Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Nude mods Previews and Feedback

1 hour ago, Inquisitor69 said:

Really love your mods! What mods are you currently working on?

Thank you inquistor69 glad you like them.As you can see of my recent skimpy mods. I am finishing those mods until I get all the appearances.I am no longer modding every day so that is why I am releasing mods far apart now.Plus I am not currently playing the game so I tend to work on the mods when I feel motivated to make them.My mods are for a few people who actually play the game so I am glad you few enjoy them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where should I put all my focus on for the next mod? 

I haven't had much time to make mods for this game because of real life and I have been putting my free time in my other Adult creations.So I want to ask you guys and gals if there is any. Where do you want me to put what time I do have modding for Starwars Battlefront 2.

Should I finish my existing Nude Skimpy Apperances mods which is faster to do or should I focus on making a new nude girl mod for the game.Which will be a Nude Adult Ahsoka mod for the game.Ahsoka will take much longer as I am still learning how to do it all alone.Which is very time consuming to do.

Here is a poll to let me know what you think.https://strawpoll.com/fqbk15b6k

I don't really play the game anymore currently and interest in my mods have really fallen off since the last scarif update.So your opinion matters to me as I create and share my mods for people who enjoy playing with them even though I know it is just a few people.I am glad to make those few people have more fun with the game as that is all I wanted with adult mods for this game.

18 hours ago, me3 said:

can you give rey a bikini or swimsuit?? Azurite from DOA would look gorgeous.

It is possible in the future.It is one of my goals for a mod.Not really interested in porting the DOA girls over right now.I do love those girls just don't really want to see them in battlefront 2 right now.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Modlover31 said:

Well 12 voted 9 said to do Ahsoka next.So that is what I will do.I am putting all my other mods in work on pause.Whatever time I spend on modding will be solely for a nude Adult Ahsoka mod to be released next.

Where should I put all my focus on ... - Poll Results - StrawPoll - Google Chrome 10_27_2020 12_34_30 AM.png

I can’t wait to see more of your fantastic work!

23 hours ago, Plumbum207 said:

Hot af, I'm new to modding mp games, is this safe to use in mp? I'm kinda worried for my account (btw skimpy is justice)

Hi yes if the mods are just cosmetic like model swaps/edits.You only get banned if you use a mod that changes stats or abilities.Like my custom abilities for my Nude Iden kylo swap mod.I agree lewds mods are justice.

7 hours ago, Inquisitor69 said:

I’m excited for the ahsoka mod! Will you show us the progress in the future or no?

Glad you are so am I. I Love Ahsoka.When I have something to show I will of course post some previews here.Just don't expect it soon.I don't mod daily anymore.So progress is slow.

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 12:49 AM, TortillaTheHutt said:

That Princess skin is insanely cute. Would it be possible to do a topless version of the Huttslayer skin? That would be amazing

Glad you liked it.Still not sure what I am gonna do with that skin.A topless version is not a bad idea.

Sweet. Also sorry to burden you with suggestions, I know modders get a lot of them, but I just wanted to bring up the possibility a "SFW" version of the skimpy mod (maybe exactly the same but with underwear or shorts, and Bouschh could just be the plain old huttslayer) because every one of those Leia alts is really cute and I kinda want an excuse to use them on my main loadout lol. Would anyone else be interested in that sort of thing?

18 minutes ago, TortillaTheHutt said:

Sweet. Also sorry to burden you with suggestions, I know modders get a lot of them, but I just wanted to bring up the possibility a "SFW" version of the skimpy mod (maybe exactly the same but with underwear or shorts, and Bouschh could just be the plain old huttslayer) because every one of those Leia alts is really cute and I kinda want an excuse to use them on my main loadout lol. Would anyone else be interested in that sort of thing?

Good Suggestion.I will think about it for the future after I finish those skimpy mods.If more people also desire it I could do it.

Here is a link to my Nexus Page with all my currently released mods so far.Someone asked for it so I might as well post it her as well for anyone looking for it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/45693227?tab=user+files

Also here is a link to another Adult modder for Starwars Battlefront 2 mods.He is a friend and has helped me quite a bit in a few mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/93566803?tab=user+files

How do you use the Azurite bikini Rey? Like which other files do you load and in what order? I loaded the nude rey alpha and enhanced model in Frosty, which I assumed would be necessary for any other nude mods, and then the Azurite, but I didn't see it show up anywhere in Rey's skins.

19 hours ago, exxa said:

How do you use the Azurite bikini Rey? Like which other files do you load and in what order? I loaded the nude rey alpha and enhanced model in Frosty, which I assumed would be necessary for any other nude mods, and then the Azurite, but I didn't see it show up anywhere in Rey's skins.

You don't need any other mods besides azurite bikini.If you use other rey mods with the azurite bikini mod it won't work correctly.Just have the azurite bikini mod enabled.Also if you need help modding you can ask me in my discord for faster help.