11 hours ago, Dan _ said:

replace in the original folder of the game, if it does not appear, it may be due to a conflict with some mod, for which you should look in your mod list and replace with my content any mod that edits the same

I got it working it was a mod thank you

sorry to bother u man, i know u dont want to see post from users problems in here but i can figure out how to put the mods, i have the last steam update installed, my main issue is that when i donwload the MVPL Mod and then replave the files from ur edits the game just dont randomise the enemies and no enemies appear.

Ā 

the folder im replacing is the one on steamps/workshop/content/262060/1434005342/monsters

Ā 

do i need to take those files and replace them on the base game folders or just replace them on the workshop folder?

Ā 

im doing something wrong?

Ā 

the only mods i have installed are the ones u are posting in here and the minstrel class mod.

The only mods I got are listed here and requirements. Pretty sure nothing is working except the buildings and interface changes. None of the enemies are showing up or the characters either. Got a shieldbreaker and was still the normal male looking shieldbreaker. The cultists are still the same too. Do I just need to keep playing more or something? Cause for me, everything that requires a mod doesn't seem to actually work.

Ā 

Am I suppose to actually install everything to the game folder and not the workshop folder where the mods are? Cause I overwrote the mod files, and pretty sure didn't work.

2 hours ago, Sylandras said:

The only mods I got are listed here and requirements. Pretty sure nothing is working except the buildings and interface changes. None of the enemies are showing up or the characters either. Got a shieldbreaker and was still the normal male looking shieldbreaker. The cultists are still the same too. Do I just need to keep playing more or something? Cause for me, everything that requires a mod doesn't seem to actually work.

Ā 

Am I suppose to actually install everything to the game folder and not the workshop folder where the mods are? Cause I overwrote the mod files, and pretty sure didn't work.

that is very rare especially the one I just released recently (shieldbreaker) since it is a direct replacement, in the case of replacement for mods it is installed directly in the folder of the same mod, and also do not forget to delete the modfiles file .txt because it does not allow more things to be added to the mod, this is necessary and I recommend that you do this for each mod you download, also remember that I am changing enemies added by mods, obviously if you have no replacement for the original enemies of the game, they will continue to look the same as before, there are many modifications that change the original enemies of the game, you have to search

screenshot_56.jpg.316d47169b10ea7eaf520cdc49545049.jpg

43 minutes ago, brucerock0730 said:

Great work!I really like your MOD works,would like to ask your NSFWĀ BACKGROUNDS , will it be published in this post again?

currently only available version for cove

for the rest there is still the possibility to continue but I no longer have the same interest as before to do it, so it will take time

3 hours ago, Dan _ said:

that is very rare especially the one I just released recently (shieldbreaker) since it is a direct replacement, in the case of replacement for mods it is installed directly in the folder of the same mod, and also do not forget to delete the modfiles file .txt because it does not allow more things to be added to the mod, this is necessary and I recommend that you do this for each mod you download, also remember that I am changing enemies added by mods, obviously if you have no replacement for the original enemies of the game, they will continue to look the same as before, there are many modifications that change the original enemies of the game, you have to search

screenshot_56.jpg.316d47169b10ea7eaf520cdc49545049.jpg

thanks :)Ā deleting modfiles and seeing the character changes.

Ā 

Looks really good :)

1 hour ago, AndrogynousAudrey said:

What happend with the abomination reskins ?

mmm, I plan to modify the new palettes a little more, at the moment I will not upload it, because I am creating new palettes for the falconer class .... you will have to wait

The next release I will make will be for the Modded Fallen Heroes mod, here a sample of the changes to the enemies, I try to give them a somber appearance so most of the colors will be dark

Spoiler

abomination.sprite.attack_claw.png.ea5cf7c0bf3032c1af411f469a921192.pngtusk.sprite.attack.big_game.png.e0a576be856fdcedada85ba346c60371.pngwerewolf.sprite.attack_horns.png.d06d8006e9aa73681b36e863b15bfcff.pngwatcher.sprite.attack_pick.png.3fb49d8034ad4c0d22ee21f5a634ddb0.pngvestal.sprite.attack_miracle.png.cef15607bd343b565ff2d1bfb69b6ec6.pngtwilight_knight.sprite.attack_whirlwind.png.c0e4f7ee290edc0a38ed6482040d5d12.png

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Drago_28 said:

Thank you so much for this! Also a question will Sexy fallen heroes and Monster veriety project work with lustiest lair mod?

sorry i don't use that mod (Lustiest Lair) but i suppose the conflict between both would be minimal since custom files are used