20 hours ago, stonec51 said:

there are these white boxes whenever the hierophant gets hit. i did install everything correctly, deleting the modfile.txt as well

image_2021-11-13_140441.png

a classic problem with PS, here is the .defend file; and the .exe files that I use to fix it; If you want more info or if you find problemsĀ  read my post or the comments; I don't have time to solve little problems

anim.rar

On 11/11/2021 at 4:44 PM, Sangarn said:

Hi, both the drowner and dark chaplain doesn't apear in game the weird aprt is trinket does appear, any idea why ?

I know it 99% chances not because of your skin but I had to ask ^^'

open the .info file of the class and go to the final part in ".card_chance 1.0" set it to 99.0; enter the game and a mission and in the following week you will have the hero

On 11/13/2021 at 10:56 PM, Dan _ said:

a classic problem with PS, here is the .defend file; and the .exe files that I use to fix it; If you want more info or if you find problemsĀ  read my post or the comments; I don't have time to solve little problems

thank you, and my apologies for your time

Just now, DanTPW said:

Did the Earth Enchantress lines still mostly in Chinese or I butchered the installation?

In English only the skills are translated and the rest is in Chinese; there is a complete unpolished translation i made for my spanish language

Thank you for adding palettes to the skins, I use a lot of these in all my campaigns.
I use your Lovely Virago palettes for my plague doctor, and while I changed all the file names to match... the walk animation is still jumbled up and I can't get it to fit form properly... I assume it's because it wasn't made for plague doctor. Would you happen to know/have a fix for this?Ā Ā 

11 hours ago, Velku said:

Thank you for adding palettes to the skins, I use a lot of these in all my campaigns.
I use your Lovely Virago palettes for my plague doctor, and while I changed all the file names to match... the walk animation is still jumbled up and I can't get it to fit form properly... I assume it's because it wasn't made for plague doctor. Would you happen to know/have a fix for this?Ā Ā 

Probably bone/animation issue, did you also replace the anim files? Like the idle.atlas and idle.skel and the others? Surely those things come from that thing.

Ā 

12 minutes ago, DanTPW said:

Probably bone/animation issue, did you also replace the anim files? Like the idle.atlas and idle.skel and the others? Surely those things come from that thing.

Ā 

But if you do this, normal plague doctor skin would probably be broke.

10 hours ago, DanTPW said:

Ā 

You were right, I didn't take everything I needed and screwed myself over. tyty

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

So is this just a massive collection of NSFW mods to use together? And is there a link to download all of these all at once and install them in one go, or do we have to download them one at a time?

One at a time I supposed as you might don't want around hundreds of mods running at the same times. just pic one you like and pray it works.

21 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

So is this just a massive collection of NSFW mods to use together? And is there a link to download all of these all at once and install them in one go, or do we have to download them one at a time?

All my files are manually installed, so choose what you are really going to use; DD is very unstable when you have more than 90 active mods

At the moment you will not find any package with my editions together; Maybe later I will launch some AIO package ......... maybe

Ā 

On 12/2/2021 at 6:50 PM, Dan _ said:

All my files are manually installed, so choose what you are really going to use; DD is very unstable when you have more than 90 active mods

At the moment you will not find any package with my editions together; Maybe later I will launch some AIO package ......... maybe

Ā 

I'd actually really appreciate that! Whenever I try to mod it myself I typically go overboard and add loads of mods and muck it up to the point where I just stop playing as a result. So being able to download an AIO pack with all the various monster girl conversion mods, classes, NSFW mods, etc, would be a godsend.

Anyone know of a mod that changes the bone goblet holder enemies into a monster girl? I have all the other mods by Anaertallin and a few others so every enemy is a monster girl but for some reason that one was just ignored in all of them, and there's no mod to change them from searching around.

Also, anyone got a recommended list of mods to use together with Xelswords skins to turn the enemies NSFW and/or Monster girls and just in general? With things like classes and the like included?

17 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

Anyone know of a mod that changes the bone goblet holder enemies into a monster girl? I have all the other mods by Anaertallin and a few others so every enemy is a monster girl but for some reason that one was just ignored in all of them, and there's no mod to change them from searching around.

Also, anyone got a recommended list of mods to use together with Xelswords skins to turn the enemies NSFW and/or Monster girls and just in general? With things like classes and the like included?

Bone Courtier?

Maybe one of those monster mod have them, or maybe not. But anyways

skeleton_courtier.rar

10 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

That's awesome, thank you!

Do I install this like normal and put it into the Mods folder, or is there some other process to have this work?

I suggest to just put it on dan's custom monster and sound mod folder to not break your base game files, or other mods folder could also works, just delete modfiles.txt

15 hours ago, DanTPW said:

I suggest to just put it on dan's custom monster and sound mod folder to not break your base game files, or other mods folder could also works, just delete modfiles.txt

I just tossed the entire folder into my Mods folder but that didn't seem to work. Don't know what you mean by delete modfiles.txt as that isn't in the bone courtiers folder anywhere.