19 hours ago, poopdrip said:

I understand there are two downloads, but still having issues

1.Ā installed the mod:Ā https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1542315540
2. downloadedĀ https://bit.ly/3j2H6J5Ā [SHADOW WALKER (anaertailin) by Dan]Ā , unpacked and moved/replaced to the original mod folder
3. downloadedĀ https://bit.ly/372PalWĀ [Shadow Walker skins fixĀ“s by Dan],Ā unpacked and moved/replaced to the original mod folder
--> Booted up the game, class/skins show up fine in Town, but when entering a dungeon I receive the errors linked in previous post
4. removed mod, started over clean and tried extracting both downloads in same order to the mod folder instead and still receive same errors unfortunately

Shadow walker is only mod running for testing

Thanks for helping

Ā iĀ have it installed a long time ago and it did not give me problems until now; here is the entire folder of the mod with my modification; maybe you have some incompatibility with another mod

1542315540.rar

Edited by Dan _
10 hours ago, Xellok said:

Hey Dan, big fan! How hard would it be to switch the new Hell Priestess sprites replace The Apostate instead of the hierophant?

Ā 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1917819568&searchtext=apostate

I leave you the modified animation files here, replace in apostate; go to my editions for hierophant and copy all the skins from the hero folder in apostate.
Now you just have to rename the folders from hierophant_A to apostate_A; the same with the rest and also rename the file portrait inside the folders; do not modify anything else

apostate anim hp.rar

9 hours ago, supermew said:

Hey Dan, what changes did you make to the Kitsune Miko class in the "1UP" zip file?

some balance and improvements in translation (spanish); and a fix in a skin; there is another version with improvements in the attached animation and more balance in my modification "Parche al espaƱol"

2 hours ago, Mortmenir said:

Hey! I am new at DD modding. How do I install your skins? Should I put them in "mod" folder or overwriteĀ game files in "hero" folder? And there is a way to complitely replase game character skins without saving the vanilla styles?Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Mortmenir said:

Hey! I am new at DD modding. How do I install your skins? Should I put them in "mod" folder or overwriteĀ game files in "hero" folder? And there is a way to complitely replase game character skins without saving the vanilla styles?Ā 

Spoiler

my downloads are only edits, mostly they not work without the original mod; You have to get the mods from steam and they are stored in the following path: "steam / steamapps / workshop / content / 262060"
Install and replace my edits there and remove the modfiles file (found in all mods you download) to make it work; Another option would be to add it to the "mods" folder, but it is not enough to unzip there, because the game will not recognize the files; since all mods have a ".project" text file; download my file "Female Custom sounds" in nexus and unzip the rest of my editions there and activate in your list of mods in the first positions; to access the list of mods you must click on the game next to the games a blue icon of a hammer
Obviously first download the original mod for it to work

Ā 

Search in previous comments; I also give more recommendations

Ā 

3 hours ago, UglyChris98 said:

I cant get the dark chaplain skin to work? I'm using the originalĀ  dark chaplain mod but every time i use your skin it either crashes or shows up as a white box. When i open the folder of your skin it says crusader. i dont know what to do.

did you correctly replace everything and remove modfiles ?; the important thing is that the anim folder is correctly replaced

17 hours ago, Dan _ said:

did you correctly replace everything and remove modfiles ?; the important thing is that the anim folder is correctly replaced

Yeah i don't know why but it works now. Did nothing different. By the way what does theĀ Tamamo skins go to?

Edited by UglyChris98

Hey Dan! I found a visual error with Anaertalain's Hell Priestess combat animations, while using your class replacer (apostate) its subtle but its there. (both right and left hands are on the left arm). All of the other animations seem to work fine, it could be related to the character's skeleton files but I have no clues on how to fix it. It also appears on all of the character's palettes, dunno if anyone else have this issue.

Also one more mention would be the sprite.defend.png, which is really small compared to the other sprites.

Ā 

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Edited by Unrealista

I'm just getting into DD modding so sorry if this is a little bit dumb, I downloaded and extracted the highwayman skin file to test out mods working along with the gradient overhaul. Both are extracted in /common/Darkest Dungeon/mods, but only the gradient overhaul shows up in the 'mod manager' window on the title page. I thought that perhaps skin changes/additions might simply bypass needing to be checked when they're in /mods rather than in the workshop folders, but the alternate highwayman skins aren't showing up in game. Is there just something I'm missing with folder structure?Ā 

Edit: Read up in the thread and asked around some, I fixed it by properly using them as a replacer because I didn't realize they would need XMLs to work from the mods folder initially

Edited by AGFeng
solved
On 9/21/2021 at 8:01 AM, Unrealista said:

Hey Dan! I found a visual error with Anaertalain's Hell Priestess combat animations, while using your class replacer (apostate) its subtle but its there. (both right and left hands are on the left arm). All of the other animations seem to work fine, it could be related to the character's skeleton files but I have no clues on how to fix it. It also appears on all of the character's palettes, dunno if anyone else have this issue.

Also one more mention would be the sprite.defend.png, which is really small compared to the other sprites.

Ā 

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

I edit from the original; so it must be a default error; I could fix it but there are many skins that I would have to edit; I don't have time for that now; the original defend seemed strange to me so I edited it to my liking, it is what there is

Ā 

* fix available for animation

Edited by Dan _
On 9/22/2021 at 3:39 AM, Mortmenir said:

Fallen vestal and crusader are looking like this. Some of their animations are working well.Ā 
How can I fix it?
Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

67761663_22-09-2021113421.jpg.c15112c996c98b362b802eb87d30fdbb.jpg

Ā 

I don't use lustiest lair; that is a problem with the ids of the enemies of both mods since they are the same; you can put SFH on top of Lustier Lair but I don't know what problems it would give; I remember that someone give a solution comments back, search

Ah, I was looking through the big collection thread and saw that you had made a skin version of the dollknight to use with the Duelist, is the download for that anywhere available?
I've heard that the dollknight class itself is a bit ridiculous and i like how the duelist plays a lot