Is there a mod adding more than one troll at some locations? And Skevers in cities?

There are some nice animations for 3some with trolls, but i'm not aware of any location i could actually trigger them in the vanilla game. Hostile would be prefered, but if friendly... i'd take that over not having them.^^

And i know there is a mod that makes these little rats come out at night in cities, but i can't remember the name and it was rather a side feature... does anybody know?

Just now, Nazzzgul666 said:

There are some nice animations for 3some with trolls, but i'm not aware of any location 

In the sense of activating the animation at a specific point?

Just now, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hostile would be prefered

SexLab Pheromones 1.3.3  Definitely aggressive, properly configured, you can also make only Trolls appear. The number I think is based on the type of animation you have ( I assume however, that you already know this)

9 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

There are some nice animations for 3some with trolls, but i'm not aware of any location i could actually trigger them in the vanilla game. Hostile would be prefered, but if friendly... i'd take that over not having them.^^

And i know there is a mod that makes these little rats come out at night in cities, but i can't remember the name and it was rather a side feature... does anybody know?

We had this thread a year or so ago. It was started by @Grey Cloud. I remember Darkshade and Graywinter Watch,

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It was started by @Grey Cloud. I remember Darkshade and Graywinter Watch,

These two are the first to spring to mind. There may be a couple of places on the north coast - maybe in a cave on one of those small islands off from Winterhold and maybe in Upper Steepfall Burrow. Hard to say in the last two - maybe it's mods adding extra.

SL kidnapped was so buggy when i last tried, i've seen there are some patches but for now i don't dare to. Generally, i'd rather have places where i can go and find some. Ideally closer to cities/Whiterun, but i guess i'd have to do that on my own then. Pheromones sounds like an alternative, though. :)

Any ideas about that Skeevers mod? I could bite myself in the ass because i know i already asked that question and got the answer, but that was like 2 years ago and i can't remember it at all or find it again. As far as i remember it wasn't the "main" feature of that mod, but i also can't remember what it actually does.

Otherwise... suggestions for adding creatures? my PC is still a potato so anything that adds like +10 in one cell is too much, but something like +1 troll or +2-3 wolves/bears would be great. :)

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I was going to suggest SkyrimMoreSpawns, which I have been using

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16421

But, there is nothing about Trolls in the MCM, there is an option for Predators but so far I haven't seen an evidence of that affecting Troll spawns, certainly Labyrinthian still only had 4 Trolls.

But if you want to suddenly be set upon by 3 Bears, 2 Saber Cats and half dozen wolves (apparently they're all friends) then that's the mod for you.

31 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I was going to suggest SkyrimMoreSpawns, which I have been using

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16421

But, there is nothing about Trolls in the MCM, there is an option for Predators but so far I haven't seen an evidence of that affecting Troll spawns, certainly Labyrinthian still only had 4 Trolls.

But if you want to suddenly be set upon by 3 Bears, 2 Saber Cats and half dozen wolves (apparently they're all friends) then that's the mod for you.

That's exactly what i don't want, my PC...
If it would be 3 bears OR 2 saber cats OR half a dozen wolves, that would be great. If it's all at once, i'll either crash or lagg so hard that it's no fun anymore.