.
And since i'm here again: If you are going to do the urethra vibrators, can you also add the double version (and same for anal)?

Edited by StrikeEnergy
12 hours ago, StrikeEnergy said:

A work nicely done.

Hey, thanks!

Now for some question/suggestions: Any chance for thin body support (prob someone alredy asked this)?

would require lots of work so no

Is possible to remove the fact that the "tough" trait disable thoughts (because i love the "maso-tough" combo on my fav melee girl)?

uuhh i didn't understand

To finish: What about... uuuhh... urethra sex toys (for ex: vibrators) (if you want, you can put "dub bad hygene" interactions, optional for those that want it)?

male sex toys are not planned
unless comissioned

P.S.: Welp, and now all the bondage that come after "basic bondage" research disappeared, and i didn't add or change anything.

this is because of the rework of the mod

20 hours ago, S16+ said:

would require lots of work so no

*sad noises*

20 hours ago, S16+ said:

uuhh i didn't understand

There are a chance that i'm mistaken with another mod, lol, i'll ask to the other modder if they did that to their stuff. But what i mean is: if my pawn have the "Tough" trait, "that" apparel give no mood buff, while when weared by another one that don't have that trait, still have the mood buff.

20 hours ago, S16+ said:

male sex toys are not planned

unless comissioned

Never talked about male sex toys, just... hummm... add more salt to the meal, no need to make graphic, just have some... extra thing to add, "extra slots" if you want to call like that; i'm not an world-known programmer, but i suppose is something like paste-copy the vaginal vibrator, change layer with an new one and different "thoughts" description? Welp, if not, i'm sorry for saying something that i don't know how really it works and that you know better than me how it work. Also the "dub bad hygene" was just an idea, i actually really don't care about it, so you don't need to lose your mind around it.

20 hours ago, S16+ said:

this is because of the rework of the mod

Actually i figured out, just an mod that did a weird iteraction by placing stuff in, in fact i still have all the werable. Btw, those could be a good placeholder for future updates, right?

If i'm gonna have more interesting ideas, i'll let you know. And ofc, all this is only up to you if do it or not, i'm not your master nor your superior, so fell free.

Good luck with your job.

Edited by StrikeEnergy

I know you already responded to such question, but how do i get "Love juice"? I tried many things (so, please don't respond with "wear vibrators" because i did that too), but so far i didn't get any, so probably i'm doing something wrong, or i don't have some requirements that must be met. Or could be that something go wrong during installation, but i hope that isn't the case, even considered the weird interaction of the last time...

On 1/23/2022 at 3:00 PM, StrikeEnergy said:

I know you already responded to such question, but how do i get "Love juice"? I tried many things (so, please don't respond with "wear vibrators" because i did that too), but so far i didn't get any, so probably i'm doing something wrong, or i don't have some requirements that must be met. Or could be that something go wrong during installation, but i hope that isn't the case, even considered the weird interaction of the last time...

Today i find one (1!) of those, idk where it appear, when it appear, and who make it appear, i just saw it in the stockpile and that was it. One in an ark of a game. I would love to know more precisly how to get it, because so far the only other way that i can think of is dev mode, and yeah that's not nice...

7 minutes ago, StrikeEnergy said:

Today i find one (1!) of those, idk where it appear, when it appear, and who make it appear, i just saw it in the stockpile and that was it. One in an ark of a game. I would love to know more precisly how to get it, because so far the only other way that i can think of is dev mode, and yeah that's not nice...

the only way it spawns is by vibrator hediffs
so idk?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 7:34 PM, S16+ said:

RNW is not supported because it would require redrawing all the apparel for all RNW body addon types, which means hell amount of copy paste work?
I ll check nipple clamps to be not counted as clothes

Would also be great if things like nipple piercings and other "acessories" didn't count as wearing clothes, since it doesn't make much sense.

On 2/18/2022 at 2:43 PM, Niko Nyanko said:

Would also be great if things like nipple piercings and other "acessories" didn't count as wearing clothes, since it doesn't make much sense.

i'll fix it someday ahaha, the problem is that i use not "tradtional" apparel bodypartgroups for accs

36 minutes ago, Joey3155 said:

I'm confused it says I need a CE patch? Is that for combat extended? But I don't use Combat Extended so why do I need a patch for it.

you need a CE patch if you use CE
if you don't use CE, you don't need a patch