• 2 weeks later...

Hello, if you are interested in Skyrim I have opened a new thread where I will start uploading the mods that I have been creating for my personal use; you can share my publication with your acquaintances. Remember to check the new thread as soon as you have time because I'll be updating it, as for Darkest Dungeons I'm mostly satisfied with the edits i made so i won't future updates for now

COLLECTION OF MODS FOR SKYRIM SE/AE - Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods - LoversLab

Edited by Dan _

Hey bro, saw your more palettes version for Anaertailin's musketeer. Those are really nice and I later modified them to fit the Anaertailin's musketeer remastered version. May I ask that can I publish that to the workshop, since the original mod only has one set of skin and maybe many people are looking for more? Will give credits and also add you as a contributor if you think that's cool.

7 hours ago, Seraphim1990 said:

Hey bro, saw your more palettes version for Anaertailin's musketeer. Those are really nice and I later modified them to fit the Anaertailin's musketeer remastered version. May I ask that can I publish that to the workshop, since the original mod only has one set of skin and maybe many people are looking for more? Will give credits and also add you as a contributor if you think that's cool.

you have my permission

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to get this compiled into a single super mod with all conflicts and problems corrected? Obviously it would be difficult and could not be updated. But it would make modding so much easier, I don't even know where to start with this mega list of files. >.<

15 hours ago, Sybian said:

Is there any way to get this compiled into a single super mod with all conflicts and problems corrected? Obviously it would be difficult and could not be updated. But it would make modding so much easier, I don't even know where to start with this mega list of files. >.<

Idk what u are using to mod the game but i have gotten most of it all to work by useing a combo of mod orginizer and manually editing the workshop files instead of using the mods folder in the game's dirrectory.

On 2/21/2023 at 11:55 AM, SoulOfMod said:

If I put gradient below 2&4 quest mod,the UI break in the dungeon selection map

tho if I put it above it,everything look good,so did you get it wrong in the dl instructions? as it say "2&4 must go above this mod",or was it about another mod?

just make sure that the dungeons folder is not overwritten 

On 2/14/2023 at 12:57 AM, Sybian said:

Unfortunately, if you install all the editions that I offer, the game cannot support it and generally after weeks 70-80 it begins to fail and have crashes, I have tried everything but it is always the same in all my saves and it is one of the the reasons why I left darkest dungeons

download only what you are going to use

Hey there, I tried to install the Flagellant (Xelsword) Normal version+hellhound version+Mafe Version (new skeleton) by Dan ), but all the idle and walk animations just have squares on them. Is there something I have to do to fix it? Maybe mess around with some files in the Mod Organizer?

On 2/23/2023 at 10:48 AM, Dan _ said:

Unfortunately, if you install all the editions that I offer, the game cannot support it and generally after weeks 70-80 it begins to fail and have crashes, I have tried everything but it is always the same in all my saves and it is one of the the reasons why I left darkest dungeons

download only what you are going to use

Might I ask you who drew the picture you have as ur profile pic. If so would love a link to the artist.

On 2/25/2023 at 11:54 PM, Myn3 said:

Hey there, I tried to install the Flagellant (Xelsword) Normal version+hellhound version+Mafe Version (new skeleton) by Dan ), but all the idle and walk animations just have squares on them. Is there something I have to do to fix it? Maybe mess around with some files in the Mod Organizer?

make sure the .art files and the anim folder are not being overwritten