3 hours ago, niknerozz said:

I remember seeing Dan's Sound replacer (or something) for monster and background but couldn't find it anymore. 
Does anybody has the sounds mods and perhaps updated one? I have sound change for monster brigand, cultist and madman. I'm hoping to have more monster's sound change. 

I hope this is what you meant, here you go :)

Dan - Custom Sounds & Skins.rar

does anyone have the gem hunter nsfw skin file?

It used to be on steam but i dont see it anywhere i think it got nuked when the gem hunter got its 3.0 update

here the link if you can find a way to grab it

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2968538581

NM just found it under nexus version in Optional files

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1566?tab=files

Edited by Modhun7er
On 3/6/2024 at 4:47 PM, Astra977 said:

I'm assuming that the old compatibility patches you had up are no longer up-to-date? I've tried a few Arduous Edition runs with SFH and HBM, and the tier 2 dungeons are badly messed up. (no valuable loot from either curios or fights, bosses do not spawn)

Yup, bosses don't spawn for me either. I've been meaning to revert that portion of the mod and hope it still works

On 3/16/2024 at 12:16 AM, Modhun7er said:

does anyone have the gem hunter nsfw skin file?

It used to be on steam but i dont see it anywhere i think it got nuked when the gem hunter got its 3.0 update

here the link if you can find a way to grab it

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2968538581

NM just found it under nexus version in Optional files

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1566?tab=files

It seems to have set to hidden due to it being "obsolete" can you post it here?

Hey guys, does someone have a  already prepared modlist (with all proper loadorders) to play with WWE and with xel's  content (and with duchess too lol)
i'm trying to play the game with  a few mods and they are crashing, but i really wanted to play a more spicy run because... can someone blame a horny dude for wanting to have fun?
 its been like 7 hours already of me trying to fix this and welp guess i'll have to play vanilla till them :(
(my situation in darkest dungeon erotic mods") thread in case yall can help
good night for yall :)

On 3/20/2024 at 11:00 PM, woterwoterwoterson said:

Hey guys, does someone have a  already prepared modlist (with all proper loadorders) to play with WWE and with xel's  content (and with duchess too lol)
i'm trying to play the game with  a few mods and they are crashing, but i really wanted to play a more spicy run because... can someone blame a horny dude for wanting to have fun?
 its been like 7 hours already of me trying to fix this and welp guess i'll have to play vanilla till them :(
(my situation in darkest dungeon erotic mods") thread in case yall can help
good night for yall :)

I'm a bit stupid so I don't know exactly what you mean by WWE but I have most (if not all, idk I don't spend money on Patreon) of Xelsword's Class mods, as well as some of the enemy mods. I used to run Duchess but figured since I use her pretty rarely she'd just take up space in the Carriage as opposed to the other heroes I want, since I use Xel's Standalone hero mods and not the replacers. Either way, I don't know what issue you could possibly be having - I had none, save for the human Duchess mod, which iirc was an issue because I play on an older version of the game. If you can expand on what WWE is I can help look into it I guess, or who knows maybe I already have it idfk it just isn't clicking for me.

Depending on if you use any mods by swapping / adding to original game files as opposed to sticking them into the mods folder, another idea is to replace your modded files with the original ones and see which ones are giving you issues. Same goes for modded files, just disable/enable them one by one until you see which one is acting like a dick.

• 3 weeks later...

theres a "Doll" class I got from one of the 3 folders,forgot which,and the english localization is spanish lmao (actually a lot of the classes I check from these have spanish as the english localization...) ,is there a way I can get an english one cause its just not usable to me.

@Dan _ Love what you did with the flower poet class mate. Would you mind making her Red hair color scheme (the 5th one) have the same SFW outfit as the standard skin (the 1st one)? Not a huge fan of the NSFW option that she has.
If its not too much hassle.

4 hours ago, PlsStandByMe said:

I had downloaded a Hierophant and Paradox skins by anaertailin a while back, but had to wipe my pc and I can't find them anymore, were they deleted? can I find them anywhere else?

probably within the New Class packages, I can't tell you which one exactly; you should download all three and search

On 4/9/2024 at 7:39 PM, SoulOfMod said:

theres a "Doll" class I got from one of the 3 folders,forgot which,and the english localization is spanish lmao (actually a lot of the classes I check from these have spanish as the english localization...) ,is there a way I can get an english one cause its just not usable to me.

By default they all have an English translation, an additional addition is the translation I make to my Spanish language but it should not affect your game, most also need the original mods; Install the original mod and overwrite it with my files except the folder that says "localization" so you could be 100% sure that it will be in English but with some blue strings, because I remember editing some strings in various classes

.... Editions in both English and Spanish

On 4/10/2024 at 2:01 PM, JohnWelsh said:

@Dan _ Love what you did with the flower poet class mate. Would you mind making her Red hair color scheme (the 5th one) have the same SFW outfit as the standard skin (the 1st one)? Not a huge fan of the NSFW option that she has.
If its not too much hassle.

chiyofox_Z.rar

13 hours ago, Dan _ said:

By default they all have an English translation, an additional addition is the translation I make to my Spanish language but it should not affect your game, most also need the original mods; Install the original mod and overwrite it with my files except the folder that says "localization" so you could be 100% sure that it will be in English but with some blue strings, because I remember editing some strings in various classes

.... Editions in both English and Spanish

I got it from the new char folders,so I don't know what the original mod is,and can't find it on steam

And no I checked the loc,and it have no english loca for sure,the one under english in the loca folder *is* in spanish,so playing it in game in english gave me the spanish one.

Don't wanna sound insistant,sorry if it sound like that,but I'm sure on that one.

for example AltriaEng.string_table.xml have stuff like : CDATA[Así mismo: Marca / +50 Res. Infecc. / -10 CRÍT recib. / +10 Res. a la muerte

and so and so on. And it reflect like that in game.

Maybe an oversight and you replaced the english loc one by mistake?

If theres an original class I'm not sure where to find it cause lookin online with doll I get the bloodborne doll and it seem completely different,tried with the code name in the files Altria too but no luck either sadly (both steam/nexus/Lovers,maybe its a patreon?),class seem fully operational,but yeah just the english loc seem missing.

Also there is 2 other strings table in english,but they aren't for that class,its for "koleen" and "ectoplasm" which I think are like monster and slime classes

Edited by SoulOfMod
5 hours ago, SoulOfMod said:

I got it from the new char folders,so I don't know what the original mod is,and can't find it on steam

And no I checked the loc,and it have no english loca for sure,the one under english in the loca folder *is* in spanish,so playing it in game in english gave me the spanish one.

Don't wanna sound insistant,sorry if it sound like that,but I'm sure on that one.

for example AltriaEng.string_table.xml have stuff like : CDATA[Así mismo: Marca / +50 Res. Infecc. / -10 CRÍT recib. / +10 Res. a la muerte

and so and so on. And it reflect like that in game.

Maybe an oversight and you replaced the english loc one by mistake?

If theres an original class I'm not sure where to find it cause lookin online with doll I get the bloodborne doll and it seem completely different,tried with the code name in the files Altria too but no luck either sadly (both steam/nexus/Lovers,maybe its a patreon?),class seem fully operational,but yeah just the english loc seem missing.

Also there is 2 other strings table in english,but they aren't for that class,its for "koleen" and "ectoplasm" which I think are like monster and slime classes

anaertailin | 正在創作Paintings | Patreon

Altria is an abandoned class by anaertailin, it caused crashes and is only available on his patreon

It is probably incomplete, the first versions i shares always require you to download the original, not like the last ones where I already upload the complete mod and my edits ready to use

localization - altria.rar

25 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

anaertailin | 正在創作Paintings | Patreon

Altria is an abandoned class by anaertailin, it caused crashes and is only available on his patreon

It is probably incomplete, the first versions i shares always require you to download the original, not like the last ones where I already upload the complete mod and my edits ready to use

localization - altria.rar 133.69 kB · 1 download

I see,so the one in "new classes" downloads is complete then? Since it have the full mod in it

Or did I read that wrong.

Edited by SoulOfMod
12 minutes ago, SoulOfMod said:

I see,so the one in "new classes" downloads is complete then? Since it have the full mod in it

Or did I read that wrong.

most of those require the original mods

42 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

most of those require the original mods

So the Doll one require the base from anae patreon? Just to be sure I don't do smth dumb like trying the class half way

Also thx for the loc,this one work nice

Edited by SoulOfMod
3 hours ago, NorthCellKiller said:

Saw that you are working on a Power edit, hows that coming?  I was using the beta version that was made and its really cool (seems to not want to spawn very often)

Yes, but it will take a while to arrive; finishing with 2B made me feel bored again editing each sprite. It's not the same as a couple of years ago.
If you want a hero to appear more in your stage coach, go to the .info files and edit this value: .card_chance 1.0 to .card_chance 99.0 so you will have that hero guaranteed in the next week of your game

On 4/16/2024 at 2:53 PM, Dan _ said:

Yes, but it will take a while to arrive; finishing with 2B made me feel bored again editing each sprite. It's not the same as a couple of years ago.
If you want a hero to appear more in your stage coach, go to the .info files and edit this value: .card_chance 1.0 to .card_chance 99.0 so you will have that hero guaranteed in the next week of your game

Thanks for the suggestion, that worked perfectly!  Love your edits by the way and looking forward to what is next :D