Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Nude mods Previews and Feedback

Alright so if anyone wants give me feedback on my mods or suggestions.Here will be the place for them.I will also be posting previews for my nude mods for this game.Here is a peek of a mod I just finished.It came out great will finish optional files for it then upload on nexus and then start uploading my mods to loverslab.Hope you follow this post and give feedback.

STAR WARS Battlefront II 6_20_2020 7_38_17 AM.png

STAR WARS Battlefront II 6_20_2020 9_51_11 AM.png

18 minutes ago, tigers said:

See, i'm not the only one who wants them for the story mode :P

Haha for now be patient. I actually just finished the optional files for it and will now upload it to nexus.Will post link when available on nexus and upload on loverslab a little later.I really love how this one came out Leia looks Amazing.

1 minute ago, myuhinny said:

@Modlover31

Yes it's fine they removed us from their blacklist a long time ago and anyone is allowed to link to LL as well as talk about LL over there as long as what is linked doesn't break any of their site rules.

Thanks for the insight I want to link this thread so more players can give feedback.

7 minutes ago, Skywalka said:

love ur mods man lol. can you replace some other heroes with leia or rey as well? Ones like Kylo or Iden something

Thanks man ?.What you mean what heroes would like replaced with the nude mods? I am thinking of doing Vader next with Leia.

Also wanted to ask Adult mod players what do you guys think of Nude female body Clones for the republic? With my newest Leia mod I discovered how to put helmets on the nude Mods.So I was thinking maybe it is possible to have all the clones use like Iden's body with their helmets on. It would take more work since there are so many Clone legions.? But would you guys like a nude mod like that for this game?

11 minutes ago, Modlover31 said:

Thanks man ?.What you mean what heroes would like replaced with the nude mods? I am thinking of doing Vader next with Leia.

Like can you replace kylo with rey or leia instead of iden?

Also replace Phasma Finn and Iden if that's possible. Vader sounds good too lol

keep it up man

3 minutes ago, Modlover31 said:

Also wanted to ask Adult mod players what do you guys think of Nude female body Clones for the republic? With my newest Leia mod I discovered how to put helmets on the nude Mods.So I was thinking maybe it is possible to have all the clones use like Iden's body with their helmets on. It would take more work since there are so many Clone legions.? But would you guys like a nude mod like that for this game?

Also sure, why not lmao

2 minutes ago, Skywalka said:

Like can you replace kylo with rey or leia instead of iden?

Also replace Phasma Finn and Iden if that's possible. Vader sounds good too lol

keep it up man

I appreciate the Enthusiam.? I don't really want to replace kylo with rey or leia.My vision was to replace him with Iden just my thoughts and I don't really want to do that work again.Phasma and finn though yes I probably will eventually do those too.But for phasma man I tried to put her Helmet on the nude body but it just isn't possible with my begginer skills.I started modding this game at the beginning of this week lol.FrostyEditor is Intimidating to learn.So I will do Phasma with probably a First order helmet instead.

Just to let everyone know I am playing with Instant Action Improvement with my nude mods. My newest mod Nude Leia replace Anakin. Is really buggy with the IAI mod. So expects bugs with my newest mod. My Leia mod is definitely the most buggy out of the 3.It will have missing hair and meshes. If anyone can please tell me what bugs you experience with my Leia Mod. I would appreciate it. 

Alright Well The poll for the gunner has 19 votes 10 votes saying Both Lol.Thanks to the 19 people who voted. I will work on that nude mod today and see if I can release it today or Tommorow at the latest. I will keep releasing Hero Swaps for the Nude mods I have a couple ideas like the ones I posted yesterday.

I have a lot of ideas for the Nude mods and will have a poll later today with some previews deciding what big Nude mod I should focus next.The poll will include Campaign nude mod like @tigers mentioned.If you want to help me decide what to do next please take a part in the poll it would help.Rather then me just picking one randomly.?

24 minutes ago, Brodyssey said:

You've done great work so far! Whatever nude mods you plan on making next, I'll gladly be on board. I would personally be most happy with a mod that changes clones or Stormtroopers into nude females (preferably using the nude Leia body)

I feel like another idea would be to have "sexy stormtroopers". Skimpy armor and bikini armor stuff.

44 minutes ago, Brodyssey said:

You've done great work so far! Whatever nude mods you plan on making next, I'll gladly be on board. I would personally be most happy with a mod that changes clones or Stormtroopers into nude females (preferably using the nude Leia body)

18 minutes ago, jjnoc5 said:

I feel like another idea would be to have "sexy stormtroopers". Skimpy armor and bikini armor stuff.

I was actually thinking about something like that will be in poll today and thanks for letting me know guys very helpful?. Bikini's I might be able to actually do for all my nude mods in the future.Skimpy armor may be a littlt too advanced right now hopefully in the future.