Okay i have a few issues I need help with.

1. When running BNB, Type 6M etc body mods, Sexout, and the Maternity Pack Overkill; when I switch to a new body type the body would disappear. And when I would try to talk to a NPC the game would stop working and CTD. I was also using TTW and the quick start mod as well if it matters.

2. When I try to run the Material Pack Overkill or the dependant mods (Fertile Breeder, Captured) on vanilla NV the loading screen lags out terribly and doesnt respond and I have to CTD. Every other mod works fine. 

For the first one (invisible bodies) I found a solution to the problem was not activating the random preggo item spawn box in pregancys menu. But I am totally at a loss for the other two. Ive tried sorting in LOOT and cleaning with no success so far. And am totally uninitiated with editing files on FNVEdit. So any sort of help and assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

I fixed it mostly by running it all through FOMM, but now when I select a certain body type and after a few seconds from equipping an outfit it disappears from the character model and inventory.

I'm using Sexout,SCR,Spunk,Slavery,Tryout,Pregnancy,Offspring,Maternity Pack Overkill, two Fertile Breeder mods, BnB,Type 6M, 3M, Breezes Males, 3d genitals and pubes, and Equippable futanari mods. I dont know if its an actual error/glitch in game or part of the Sexout Mods. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer, Thanks. ?

4 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

I fixed it mostly by running it all through FOMM, but now when I select a certain body type and after a few seconds from equipping an outfit it disappears from the character model and inventory.

I'm using Sexout,SCR,Spunk,Slavery,Tryout,Pregnancy,Offspring,Maternity Pack Overkill, two Fertile Breeder mods, BnB,Type 6M, 3M, Breezes Males, 3d genitals and pubes, and Equippable futanari mods. I dont know if its an actual error/glitch in game or part of the Sexout Mods. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer, Thanks. ?

There is a bug in Maternity Pack Overkill that will remove outfits. Somebody posted a fix. I'm currently building the next update, and that fix will be included.

I installed the patch and at first thought it didn't work but after some trial and error what I think it might be is having different body replacers enabled at once. Because I believe when I tried to use 3M and 6P with BnB and Athletic BnB is when clothes disappear. Because with just BnB or 3M or 6M, or just going with vanilla race she appears in under wear. But when I go to one of the optional ones like gaunt, well endowed etc she is conpletely naked. So I am thinking it has something to do with character body replacers and meshes. 

The script checks which bodymods are installed, and might not work correctly when you have multiple installed.

I haven't touched the outfits themselves in the 'not-type3/vanilla' sections, so it might also be that they just don't work.

Here are the mods and packages I have installed and activated on FOMM. I have tried going through all of them one by one and deactivating and reactivating and turning archive invalidation on and off and get them to work some times, and other times it works but the same clothes removing bug comes up. I am not sure which ones I should exclude or disable or what not. Any help would be appreciated. I have the MOP patch installed and enabled as well.

FOMM List 1.JPG

FOMM List 3.JPG

FOOMM List 2.JPG

12 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

Here are the mods and packages I have installed and activated on FOMM. I have tried going through all of them one by one and deactivating and reactivating and turning archive invalidation on and off and get them to work some times, and other times it works but the same clothes removing bug comes up. I am not sure which ones I should exclude or disable or what not. Any help would be appreciated. I have the MOP patch installed and enabled as well.

FOMM List 1.JPG

FOMM List 3.JPG

FOOMM List 2.JPG

Body by race and Armor by Race might not work properly. I remember having issues when I have those mods running.

Can you test by disabling those?

Okay ive disabled the by race mods and I still seem to get a naked body and disappearing clothes. I think i have it narrowed down to one of my body replacers; but not sure Which one. Its either BnB, BOG Type3M, or Type 3M vanilla or Type 6M. And or the armor texture/mesh replacers for said body mods. 

Uninstalled and reinstalled everything except FCO and the By Race mods and I still seem to get a naked body and disappearing clothes. On Vortex I get notifications of script extender errors saying things arent compatible and that a couple of mods are redundant. The BOG vody replacer and bouncing breast fix for 6M off Nexus. Im not sure if removing those would fix the problem or not. Or what to do about the NVSE compatibility error messages. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Didn't know that TTW had it's own NVSE, can't say anything about that. And I never heard about NVSE_Extender_NG.dll either. But I don't think that these two are related to your problem. There is a section called "Player Settings" (for NPC's and companions too) in the Sexout Common Ressources MCM menu ingame, try setting this to the body type you're using and see if it works. Other than that, I would expect Body By Race to be the cultprit here since it's modifies bodies and armors on a large scale.

Flips table
This whole process seems to be one step forward two back for me. First i got the bodies to come out right on NV but the game crashes midway through character creation. And in TTW it crashes when I talk to a NPC. I tried purging and redeploying everything now it crashes on the menu. I disabled the Script extender mod as its incompatible with the tool on Vortexs dashboard. And I couldnt seem to get it to work on MO2 either. Not sure where I'm f9@§ing up but its starting to piss me off. facepalm

When I remove NG core, data and the patch the game CTDs on loading screen. With them installed it crashes after the ink test at doc Mitchell's. In TTW it crashes whenever I speak to an NPC.

EDIT:

Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling both FO3 and NV via steam or maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the various mods on Vortex or MO2?

Got things working only now clothes still disappear and I get floating heads and hands when I go into sex scenes
I'm getting a message saying scs combat armor isnt compatible with SCR I dont know if disabling that one mod will fix the other issues though. Everything else seems to work so far. 
Also the script extendet says it can't find NV when I try running it from Vortex. ?

4 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

Got things working only now clothes still disappear and I get floating heads and hands when I go into sex scenes
I'm getting a message saying scs combat armor isnt compatible with SCR I dont know if disabling that one mod will fix the other issues though. Everything else seems to work so far. 
Also the script extendet says it can't find NV when I try running it from Vortex. ?

SCS combat armor plugin should be removed. You might have missed a step in the SCR-Tutorial.

I've downloaded the files/requirements  I didnt think that I had from the tutorial, extracted them all into a seperate folder on the desktop, removed all the esp and esms. Added it on FOMM, launched it and the clothes still seem to disappear. I dont know about the other issues but I suspect theyre still there. Should I go to vortex and uninstall everything and reinstall through the tutorial?

1718715997_Sexoutloadorder1.JPG.f8d1e0c20ff90b11736063cfd110a61b.JPG1525713487_Sexoutloadorder2.JPG.d10501fdebaedca823b55b21998cd834.JPG1105605431_SCRResourcesfolder1.JPG.54b843459ce58516c30015ceb9fd9da5.JPG938248670_SCRResourcesfolder2.JPG.aeec59164fb15c932a84353bc92d2df3.JPG

15 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

I've downloaded the files/requirements  I didnt think that I had from the tutorial, extracted them all into a seperate folder on the desktop, removed all the esp and esms. Added it on FOMM, launched it and the clothes still seem to disappear. I dont know about the other issues but I suspect theyre still there. Should I go to vortex and uninstall everything and reinstall through the tutorial?

There is currently a bug in the Maternity Pack Overkill.

Searinoxii made a quick fix.

Hopefully soon I'll release a new version with a big fix.