9 hours ago, AGFeng said:

Ah, I was looking through the big collection thread and saw that you had made a skin version of the dollknight to use with the Duelist, is the download for that anywhere available?
I've heard that the dollknight class itself is a bit ridiculous and i like how the duelist plays a lot

I currently do not have copies of that replacement; I also recommend the original version; It has very good extra details and apart is the complete animation; I remember that to make the duelist version I had to cut several animations

9 hours ago, Dan _ said:

I currently do not have copies of that replacement; I also recommend the original version; It has very good extra details and apart is the complete animation; I remember that to make the duelist version I had to cut several animations

I'll give it a try then, thanks for the response!

(More Xelsword skin edited by Dan standalone version)

I just changed the name of all the files for the standalone version.

I started modding my games a few days ago so do not know all the skins. those who are here are all the (Xelsword skins) edited by Dan that are present in part 1 and 2. if you have other skins do not hesitate to give them to me I will add them to the collection if you want ^^

Ā 

Xelsword Crusader.rar Xelsword Grave_Robber.rar Xelsword Hellion.rar Xelsword Highwayman.rar Xelsword Hound_Master.rar Xelsword Jester.rar Xelsword Leper.rar Xelsword Man_At_Arm.rar Xelsword Occultist.rar Xelsword Plague_Doctor.rar Xelsword Shield_Breaker.rar Xelsword Vestal.rar

Xelsword Abomination.rar

Edited by madara0808
On 10/3/2021 at 4:44 AM, catofchaos said:

So if i have the old Monster Variety Project added , do i just replace it and use the 1.5 ver ?

many of the 1.5 enemies have different IDs; it will be partially incompatible with the old version

Ā 

Edit:Ā soon i will do a port for the old version

Edited by Dan _
On 10/10/2021 at 7:24 PM, Tesalas said:

I dont know whats causing it, but the Monster Variety Project Legacy isnt loading the new monsters? I'm pretty sure i followed the directions but im not getting the new monsters at all.

if they don't load my skins but if the enemies appear; remove modfiles; but if the enemies do not appear it means that you have other mods that generate new enemies and that have a higher generation rate that MVPL. MVPL their generation rate is 0.0056 for example; On the other hand, the base rate of the game and of many other mods is 1 so it will be difficult for these enemies to appear; the solution is to manually modify the generation rate, it is found in the dungeons folder

On 10/14/2021 at 2:44 AM, The_Inner_Critic said:

Hey thanks for the new Monster Variety Update!

If you're not too busy, can we also get a reskin for the Spells Addon?

they are inside the new version of MVPL, just search and replace

21 hours ago, lowl said:

Some Monster Variety 1.5 erotic tweaks

Changes to Alcor's Collector replacement

Added nips to greyhawk skin and smoothed edged on shadowwalker replacer skin if you wana use em.

Ā 

Ā 

Monster Variety 1.5.zip

54.07 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 downloads Alcor Collector.zip 3.92 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 downloads

Any addition to the collection is appreciated, but I would like you to order your message a little to make it minimalist; In the case of images, if possible put it in a spoiler so that it does not take up so much space

Ā 

Fast variants Greyhawk:Ā greyhawk NSFW variants.rar

Ā 

Edited by Dan _
6 hours ago, Dan _ said:

Any addition to the collection is appreciated, but I would like you to order your message a little to make it minimalist; In the case of images, if possible put it in a spoiler so that it does not take up so much space

Ā ah soz. i didnt know it would dismantle unzipped folders when i drag em in. ā¤ļø