[mod] [CK2] Kings of Slaves and Vices [Remastered]

3 hours ago, JosephShin said:

It would be really cool to see them striped from their claims. Luxiria Fantasia's slavery system has it that way, maybe you could look into it? 

Yeah, i mean i found the command so i could. I'll have to think about it. It doesn't really make sense in a real world sort of way. Like, just because YOU enslave a prince for instance, it wouldn't disinherit them irl you know? I'm fine with removing landed titles because they're obviously MIA from it so someone else would take over.

On 6/22/2020 at 11:13 PM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I just downloaded this mod about 4 or so hours ago. I find it funny that when a slave I sold came back to me, I can't get rid of her. I tried sending my spymaster to capture her, but she ended up gotten herself locked in my prison. So I order the slave seized & that makes me a tyrant for some reason.  Why can't I just torture or kill them without getting any penalties?

The other time, my char managed to capture the king of France. Enslaved him & trained him. Let him out of the jail & the first thing he did is ran to his wife who is living all the way in Africa.

Not sure if it's a bug, but at the moment, Breeder description is missing. I also don't know what these traits actually do besides the debuff. If I have a lot of labour courtiers, how will that improve my economy etc. etc.

It'll be nice if all the slaves wear prisoner rags permanently unless they are freed or escaped. I also see that most of the slaves with spouses will be bought back by their families . If they weren't they are still married but lived on the different side of the map. Also, besides humiliation to their original families, are there any reasons to train slaves at all? As of now I use your mod to sell prisoners, and it doesn't seem to matter how good I trained them I might still get paid 5 gold for my trouble.

I'm curious, if there's a slave market to buy slaves would be nice, at least it wouldn't feel like you're the only person in the entire game who deals in slavery.

-Descriptions have been fixed for humiliation traits (Breeder, Milkcow, and Latrine were all missing them).

-Trained slaves now auction for more than untrained slaves and child slaves.

Hi new to this,
Downloaded the Mod and copied the unzipped file to "C:\Users\WhateverUserNameYouHave\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod"  as per your instructions.
however when I boot up the game it says the mod is present but there are no options from it whenever I click on any characters, male or female. is this a bug or am I just being stupid and screwed up the installation?

2 hours ago, drakkarNoir said:

Hi new to this,
Downloaded the Mod and copied the unzipped file to "C:\Users\WhateverUserNameYouHave\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod"  as per your instructions.
however when I boot up the game it says the mod is present but there are no options from it whenever I click on any characters, male or female. is this a bug or am I just being stupid and screwed up the installation?

Weird, did you enable it in the mod selection? I think if it shows up in the mod selection then you've installed it correctly. 

On 6/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, iridebikes6663 said:

Weird, did you enable it in the mod selection? I think if it shows up in the mod selection then you've installed it correctly. 

Yeah, when I load into the game it shows up as ticked under mods (It's the only mod I downloaded to avoid conflicts).
However when I actually start the game no characters I click have an option to enslave or any of the other options the mod says it offers.
Is there another mod I need to run with this to make it work. 
Also I am running it through steam as that is where I bought it from, would that cause any issues?

3 hours ago, drakkarNoir said:

Yeah, when I load into the game it shows up as ticked under mods (It's the only mod I downloaded to avoid conflicts).
However when I actually start the game no characters I click have an option to enslave or any of the other options the mod says it offers.
Also I am running it through steam as that is where I bought it from, would that cause any issues?

Bizarre, I haven't gotten any feedback from others with this issue. It's not dependent on any other mods and I also run the game through Steam. Can you screenshot your mod folder? yeah I mean, at the base level it should give options for your spouse and anyone you have imprisoned.

3 hours ago, drakkarNoir said:

You're 100% positive you installed it in the Documents mod folder and not the steamapps mod folder?

22 hours ago, iridebikes6663 said:

You're 100% positive you installed it in the Documents mod folder and not the steamapps mod folder?

Yep, i made the mod folder in the paradox interactive/crusader kings II folder.
uninstalled the game and re installed bot it and a new download of the mod just to be sure.

Here is the error log final entries for my last CTD while playing with HIP. happened around 30-50 years from game start. any fixes would be welcome.

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: prestige, near line: 12" in file: "common/opinion_modifiers/KSV_modifiers.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: hidden_tooltip, near line: 139" in file: "common/traits/KSV_traits.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .75, near line: 58" in file: "events/KSVFightSlave.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .5, near line: 65" in file: "events/KSVFightSlave.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .25, near line: 72" in file: "events/KSVFightSlave.txt"
[parser.cpp:697]: Script Assert! assert: "false && "Statement missing equals sign"", type: "id", location: " file: events/KSVFightSlave.txt line: 182"
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.511001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 91
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.512001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 104
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.521001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 132
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.522001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 145
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.531001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 173
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.532001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 186
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: hidden, near line: 69" in file: "events/KSVSellSlave.txt"
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.411001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 88
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.412001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 101
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.421001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 129
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.422001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 142
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.431001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 170
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.432001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 183
[parser.cpp:697]: Script Assert! assert: "false && "Statement missing equals sign"", type: "id", location: " file: events/KSVTrainSlave.txt line: 505"
[parser.cpp:697]: Script Assert! assert: "false && "Statement missing equals sign"", type: "id", location: " file: events/KSVUseSlave.txt line: 242"
[event.cpp:1202]: Event chaper.15: Lacks both MTTH and 'is_triggered_only'!
[event.cpp:1202]: Event chaper.16: Lacks both MTTH and 'is_triggered_only'!
[event.cpp:1202]: Event chaper.17: Lacks both MTTH and 'is_triggered_only'!

4 hours ago, dogzabob said:

Here is the error log final entries for my last CTD while playing with HIP. happened around 30-50 years from game start. any fixes would be welcome.

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: prestige, near line: 12" in file: "common/opinion_modifiers/KSV_modifiers.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: hidden_tooltip, near line: 139" in file: "common/traits/KSV_traits.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .75, near line: 58" in file: "events/KSVFightSlave.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .5, near line: 65" in file: "events/KSVFightSlave.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .25, near line: 72" in file: "events/KSVFightSlave.txt"
[parser.cpp:697]: Script Assert! assert: "false && "Statement missing equals sign"", type: "id", location: " file: events/KSVFightSlave.txt line: 182"
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.511001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 91
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.512001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 104
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.521001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 132
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.522001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 145
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.531001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 173
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.532001.  file: events/KSVRapeSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 186
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: hidden, near line: 69" in file: "events/KSVSellSlave.txt"
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.411001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 88
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.412001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 101
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.421001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 129
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.422001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 142
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.431001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 170
[event.cpp:694]: Event id too big for namespace: ksv.432001.  file: events/KSVSexSlaveFemaleRuler.txt line: 183
[parser.cpp:697]: Script Assert! assert: "false && "Statement missing equals sign"", type: "id", location: " file: events/KSVTrainSlave.txt line: 505"
[parser.cpp:697]: Script Assert! assert: "false && "Statement missing equals sign"", type: "id", location: " file: events/KSVUseSlave.txt line: 242"
[event.cpp:1202]: Event chaper.15: Lacks both MTTH and 'is_triggered_only'!
[event.cpp:1202]: Event chaper.16: Lacks both MTTH and 'is_triggered_only'!
[event.cpp:1202]: Event chaper.17: Lacks both MTTH and 'is_triggered_only'!

This is useful, thanks! I ran through the list preliminarily and they seem to be basic scripting issues on my part. It's weird though these should be game level issues that either crash the game for everyone or noone, it's weird that they're only crashing while using another mod.  Also I have a ton of mods and mine never crashes. super weird but I'll run through these and fix them on the next release. Thanks!

17 hours ago, iridebikes6663 said:

This is useful, thanks! I ran through the list preliminarily and they seem to be basic scripting issues on my part. It's weird though these should be game level issues that either crash the game for everyone or noone, it's weird that they're only crashing while using another mod.  Also I have a ton of mods and mine never crashes. super weird but I'll run through these and fix them on the next release. Thanks!

After looking into it further i suspect the crashed may be more down to HIP rather than your mod. It's a shame as its hard to go back to vanilla after HIP and your mod is just fantastic fun to go with it.

Bug Report: I've been having an issue with the the female Arab portraits that I have tracked to this mod. The issue is that female Arab characters will have no face, apart from eyes and ears. There is no nose or mouth, only a skin colored smudge. At first, I thought it was an issue with a portrait DLC, but after deleted and reinstalling the corresponding packs, I concluded they weren't the issue. Next, I ran several games using only a few mods at a time. This way, I was able to discover that when this mod is used in combination with the mod BetterLookingGarbs, the really popular one on Steam, it causes some kind of bug where Arab women have no face. I don't know if you have a solution for this, or if we can expect a fix of some kind? Thank you. I hope this was helpful.

Edit: I have since found a crude solution: In the "portraits" file of this mod, I deleted the corresponding lines of code associated with "MUSLIM FEMALE". I don't know if this is will fix it permanently or if they is a better way, but for now I can say that arab female faces are back. I assume,, if you get a chance to look at the bug, you'll have a much better way

13 hours ago, dorkmax said:

Bug Report: I've been having an issue with the the female Arab portraits that I have tracked to this mod. The issue is that female Arab characters will have no face, apart from eyes and ears. There is no nose or mouth, only a skin colored smudge. At first, I thought it was an issue with a portrait DLC, but after deleted and reinstalling the corresponding packs, I concluded they weren't the issue. Next, I ran several games using only a few mods at a time. This way, I was able to discover that when this mod is used in combination with the mod BetterLookingGarbs, the really popular one on Steam, it causes some kind of bug where Arab women have no face. I don't know if you have a solution for this, or if we can expect a fix of some kind? Thank you. I hope this was helpful.

Edit: I have since found a crude solution: In the "portraits" file of this mod, I deleted the corresponding lines of code associated with "MUSLIM FEMALE". I don't know if this is will fix it permanently or if they is a better way, but for now I can say that arab female faces are back. I assume,, if you get a chance to look at the bug, you'll have a much better way

Wow I actually had that same problem and thought it was just a BLG problem! I'll definitely update this! thanks.

12 hours ago, Claymor said:

Is there a way  to fix portraits when loading saves? When I load save games with this mod all the portraits are black with a big white number across them.

Using After the End, but it only breaks when loading a save.

There was a portrait file associated with this mod when I remastered it, it's not used for anything and it conflicts with BLG, in my next update im going to look into removing the file altogether which should fix this too.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:04 AM, dorkmax said:

23 hours ago, Claymor said:

Is there a way  to fix portraits when loading saves? When I load save games with this mod all the portraits are black with a big white number across them.

Using After the End, but it only breaks when loading a save.

K I just updated and removed the portrait files associated with this mod, they were obsolete anyway. So both of your issues should be fixed.

7 hours ago, iridebikes6663 said:

K I just updated and removed the portrait files associated with this mod, they were obsolete anyway. So both of your issues should be fixed.

Wow holy shit. Cool to see a modder with rapid response. The KSV original modder is...well he's kind of a dick. about bugs. At any rate, was curious if we'd ever see rape of male slaves for gay characters? If we ever do, my Rome playthrough gon look historically accurate as fuck.

6 hours ago, dorkmax said:

Wow holy shit. Cool to see a modder with rapid response. The KSV original modder is...well he's kind of a dick. about bugs. At any rate, was curious if we'd ever see rape of male slaves for gay characters? If we ever do, my Rome playthrough gon look historically accurate as fuck.

Thanks! So male on male sex mechanics have been requested and I'm not opposed to it on the surface. However going about actually implementing it would be a long nightmare at this point. It would basically be an overhaul of this overhaul due to the way the original mod code was instituted with only male on female in mind. Then finding appropriate event pics would be a whole other headache. for example, just to find all of the male on female event pics I replaced, with the absolute plethora of "stuff" on the internet it still took over a week just to find good ones that matched the events/theme. It's on my list. but I wouldn't hold my breathe waiting :( 

• 3 weeks later...