16 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

I just tossed the entire folder into my Mods folder but that didn't seem to work. Don't know what you mean by delete modfiles.txt as that isn't in the bone courtiers folder anywhere.

In other mod folder.
You also supposed to put it on mod/[mod folder]/monster/skeleton_courtier.

7 hours ago, DanTPW said:

In other mod folder.
You also supposed to put it on mod/[mod folder]/monster/skeleton_courtier.

Got it, thanks, and thanks for being patient with me!

Honestly, in the long run, I'll probably remake my entire mod setup with just mods from this thread and maybe add in Anaertallins monster girls mods alongside StalintheStallions monster girls mods xD

21 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

Got it, thanks, and thanks for being patient with me!

Honestly, in the long run, I'll probably remake my entire mod setup with just mods from this thread and maybe add in Anaertallins monster girls mods alongside StalintheStallions monster girls mods xD

Just make sure not to kill your pc with 170+ mods

18 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

Gods yea here's hoping. At least this new PC of mine is way better then my old one! Since I can actually play decently modded stellaris without issues now lol.

I still remember my 2 hours of stellaris loading. Need SSD asap

On 6/15/2020 at 9:52 AM, Dan _ said:

COLLECTION OF MODS FOR DARKEST DUNGEONS (and more ...) 

PART III

(Some problems appeared when editing part II so i decided to create this new section)

Mods:

Butcher Class Mod Redux (anaertailin) (audio/palettes)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2204393585

support the artist: https://www.patreon.com/anaertailin

screenshot_43.png.91cd944d379b12a4c48b98aaf78d04ae.png

Butcher Class Mod Redux (anaertailin) by Dan.rar 46.88 MB · 248 downloads

Can you share the original bounty hunter version with the color palette?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 1:32 AM, AceGambino said:

Can you share the original bounty hunter version with the color palette?

I had a problem with my computer and i  lost several files, at the moment i can't do much, just rename the .anim files the prefix of butcher to bounty_hunter; then rename the rest of the folders and the portrait.png, so you can use my edits

On 1/4/2022 at 7:27 AM, Bugatti Echelon said:

i installed the wabbajack list for dungeon degenerates. what mods from here am i suppose to be grabbing from the readme. it's very confusing here

Due to a combination of my awful australian internet, and loverslabs servers not being the best, i am genuinely unable to actually compile loverslab mods in this list, meaning that if you want some additional great skins, you'll have to add them manually. Please direct any and all complaints to our prime minister

Below are links to Dan_'s many mods for DD, in which i'm sure you will find something you'll love. I recomend the replacers for townspeople, additional skins for heroes, and the Sexy Fallen Heroes mod (just be aware that it is painfully difficult).

(Please note that i am not responsible for any changes you make to the list, blah blah blah etc, you get the drill. That being said, most these are just texture mods so nothing should go too badly.)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17326-darkest-dungeons-downloadable-files-from-dans-collection/ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/146763-collection-of-mods-for-darkest-dungeons/

This? well, as it stated you can take only what you're interested in and not a requirement. Except if I missed something.

Hello I loved your Abomination skins are those edits of Niur's skins ? Im a noob when it comes to modding this game since I dont have Spine Pro I cant add this edit I made of the Abomination Girl's Camp and Redemption skill. It gets smaller in game and Ive tried everything to edit the scale values in the .atlas files and all that stuff.
Original by Niur
abomination.sprite.attack_kneel.png.ed240c492d410bdfd59518a275d41d7a.png
My edit. Using the vanilla art.
abomination.sprite.attack_kneel.png.aca0a7e40832e5a7fef04b7adf57eb88.png
If anyone wants to use my edit please do I would mod the class or make a new one if I could but I lack a proper guide to do so.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:04 PM, Neriman said:

Hello I loved your Abomination skins are those edits of Niur's skins ? Im a noob when it comes to modding this game since I dont have Spine Pro I cant add this edit I made of the Abomination Girl's Camp and Redemption skill. It gets smaller in game and Ive tried everything to edit the scale values in the .atlas files and all that stuff.

I personally no longer use niur's mods; if you want to edit the size use the alternative to spine; - dragonbone - here is a guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2200465472

Edited by Dan _
20 minutes ago, Uno said:

Dan, is your Gradients Overhaul mod now gone for good? I just reinstalled my game, went to grab it again and...is not there?

I will publish a new version soon, i will put it together with the rest of the mods.

PS everyone: There are new edits available in Section III and others in progress, i hope to publish soon.... hope

Edited by Dan _

Heya - I don't often post on here but just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work putting this collection together with the edits and such. I've been having a blast using most of this content, love it!

Btw, the only thing I couldn't get working right was the Monster Variety Project CC addon. I get a sprite error when loading my save.

PS - also looking forward to the lamia edit. Saw a post earlier mentioning you had plans for it.

Hello.

For the butcher class mod, I've gone and used the recolourings in the original anaertailin mod, but I've noticed that whenever I use the hook, I get a large white box over the character. Now I've gone ahead and used the alpha and layer .exe files from the Darkest dungeon modding guide on steam, but that seems to have no effect either, do you have any idea of the issue? The other moves seem to show up correctly, as far as I can tell. It's just the hook that uses the 'slice' sprite. That, and when I use it to replace something like the camping sprite, it also shows up correctly. It seems to be just combat.

Sorry for the trouble. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out by comparing it to the original mod. It looks like everything aside from "Butcher_A" is missing the "bounty_hunter.sprite.attack_hook" image .

So since it and slice share an animation, I just copied it over. That seemed to fix it. I originally thought slice corresponded to the hook attack, until I looked again.

I'm not sure if butcher wasn't supposed to have that attack_hook image, since I was using this for the Bounty Hunter, but if it is supposed to, I thought I'd let you know. That being said, thanks for the time you put in for all the recolours.

Edited by Itstheendoftheworld
Figured it out

Recently had to re-do my mod installation with the Conexus tool; trying to reinstall the various things here have resulted in the the following image, which I tried to fix with the disable_monster_pre_loading fix mentioned early in the thread, but it did not do the trick.  What should I do?

Spoiler

image.png.29c29ab2f6b2ae43d81e284087057596.png

Spoiler

plague_doctor.sprite.attack_heal - Copy.png

Hello,

Quick question for you guys/gals. I saw a post a few pages back that had an image of a plague doctor- dark elf replacement skin.

Was wondering if that skin was its own mod (like a class or mob replacer) or just an option for the modded fallen heroes mod  ?

Edit: Ty for the reply Dan.

Edited by desgia777
question answered.

Looking online for how to fix the error in my previous message, I found somebody who said that it was an issue with my modfiles.txt file.  However, I don't see how that can be, since the relevant files are referenced in the modfiles.text file.  I would appreciate some response on how to fix this, especially as there are no instructions on how to install anything here, implying that the files were merely drag-and-drop into the folders for the original heirophant mod.

11 hours ago, desgia777 said:

Hello,

Quick question for you guys/gals. I saw a post a few pages back that had an image of a plague doctor- dark elf replacement skin.

Was wondering if that skin was its own mod (like a class or mob replacer) or just an option for the modded fallen heroes mod  ?

a discarded option for fallen heroes

9 hours ago, herrzog said:

Looking online for how to fix the error in my previous message, I found somebody who said that it was an issue with my modfiles.txt file.  However, I don't see how that can be, since the relevant files are referenced in the modfiles.text file.  I would appreciate some response on how to fix this, especially as there are no instructions on how to install anything here, implying that the files were merely drag-and-drop into the folders for the original heirophant mod.

replace in the original mod once conexus has finished downloading everything, and remove modfiles

Hi Dan, thank you for your work and compiling this extensive list.  I'm having a problem with your MVP packs.  I have a week 6 file that is crashing permanently in a Mind Collector battle.

I started a new file, only running original MVP 1.5 and Asset Variety Pack 1.5 mods, (AVP above MVP in load order) and the game loads fine.  I deleted modfiles.txt in MVP 1.5 and AVP 1.5, I added your MVP 4.0 file (add and replace existing files) to the MVP 1.5, ran the game again, and am getting the same Assert Fail messages I was getting with my week 6 save.  Here's an example of the messages I get when loading game (I'm assuming there are dozens or more, but only 2 appear every time I load game):

Assert Failed:
(pItemClass !=nullptr)
Loot::TableEntries::ItemEntry::LoadFromJsonValue in loot_item_entry.cpp line 41
Invalid item class in loot table trinket-sels_bh_fire_bombs

Assert Failed:
(pReturnMonsterBrainClass != nullptr)
AI::MonsterBrainClassLibrary::GetMonsterBrainClass in monster_brain_class.cpp line 681
No monster brain class with id:com_crocodile_A

What do you suggest I do?  Does it have to do with the other MVP files you have added to your list?  Is there an order they need to be added?

I do not really care too much about recovering my original Week 6 save, I don't mind starting a fresh game.  Although, if I can save it, it would be nice.

4 hours ago, Bojangles, Sr. said:

Hi Dan, thank you for your work and compiling this extensive list.  I'm having a problem with your MVP packs.  I have a week 6 file that is crashing permanently in a Mind Collector battle.

I started a new file, only running original MVP 1.5 and Asset Variety Pack 1.5 mods, (AVP above MVP in load order) and the game loads fine.  I deleted modfiles.txt in MVP 1.5 and AVP 1.5, I added your MVP 4.0 file (add and replace existing files) to the MVP 1.5, ran the game again, and am getting the same Assert Fail messages I was getting with my week 6 save.  Here's an example of the messages I get when loading game (I'm assuming there are dozens or more, but only 2 appear every time I load game):

Assert Failed:
(pItemClass !=nullptr)
Loot::TableEntries::ItemEntry::LoadFromJsonValue in loot_item_entry.cpp line 41
Invalid item class in loot table trinket-sels_bh_fire_bombs

Assert Failed:
(pReturnMonsterBrainClass != nullptr)
AI::MonsterBrainClassLibrary::GetMonsterBrainClass in monster_brain_class.cpp line 681
No monster brain class with id:com_crocodile_A

What do you suggest I do?  Does it have to do with the other MVP files you have added to your list?  Is there an order they need to be added?

I do not really care too much about recovering my original Week 6 save, I don't mind starting a fresh game.  Although, if I can save it, it would be nice.

Some time ago i had problems with version 1.5; I currently only use the legacy version (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1434005342), i recommend you do the same.

do not forget that this mod needs another mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2149769665

by the way version 4.0 is only for legacy not for version 1.5

Edited by Dan _
1 hour ago, Dan _ said:

Some time ago i had problems with version 1.5; I currently only use the legacy version (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1434005342), i recommend you do the same.

do not forget that this mod needs another mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2149769665

by the way version 4.0 is only for legacy not for version 1.5

Thanks! I figured out today after such a long time I was mixing your legacy files with base steam mvp 1.5 and got it to work when I just added your 1.5 to the mvp 1.5.  I'll switch out the 1.5 for legacy then and add your changes.  Thank you!