On 9/21/2021 at 8:01 AM, Unrealista said:

Hey Dan! I found a visual error with Anaertalain's Hell Priestess combat animations, while using your class replacer (apostate) its subtle but its there. (both right and left hands are on the left arm). All of the other animations seem to work fine, it could be related to the character's skeleton files but I have no clues on how to fix it. It also appears on all of the character's palettes, dunno if anyone else have this issue.

Also one more mention would be the sprite.defend.png, which is really small compared to the other sprites.

Ā 

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

now available update for sprites and some extra fixes (Hierophant class/you can also replace it in apostate)

Spoiler

PS: the animation is correct except for the double hand, but upload a fix a few weeks ago

image.png.ea61839e1b2ed018f2c788ce660d8405.png

Ā 

Edited by Dan _
On 11/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Dan _ said:

now available update for sprites and some extra fixes (Hierophant class/you can also replace it in apostate)

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

PS: the animation is correct except for the double hand, but upload a fix a few weeks ago

image.png.ea61839e1b2ed018f2c788ce660d8405.png

Ā 

Is that an edit of the skin that removes the front clothing piece?Ā 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, ReverendVerse said:

Is that an edit of the skin that removes the front clothing piece?Ā 

It can only be removed from the animations, the original author (anaertailin) drew the entire body, maybe initially he wanted to do full nude, but in the end he only opted for transparency for the nsfw version

On 6/10/2020 at 11:47 AM, Dan _ said:

Sexy Fallen Heroes (New Version)

Original:Ā https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1682605126Ā (not required)

Ā 

Hey Dan,

Ā 

Really like some of the edits you did for this project, specifically Shieldbreaker (the more traditional look) and Plague Doctor (Dark Elf version). I just started using them as alternate skins for the heroes, but noticed there's no Fallen version of the afflicted; camp; heroic; idle; investigate; or walk png files. If you are are up to taking requests, any chance you'll also do Fallen versions of the png files that weren't covered? I'm using them anyway, but would love to see the entire pkg instead of mixing.

Ā 

Big fan of your edits.

Ā 

Thanks,

Duncan

Ā 

preview_icon.png.1cc813db478721a5d1562fc2d8c95f9f.png1292255487_plague_doctor.sprite.attack_heal-Copy.png.4ff3a0d5e445127213829e27240ec13e.png

On 11/7/2021 at 10:49 PM, sunkenduncan said:

Ā 

Hey Dan,

Ā 

Really like some of the edits you did for this project, specifically Shieldbreaker (the more traditional look) and Plague Doctor (Dark Elf version). I just started using them as alternate skins for the heroes, but noticed there's no Fallen version of the afflicted; camp; heroic; idle; investigate; or walk png files. If you are are up to taking requests, any chance you'll also do Fallen versions of the png files that weren't covered? I'm using them anyway, but would love to see the entire pkg instead of mixing.

Ā 

Big fan of your edits.

Ā 

Thanks,

Duncan

Ā 

preview_icon.png.1cc813db478721a5d1562fc2d8c95f9f.png1292255487_plague_doctor.sprite.attack_heal-Copy.png.4ff3a0d5e445127213829e27240ec13e.png

hmmm, i don't have time for requests, quite apart i stopped using niur's creations so i will hardly completely edit her creations
Ā 

I wish I could get the Rugal and Shadowwalker Skins to work with the original skeletons of other heroes.Ā  They are so good, I am not a fan of the completely lewd stuff, but I weirdly enough love the SFW fully clothed characters here.Ā  Especially fromĀ Anaertailin.

Her Abomination mod is the best, too bad it doesn't work with the base skeleton.Ā  If only you could have the animation and fx files per character inside the "A's" and "B's"

Is there any way to do that actually?

Edited by InsaneChaosMarine
5 hours ago, InsaneChaosMarine said:

I wish I could get the Rugal and Shadowwalker Skins to work with the original skeletons of other heroes.Ā  They are so good, I am not a fan of the completely lewd stuff, but I weirdly enough love the SFW fully clothed characters here.Ā  Especially fromĀ Anaertailin.

Her Abomination mod is the best, too bad it doesn't work with the base skeleton.Ā  If only you could have the animation and fx files per character inside the "A's" and "B's"

Is there any way to do that actually?

Rugal can hardly be ported to the original classes or other classes, since it is a transformation class, its animations and sprites would have to be re-edited; shadowalker was initially created for grave robber, but eventually ended up for the new class (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2487626836)
Here I attach the original port (grave robber)ninjaskin-anaer (grave robber).zip

Ā 

abomination? If Ā refer to the red hood version. I released the files for download a long time ago, it is in the "Fix and extra mods" section, if you do not like the additional changes just copy the heroes folder and delete the .art / .info file

On 11/9/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dan _ said:

Rugal can hardly be ported to the original classes or other classes, since it is a transformation class, its animations and sprites would have to be re-edited; shadowalker was initially created for grave robber, but eventually ended up for the new class (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2487626836)
Here I attach the original port (grave robber)

Ā 

abomination? If Ā refer to the red hood version. I released the files for download a long time ago, it is in the "Fix and extra mods" section, if you do not like the additional changes just copy the heroes folder and delete the .art / .info file
Ā 

Wait, so its fixed to be able to be used with the new skeleton?

Sorry, it is hard to read a lot of your stuff, even though it is very good.

What I mean is, changes that make it so it works with the original skeletons but I appreciate that a lot!Ā Ā 

I wanted the abomination (red hood) to be able to somehow work with other models, but it is very tough as the skeleton changes break all the others.

Their skins are my favorite, it is why I like to see them work with base game a lot, even though.. I can understand it being troublesome.Ā  It is because I love variety though.Ā  If that makes sense?Ā  It is why I want more Palettes for her main class skins.
Ā