Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Nude mods Previews and Feedback

After a lot of thinking and realizing how much time and effort I am putting into my mods(40 hours now on ahsoka) .I have finally opened up a patreon and would greatly appreciate everyone here to atleast take a look at it. https://www.patreon.com/ModLover31 Your support would help me out a lot as it will allow me to keep spending so much time on mods.The discord will no longer be open to public.It will now only be for patrons only.I will still be posting some previews here on my thread but at a slower rate they will be on my patreon first then on here after some time. Polls will now only be on my patreon.The next poll will decide which skimpy apperance I should release next.I will now be releasing my other mods again.Ahsoka is almost done but the last step has proven to be very difficult so I will keep working on her but will resume my other mods as well. Also if you join my patreon this week you won't be charged until the first since it is the last week of the month.I wouldn't want to charge supporters twice upfront.But upfront charge will be enabled next month.I am excited to see how patreon goes and I do hope atleast a few of you support me as my mods will continue to get more ambitous.Don't worry my mods will always be free to everyone.?

I will now be posting Detailed Progress updates about my Ahsoka nude mod on my patreon.So if you want to be kept uptodate please support me there. I have also decided a ROUGH early version of my Ahsoka mod will be released on my patreon for all my supporters tiers. Don't worry a more refined stable version of my Ahsoka mod will be released FREE afterwards.As for how long it will take I can't say it is a lot of work.But I am close to a rough version.More details on this update post.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/46730188

Hi I tried doing it my self but nothing came of it can u plz plz plz use a nude rey mod with Rey Skywalker hair and give her Obi Wan's robe for TROS skin and Palptine's Sith Eternal robe for Resilience and do whichever one u favor for the rest please. Also can you make the robes a bit shorter like Palpatine's uneder the knee but Obi-Wan's over it half way to the butt n knee in between. PLZ use the Rey Skywalker hair. Also if u could some how make it NOT TOO MUCH but slight weathering on Rey's cloak n skin that'd be amazing thank u!!

4625-1607220118-2099825859.png2931-1588629316-778756505.png4264-1600250629-868442308.png3743-1594657041-1178282361.png

1 hour ago, Emmanuel L said:

Hi I tried doing it my self but nothing came of it can u plz plz plz use a nude rey mod with Rey Skywalker hair and give her Obi Wan's robe for TROS skin and Palptine's Sith Eternal robe for Resilience and do whichever one u favor for the rest please. Also can you make the robes a bit shorter like Palpatine's uneder the knee but Obi-Wan's over it half way to the butt n knee in between. PLZ use the Rey Skywalker hair. Also if u could some how make it NOT TOO MUCH but slight weathering on Rey's cloak n skin that'd be amazing thank u!!

4625-1607220118-2099825859.png2931-1588629316-778756505.png4264-1600250629-868442308.png3743-1594657041-1178282361.png

Cool idea but I don't do requests.I am already full on work with my mods.

It is the 1st now so the poll is over on my patreon. Iden won so I will finish her stormtrooper Skimpy appearance and release as soon as she is done. Leia got 2nd so her hoth appearance will release after iden's. Rey got last so her ep7 appearance will be after leia's. I have also now enabled charged upfront on my patreon for anyone who is interested in joining now. Thank you to my patrons for supporting me. As I have many more mods to make and release for FREE.

https://www.patreon.com/ModLover31

Lucky for everyone I got my youtube friend to make a early preview video for my nude empire mod.

So here is early a preview for my Nude Empire mod.Consider this a treat. ? 

You need to click  watch on youtube. I don't know how to remove the censorship on the link.

for some reason none of the mods work when I try to install them and whatnot. I followed the guide with the epic games and whatnot (with the datapath) and still nothing has managed to work. I even tried deleting the moddata folder, then redoing the whole process but it still not work.

I use celebration edition from epic games (when it was free)

On 2/7/2021 at 1:13 AM, aso_toi said:

for some reason none of the mods work when I try to install them and whatnot. I followed the guide with the epic games and whatnot (with the datapath) and still nothing has managed to work. I even tried deleting the moddata folder, then redoing the whole process but it still not work.

I use celebration edition from epic games (when it was free)

I assume you followed this guide?

Spoiler

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9583408-epic-games-modding-a-techical-solution/

Solution#2 wasn't working for me either, but when I downloaded file from Solution#1 it worked! Don't forget what before running .cmd you need to select needed mods in Frosty, launch game from there and then close it after "applaying mods" is done.

First playable Version of my Asari mod is now on my patreon. All tiers have early access. The final version will be free for everyone my patrons from now will have early access to all my mods updates.Mods that have Imsorryhan's bodies will always release at the same time publicly and free. Only mods that don't have his bodies will be in early access.

STAR WARS Battlefront II 2_10_2021 4_49_47 AM_result.jpg683080313_STARWARSBattlefrontII2_10_20214_50_11AM_result.thumb.jpg.fa707868c689a08e9b361b49838060a6.jpg