Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Nude mods Previews and Feedback

17 hours ago, kashoner said:

the rey mod azure bikini is not working on the latest mod manager version. can u fix it please?

If any of my mods do not work use frosty mod manager V1.0.5.8 instead the only difference is some support for a fifa game.Also make sure you only have azurite bikini mod enabled not any other rey mod or it will block my mod.

Here is older versions for frosty:https://github.com/GalaxyEham/FrostyToolSuite/releases.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:02 AM, Modlover31 said:

Figured I would post this here just to alert anyone who doesn't have the game and reads this thread.The game's celebration edition will be free next week on epic games.The celebration Edition includes all the appearances.

1396121439_EpicGamesLauncher1_8_202112_56_53AM.thumb.png.e3c4c065b813dd3f63f0105310137213.png

In order to get mods to work at all on the Epic Games free version, you must go into Origin, right click on Battlefront II and go to Properties, then go to Advanced Launch Options and type in: -datapath "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II\ModData" (or wherever you store the game) into the Command Line Arguments. That's the only way to get mods via Frosty Mods to be recognized at all. Hope this helps everyone!

2 hours ago, LabLoverGuy said:

In order to get mods to work at all on the Epic Games free version, you must go into Origin, right click on Battlefront II and go to Properties, then go to Advanced Launch Options and type in: -datapath "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II\ModData" (or wherever you store the game) into the Command Line Arguments. That's the only way to get mods via Frosty Mods to be recognized at all. Hope this helps everyone!

Wow thank you very much for this super helpful.I didn't know of this just recently learned frosty didn't support Epic games.I am going to post this in my discord as well.

1 hour ago, Modlover31 said:

Wow thank you very much for this super helpful.I didn't know of this just recently learned frosty didn't support Epic games.I am going to post this in my discord as well.

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. I doubt they're going to update Frosty just for the sole purpose of adding official support for Epic Games, so we'll be using this method for a while.

2 hours ago, LabLoverGuy said:

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. I doubt they're going to update Frosty just for the sole purpose of adding official support for Epic Games, so we'll be using this method for a while.

Yeah frosty most likely won't get a update for a long time.Is a good thing and a bad thing.I would have to update all my mods for a new frosty.?

4 hours ago, Bm212 said:

Hey guys, awesome mods! New here but have you ever thought of creating a mod using or like this?
https://www.renderhub.com/rip-van-winkle/jyn-erso-nude-from-star-wars-battlefront

Hi welcome.Yes I have seen that Jyn Erso nude model.She is on my list for far future nude models to make a mod into.Right now I am working hard on Nude Ahsoka mod.After her then I will start doing other girls.Don't except them to be soon.Making nude models into mods is very difficult and time consuming.I am just one guy doing all the work plus learning as I go.So if you want to keep updated on my mods I would recommend you to join my Discord as well.I post stuff there that isn't posted publicly due to reasons.

2 hours ago, seinxean said:

so... i play the game from epic and trying to install some mods...

does the mod not compatible with epic games version? i tried the "-datapath" and launch frosty with administrator too but still doesn't work.Screenshot_30.png.5d7172cee24e45fdcbbf0d2c35002802.png

I don't use epic games version but I found this video for anyone who needs help.

18 hours ago, seinxean said:

so... i play the game from epic and trying to install some mods...

does the mod not compatible with epic games version? i tried the "-datapath" and launch frosty with administrator too but still doesn't work.Screenshot_30.png.5d7172cee24e45fdcbbf0d2c35002802.png

In your screenshot I noticed that you have both the Scarif and Enhanced models of Rey, you can only have one installed, or else it won't work. You have to disable and/or uninstall one of them for it to show in-game.

20 hours ago, Modlover31 said:

Hi welcome.Yes I have seen that Jyn Erso nude model.She is on my list for far future nude models to make a mod into.Right now I am working hard on Nude Ahsoka mod.After her then I will start doing other girls.Don't except them to be soon.Making nude models into mods is very difficult and time consuming.I am just one guy doing all the work plus learning as I go.So if you want to keep updated on my mods I would recommend you to join my Discord as well.I post stuff there that isn't posted publicly due to reasons.

Thats awesome. I would love to join your discord! Also possibly try to help if I can? I would love to learn how to mod this game as well. Might look up some tutorials and give a crack at it sometime.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:23 AM, Modlover31 said:

If any of my mods do not work use frosty mod manager V1.0.5.8 instead the only difference is some support for a fifa game.Also make sure you only have azurite bikini mod enabled not any other rey mod or it will block my mod.

Here is older versions for frosty:https://github.com/GalaxyEham/FrostyToolSuite/releases.

yes i understand but cant u update this amazing mod to work with the newest version? i have a lot of mods and most of them REQUIRE the newest mod manager. please :)

2 hours ago, kashoner said:

yes i understand but cant u update this amazing mod to work with the newest version? i have a lot of mods and most of them REQUIRE the newest mod manager. please :)

No I have no plans to update it.Like I said I don't play fifa and only use frosty for star wars battlefront 2.Anyways you can have both versions installed at the same time.If I were to update my mods it would be a lot of work because I would have to update all my mods.

19 hours ago, Modlover31 said:

No I have no plans to update it.Like I said I don't play fifa and only use frosty for star wars battlefront 2.Anyways you can have both versions installed at the same time.If I were to update my mods it would be a lot of work because I would have to update all my mods.

what fifa? im talking about the azure bikini rey for battlefront 2 :D