Hi Dan, thank you for sharing your mods and palette, i would like to ask you few thing, i hope you will find some time for it.
First, i got the Harlot Palette pack everything work fine but i notice that the base Skin (folder harlot_A) has 3 sprite with a different art compared to others Palette in the same pack, those sprite are afflicted/camp and heroic, there is any chance for the right one with the fitting colors? also i like the last skin ( folder harlot_I) but there is only a naked version, any chance for a full dressed one?

Last but not least, i love your palette for XelswordArt but i did notice that there are no covered eyes version and i do use only the full dress/eye covered, i would like to ask if there is any chance in the future for a version for people like me who prefer just a little less of nudity and eyes covered.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: i also had the issues with the white square but only with 2 of sprite (Camp and Throwing Stone) i've read something about and this fixed it --> https://www.patreon.com/posts/solution-for-42004671 ofc by doing this you free some memory but in my end i get a little stutter lag each time a battle starts.
I don't know if this issues was already solved here but since i didn't read it on the pinned post i suppose no.

Edited by SunsetGlow
Earth Enchanter Class Fix.
10 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

Hi Dan, thank you for sharing your mods and palette, i would like to ask you few thing, i hope you will find some time for it.
First, i got the Harlot Palette pack everything work fine but i notice that the base Skin (folder harlot_A) has 3 sprite with a different art compared to others Palette in the same pack, those sprite are afflicted/camp and heroic, there is any chance for the right one with the fitting colors? also i like the last skin ( folder harlot_I) but there is only a naked version, any chance for a full dressed one?

Last but not least, i love your palette for XelswordArt but i did notice that there are no covered eyes version and i do use only the full dress/eye covered, i would like to ask if there is any chance in the future for a version for people like me who prefer just a little less of nudity and eyes covered.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: i also had the issues with the white square but only with 2 of sprite (Camp and Throwing Stone) i've read something about and this fixed it --> https://www.patreon.com/posts/solution-for-42004671 ofc by doing this you free some memory but in my end i get a little stutter lag each time a battle starts.
I don't know if this issues was already solved here but since i didn't read it on the pinned post i suppose no.

-disable_monster_pre_loading -skipfeflowintro (put this command I use it for testing, it literally opens the game in seconds)

for harlot; the first mask was created by wizard898, his designed the face and created those sprites; I don't quite understand what you mean, but I don't use the harlot class anymore, so I won't make any more updates or fixes.

As for the covered eyes, to your bad luck I don't like them, so I will not do more versions apart even if it is only to darken the eyes is a lot of work considering the amount of skins that i created and that each skin has multiple sprites; you can do it on your own slowly it is relatively easy; if you see any tutorial

On 10/23/2020 at 12:34 AM, Dan _ said:

oh yes it is because I only modify mods and not the base files of the game enemies, you have to download the base monsters separately, here are the ones I use:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047713904/myworkshopfiles/?appid=262060&p=1

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/users/4913083?tab=user+files

and here their patreons if you want to support them and get their latest modifications

https://www.patreon.com/anaertailin/posts

https://www.patreon.com/Hestrir/posts

you got any mod that changes the enemies for ruins

Edited by guiltyfox166
6 hours ago, Dan _ said:

-disable_monster_pre_loading -skipfeflowintro (put this command I use it for testing, it literally opens the game in seconds)

for harlot; the first mask was created by wizard898, his designed the face and created those sprites; I don't quite understand what you mean, but I don't use the harlot class anymore, so I won't make any more updates or fixes.

As for the covered eyes, to your bad luck I don't like them, so I will not do more versions apart even if it is only to darken the eyes is a lot of work considering the amount of skins that i created and that each skin has multiple sprites; you can do it on your own slowly it is relatively easy; if you see any tutorial

There is any tutorial/Suggestion or file that can help me to do the" no eyes version" myself? it would be great since im new to it, but i would like to try it.

For the Harlot class im refering to this, 3 sprite on the base skin are different from all the others, maybe he made the first skin as first beta and forgot to update those sprite like he did for all the othres palette.

Thank you for your Help btw.

harlot.sprite.camp.png

harlot.sprite.camp.png

Edited by SunsetGlow
4 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

There is any tutorial/Suggestion or file that can help me to do the" no eyes version" myself? it would be great since im new to it, but i would like to try it.

For the Harlot class im refering to this, 3 sprite on the base skin are different from all the others, maybe he made the first skin as first beta and forgot to update those sprite like he did for all the othres palette.

Thank you for your Help btw.

harlot.sprite.camp.png

harlot.sprite.camp.png

I made the rest of the palettes according to the original skin, just leave that one (harlot_A) as is because it was made by wizard898

it's simple to darken the eyes, see the spoiler

Spoiler

We will use the original version of covered eyes, you can use any editor because it is practically copy and paste; first you open a re-skin of mine and the original model.
From the original model select (selection tool in photoshop) the part of the eyes and copy it (ctrl+c - ctrl+v)

screenshot_305.png.516480a512b4f88056d554ff035bc46a.png

Then you just paste it on top of the sprites that I made and you already have the version without eyes, now you just have to do the same for all the sprites; remember that the skin color has to match so check which skin tone my re-skins were based on

screenshot_306.png.5b85d4552b086228b0ea4112abc346a8.png

screenshot_307.png.96de68844fff7c7efd86bc6895d53329.png

You fit it in and remove the excess parts to match, it doesn't have to be perfect if you are going to use photoshop there are several basic tutorials that you can look for

Hey !

I have a quick question. I wanted some of the new awesome skin you made based on xelsword class, i even tried it for the graver obber, but since i use the xelsword skin as class, i renamed the grave robber skin as burglar ( for exemple grave_robber_F as burglar_F)

Sadly it didn't work, any idea how to proceed ?

Thanks in advance !

4 hours ago, Astartes916 said:

Hey !

I have a quick question. I wanted some of the new awesome skin you made based on xelsword class, i even tried it for the graver obber, but since i use the xelsword skin as class, i renamed the grave robber skin as burglar ( for exemple grave_robber_F as burglar_F)

Sadly it didn't work, any idea how to proceed ?

Thanks in advance !

Wait, can you rephrase that in another way? You tried renaming the xelsword grave robber recolor for the standalone xelsword class?  What shows is white blocks or jagged shit? Have you tried deleting the modfiles in the mod main folder?

Edited by howlerleech
6 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Wait, can you rephrase that in another way? You tried renaming the xelsword grave robber recolor for the standalone xelsword class?  What shows is white blocks or jagged shit? Have you tried deleting the modfiles in the mod main folder?

Sorry, english isn't my first language ! And thanks for the answer !

Yeah, you get it, i tried to rename it for the standalone class and it didn't work, got some white blocks.
Well, there is no modfiles in the mod main folder (i put the grave_robber standalone in the game folder)

Edit : I guess i should rename the integrity of the files as burglr instead of just grave_robber, i will give it a try)
Edit 2 : Renaming everything worked, so it just gonna take me fucking forever, i suppose.

Edited by Astartes916
7 hours ago, Astartes916 said:

Sorry, english isn't my first language ! And thanks for the answer !

Yeah, you get it, i tried to rename it for the standalone class and it didn't work, got some white blocks.
Well, there is no modfiles in the mod main folder (i put the grave_robber standalone in the game folder)

Edit : I guess i should rename the integrity of the files as burglr instead of just grave_robber, i will give it a try)
Edit 2 : Renaming everything worked, so it just gonna take me fucking forever, i suppose.

You really have to rename everything and it's especially worse when it involves the skeleton folder, just remember that computers are stupid and if you don't specify everything it doesn't work. A tip, look how to rename multiple files with command console, there is a way to only partially rename multiple files in the same folder but i don't remember how.

Edited by howlerleech
18 hours ago, howlerleech said:

You really have to rename everything and it's especially worse when it involves the skeleton folder, just remember that computers are stupid and if you don't specify everything it doesn't work. A tip, look how to rename multiple files with command console, there is a way to only partially rename multiple files in the same folder but i don't remember how.

I agree.

Would be a huge help, i need to find a way to do so.

EDIT : Ant renamer. Did in a couple of minutes  with that software what took me almost an hour without. 

Edited by Astartes916

Hi Dan, beforehand, sorry for my bad English, it isn't my main lenguage. Btw, I was trying your Rugal class mod and it look fantastic, but every time I try to use the skill Giant Preasure I got these characteres and the turn "freeze" or something like that and the only way I can do something is restarting the game, did You know how can I fix it? unknown.png?width=842&height=473

7 hours ago, Blexan said:

Hi Dan, beforehand, sorry for my bad English, it isn't my main lenguage. Btw, I was trying your Rugal class mod and it look fantastic, but every time I try to use the skill Giant Preasure I got these characteres and the turn "freeze" or something like that and the only way I can do something is restarting the game, did You know how can I fix it? unknown.png?width=842&height=473

It is a problem with the localization, currently the most complete is spanish, which is my language and i  only update that; As for english, try to add some extra things, even so the location should not cause CTDs, most likely it is a conflict with another mod or you do not have all the dlc's, "Can't be Guarded" it is part of the shieldbreaker dlc i think; in my case it did not give me any error

Hi I'm absolutely new to Darkest Dungeon and its modding scene so I downloaded all the files mentioned in the first page of this post and its required counterpart from steam and put them all on the mod folder of the game. I checked the load order before starting campaign not sure how it should look though but I don't see any lewd changes ingame for some of the beginner characters and enemies. Am I supposed to replace the required steam mod files with the edited ones attached in this post? And is there any discord for further support and updates TIA

4 hours ago, dWarden18 said:

Hi I'm absolutely new to Darkest Dungeon and its modding scene so I downloaded all the files mentioned in the first page of this post and its required counterpart from steam and put them all on the mod folder of the game. I checked the load order before starting campaign not sure how it should look though but I don't see any lewd changes ingame for some of the beginner characters and enemies. Am I supposed to replace the required steam mod files with the edited ones attached in this post? And is there any discord for further support and updates TIA

If you downloaded the original mods from Steam / nexus and installed them correctly and replaced with my files mostly  it is mandatory to remove the modfiles file for it to work.

It is what I have been recommending but there is an easier way and there is no need to delete the modfiles file of each mod you download, but keep in mind that this may increase the initial loading time of the game a little more (only at the beginning); The solution would be to put all my mods in a folder of a single mod and activate it in the highest position in your list of modifications (you can see the list of mods in your game in your campaign, on one side there is an icon of a hammer , click there and there you will see the modifications you have, the one that is in the first place will have more priority and will overwrite the rest); If you downloaded my mod "Female Custom Sounds" and installed it correctly you can put the rest of my modifications there in the folder:  heroes / monsters, etc and activate it in the first positions of the list of mods

Edited by Dan _

AH lol, hablas español :v, como sea, ya encontre el error, no tenia activado el dlc del Circo, no mas activado el problema se resolvio (desconozco porque ese dlc haya causado tal error tbh). Tan buenardos los mods ??

4 hours ago, iamyourdaddy said:

Hello, can you please make your Shadow Walker (more skins & improvement) for  Assault Kunoichi Class

I really like the skins/recolors you made for shadow walker but I want the additional skin for Assault Kunoichi Class as I prefer it instead of shadow walker

Assault Kunoichi Class has some modified sprites; the version that i released for shadow walker was made as soon as the initial version was launched in the anaertailin patreon; it is partially supported if you decide to rename the sprites from the shadow walker version to kunoichi class.

I've tried that class (Assault Kunoichi) and i didn't like it; but if you rename everything (look for a previous comment, i think there is a solution to rename easily) i can modify the .art file of that class to be compatible

Hello

I just downloaded your modified earth enchanter class, when i bring her into any dungeon, the game crash with warning something about fx/divine_grace 
is there any fix for it?

anyway your other class (Rugal Class) work great, well done!

3 hours ago, obor45 said:

Hello

I just downloaded your modified earth enchanter class, when i bring her into any dungeon, the game crash with warning something about fx/divine_grace 
is there any fix for it?

anyway your other class (Rugal Class) work great, well done!

hmm that weird, it works well for me and i posted it a long time ago and it is the first error comment I receive; send me a screenshot; yesterday I added a file of 50% more damage, the error appeared when you installed that?
Did you correctly install the original mod and overwrite with my files?

17 hours ago, Dan _ said:

hmm that weird, it works well for me and i posted it a long time ago and it is the first error comment I receive; send me a screenshot; yesterday I added a file of 50% more damage, the error appeared when you installed that?
Did you correctly install the original mod and overwrite with my files?

I install it pretty much like this
- download the Earth Enchanter from the steam one
- take the stuff from workshop folder
- put it on mods folder
- overwrite with your edited files

something like that

it's work on hamlet, but always crash when bringing into dungeon