On 4/29/2024 at 12:39 AM, Dan _ said:

Yes, the new download is ready (Power Class); On average I will release updates every 2 or 3 weeks if I feel motivated maybe sooner; lately a lot of class have come out that I want to edit.

Ā 

Remember to follow my post to stay up to date with new releases.

Followed!

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 2:05 AM, Ravannos said:

Is The Fool class by muscarine completely gone? I quite enjoyed the horrifying boss thing that mod added.Ā 

Anyone here have a backup or an archive they can give?

You can find a copy here with some cheats like no class restrictions trinkets, multiple fool in one party, 7 skills. If you dont want those you can use my vanilla patch. Also best to delete modfiles.txt if you do.
https://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/127164

Fool Vanilla Patch.zip

Edited by Disrok

Is there a fix for the earth enchanter around when i try to take her into a dungeon it gives an error about the divine grace skill. The steam version works by itself but adding the reskin makes it crash. I tried following the patreon link that was mentioned in the forum but it was dead.

So I have this problem with several opponents and also some attacks are just white squares. I have already tried to re-insert the skins into the folders but that didn't help. Can anyone help me, pls.

image.png

On 5/5/2024 at 9:07 PM, Mrewberry said:

Does anyone have Gem Hunter 2.0? The author took it down and replaced it with 3.0 but I prefer the look of the older version.

Also looking for this.Ā 

Can you upload files over 400mb to mega? This site can download 800mb at normal speed every day, then it will drop to a pitiful 16kb/s, and the process is often interrupted, and the interruption requires re-downloading.

Heya Dan!

Could you share me the working Class Arcanist with Karyl skin?

I downloaded the main mod arcanist from steam workshop then replaced everything from your arcanist-replacer files into it.

But it didn't work

Class is working fine but visual is broken

my arcanist has broken picture.

Ā 

Ā 

Screenshot 2024-05-22 142911.png

Class - Arcanist (Karyl).zip