[mod] [CK2] Kings of Slaves and Vices [Remastered]

[CK2] Kings of Slaves and Vices [Remastered]

This is an overhaul of Beornwahl's amazing Kings of Slaves and Vices mod located here:

Kings of Slaves and Vices (original)

In addition to the capabilities of the original mod, I...

- Replaced all art and trait icons, added gender specific art for events.

- Fixed a few bugs and tweaked some values.

- It now cost's 50d to kidnap someone and I added a 1 month cd per person. (you can only try to kidnap a specific person once per month and you still can't kidnap males (I think it would be OP))

- Added the following:

- You can now have sex with or rape your wife regardless of whether shes a slave. You can also have sex with your Lover and rape your ex-Lovers.

- Enslave males! Train them be arena fodder for gladiators or farmers that generate annual income, and sell them for a profit or fight them to the death yourself! (fight outcomes based on your respective personal combat scores)

- Establish your own harem with trained slaves you've taken a liking to.

- Humiliate a female slave by sending them on a walk of shame through your city.

- When enslaving someone, their close relatives and spouse will hate you for a period of time, unless its one of your family/spouse.

- Female rulers can have sex with and rape males.

Notes:

- I worked a LOT of logic into the mod, if you aren't able to do something you think you should be able to, there's probably a timer or they don't meet the condition's.. i.e. "why is it not letting me  rape male slaves..?" "why cant i have sex with this person..?" There's probably a reason.

Compatibility:

- Should work fine with all Mods and DLC.

Installation:

Move extracted files to the .mod file to the Crusader Kings mod destination:
C:\Users\WhateverUserNameYouHave\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

Big Thanks to Beornwahl for creating this mod in the first place and giving permission to post this overhaul!

title.JPG

On 6/13/2020 at 10:50 AM, explain-this said:

What's the reason that I can't have sex with men or create a male harem?

As a male or female ruler? The short answer is that the capability would just need to be built in, the original mod was tailored towards male on female. I was thinking of implementing the capability and event pics for having sex with men if you're character is a homosexual, but honestly with all of the events surrounding rape and sex it would be a lot of work at this stage.

This is probably is not a bug, but I believe 1.0.4 is not save game compatible, or at least it did some real strange things to my save. I'm using a few other mods with this save game, including DWR, and Cheri portraits, and I got portrait error codes and weird traits added to my character, along with NPCs. It made my character load in with the Trap trait ( not even sure if that is from this mod or another) I was playing this save last night and the only thing that changed was i updated to 1.0.4. Don't real see this as your fault, or something fixable, I still haven't tried starting a new save with the same mod order. However I just wanted to let others know, or confirm if its simply not save compatible, thankfully the older version was still in my bin.

11 minutes ago, solrane said:

This is probably is not a bug, but I believe 1.0.4 is not save game compatible, or at least it did some real strange things to my save. I'm using a few other mods with this save game, including DWR, and Cheri portraits, and I got portrait error codes and weird traits added to my character, along with NPCs. It made my character load in with the Trap trait ( not even sure if that is from this mod or another) I was playing this save last night and the only thing that changed was i updated to 1.0.4. Don't real see this as your fault, or something fixable, I still haven't tried starting a new save with the same mod order. However I just wanted to let others know, or confirm if its simply not save compatible, thankfully the older version was still in my bin.

I've started a new game to test it out, and everything seems to work together normally again.

13 hours ago, iridebikes6663 said:

As a male or female ruler? The short answer is that the capability would just need to be built in, the original mod was tailored towards male on female. I was thinking of implementing the capability and event pics for having sex with men if you're character is a homosexual, but honestly with all of the events surrounding rape and sex it would be a lot of work at this stage.

For a male ruler. I would really like to see this functionality if you're able to add it.

20 hours ago, zachtan1234 said:

Is there any chance of more options for female rulers?

I dk, between the logic and the event pic's/text, its a TON of effort to rework it to incorporate both this, and the request above male on male stuff. like really. it'd be like a full time investment to add everything needed. I'm not writing it off, but probably not soon.

8 hours ago, pieke said:

Js, I would LOVE this mod if there were more female-on-male options and male harems.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:47 PM, zachtan1234 said:

I mean I guess i could basically just duplicate and rename the files, swap genders and find more event pics. i dk I'll take a look.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:47 PM, zachtan1234 said:

On 6/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, pieke said:

Js, I would LOVE this mod if there were more female-on-male options and male harems.

K! done, Females now have sex and rape options for male and they can also establish male harems.

3 hours ago, JosephShin said:

Okay, I've played a bit and this already became my favourite CK2 mod. Hope you intend to expand it with even more features.

And a quick question: Can I let the harem slaves out of dungeon, into my court?

Thanks! You can! (i think there's actually a bug or something i need to look into that lets them out after a few years or something) but as long as they're normal courtiers they can go about as they please, like leave court and get married and stuff.

I just downloaded this mod about 4 or so hours ago. I find it funny that when a slave I sold came back to me, I can't get rid of her. I tried sending my spymaster to capture her, but she ended up gotten herself locked in my prison. So I order the slave seized & that makes me a tyrant for some reason.  Why can't I just torture or kill them without getting any penalties?

The other time, my char managed to capture the king of France. Enslaved him & trained him. Let him out of the jail & the first thing he did is ran to his wife who is living all the way in Africa.

Not sure if it's a bug, but at the moment, Breeder description is missing. I also don't know what these traits actually do besides the debuff. If I have a lot of labour courtiers, how will that improve my economy etc. etc.

It'll be nice if all the slaves wear prisoner rags permanently unless they are freed or escaped. I also see that most of the slaves with spouses will be bought back by their families . If they weren't they are still married but lived on the different side of the map. Also, besides humiliation to their original families, are there any reasons to train slaves at all? As of now I use your mod to sell prisoners, and it doesn't seem to matter how good I trained them I might still get paid 5 gold for my trouble.

I'm curious, if there's a slave market to buy slaves would be nice, at least it wouldn't feel like you're the only person in the entire game who deals in slavery.

10 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I just downloaded this mod about 4 or so hours ago. I find it funny that when a slave I sold came back to me, I can't get rid of her. I tried sending my spymaster to capture her, but she ended up gotten herself locked in my prison. So I order the slave seized & that makes me a tyrant for some reason.  Why can't I just torture or kill them without getting any penalties?

The other time, my char managed to capture the king of France. Enslaved him & trained him. Let him out of the jail & the first thing he did is ran to his wife who is living all the way in Africa.

Not sure if it's a bug, but at the moment, Breeder description is missing. I also don't know what these traits actually do besides the debuff. If I have a lot of labour courtiers, how will that improve my economy etc. etc.

It'll be nice if all the slaves wear prisoner rags permanently unless they are freed or escaped. I also see that most of the slaves with spouses will be bought back by their families . If they weren't they are still married but lived on the different side of the map. Also, besides humiliation to their original families, are there any reasons to train slaves at all? As of now I use your mod to sell prisoners, and it doesn't seem to matter how good I trained them I might still get paid 5 gold for my trouble.

I'm curious, if there's a slave market to buy slaves would be nice, at least it wouldn't feel like you're the only person in the entire game who deals in slavery.

A lot to unwrap here:

-This mod has no control over, or change to the vanilla option to imprison someone, so if you use the vanilla option to imprison someone you're still going to get the tyrant modifier if that's applicable.

-Auctioning is functionally banishing that you get paid for so they'll pretty much be "auctioned" to their family, wherever that is, if they have one.

-If you let your slaves out of prison they function as normal courtiers again that you have abilities to train/rape/sleep with, but nothings stopping them from changing clothes or leaving altogether. I'm currently looking into making a prison type modifier that does nothing other than keep them enslaved in your court.

-The auction value is a normal distribution RNG system over a range, so just like a real auction you're not guaranteed a certain amount. i could add a higher range to better trained slaves. Ill think about it.

-A slave market would be difficult. Nothing like that really exists in the game to build off of i don't think. Maybe a secret society of slave traders but modding a society is a huge task.

-General training boosts stats, tooltip's could be better for things with an annual financial benefit.

-Ill check breeder description, probably a bug.

Thanks for the feedback!

On 6/23/2020 at 10:41 PM, iridebikes6663 said:

A lot to unwrap here:

-This mod has no control over, or change to the vanilla option to imprison someone, so if you use the vanilla option to imprison someone you're still going to get the tyrant modifier if that's applicable.

-Auctioning is functionally banishing that you get paid for so they'll pretty much be "auctioned" to their family, wherever that is, if they have one.

-If you let your slaves out of prison they function as normal courtiers again that you have abilities to train/rape/sleep with, but nothings stopping them from changing clothes or leaving altogether. I'm currently looking into making a prison type modifier that does nothing other than keep them enslaved in your court.

-The auction value is a normal distribution RNG system over a range, so just like a real auction you're not guaranteed a certain amount. i could add a higher range to better trained slaves. Ill think about it.

-A slave market would be difficult. Nothing like that really exists in the game to build off of i don't think. Maybe a secret society of slave traders but modding a society is a huge task.

-General training boosts stats, tooltip's could be better for things with an annual financial benefit.

-Ill check breeder description, probably a bug.

Thanks for the feedback!

I see, I didn't know your mod comes with it's own imprison option. I only see the vanilla option & hence why I chose it. I didn't save the game, but I use your mod mid game in 1 of my playthroughs, I have like 5 labour slaves & 2 breeders returning to me, they are taking up the space in my court. So yeah, lucky I didn't save or I'll have to think about how to get rid of them without using cheats. The market thing was something I wonder if it can be away to keep them gone.

As the king of France I captured, I wanted to keep him in my court, which is why I was surprised the first thing he did is run away to his wife in Africa. No event pop up saying he escaped or anything, just the standard "Has been released from your prison".

43 minutes ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I see, I didn't know your mod comes with it's own imprison option. I only see the vanilla option & hence why I chose it. I didn't save the game, but I use your mod mid game in 1 of my playthroughs, I have like 5 labour slaves & 2 breeders returning to me, they are taking up the space in my court. So yeah, lucky I didn't save or I'll have to think about how to get rid of them without using cheats. The market thing was something I wonder if it can be away to keep them gone.

As the king of France I captured, I wanted to keep him in my court, which is why I was surprised the first thing he did is run away to his wife in Africa. No event pop up saying he escaped or anything, just the standard "Has been released from your prison".

So Auctioning banishes them, they should'nt be returning to your court unless you invite them, I'll do some more testing on that feature and see if they do the same to me.

3 hours ago, iridebikes6663 said:

So Auctioning banishes them, they should'nt be returning to your court unless you invite them, I'll do some more testing on that feature and see if they do the same to me.

I didn't invite any of them either, I have no idea why they came back. I don't know it's RNG thing, because I did sold a lot of people, and it's just these few people who came back.

2 hours ago, JosephShin said:

Doesn't enslaving people strip them from their claims? I've kidnaped a woman and she still shows as the heir to a duchy of mine.(I also enslaved her.)

It doesn't strip their claims i don't believe, it just revokes their title. I know i had a slave once who's title was revoked to her kid, the kid died, and she re-inherited the title.