List of modded race SxB patch

On 1/26/2022 at 5:24 AM, MoonyButtNoble said:

Is it possible to get the Indix race added in?  I see you have the Lastree, by the same author.  I wanna be a vocaloid waifu T.T

I created a personal support for this species if it can be interested. However I don't know if I have permission to publish it.

9 hours ago, Alastor TheCrow said:

I created a personal support for this species if it can be interested. However I don't know if I have permission to publish it.

The author gave the Lastree the go but for Indix they didn't reply, seems like the author wants it to be unsexable whether it by lore reason or something else entirely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Algene said:

We have fuckable fenerox, llamas would be hard no idea if we have permission for the agaran.

Llamas are humans wearing a costume and Agarans are florans wearing a costume with their npc types set in a way that they say their fake race lines. Adding support for them would be adding support for their clothes which would make llamas difficult since they still need to cover up the human underneath.

3 minutes ago, Ant Cant said:

Llamas are humans wearing a costume and Agarans are florans wearing a costume with their npc types set in a way that they say their fake race lines. Adding support for them would be adding support for their clothes which would make llamas difficult since they still need to cover up the human underneath.

Man, I'm aware, but follow the links that Salomao posted, we're talking about custom races.

16 hours ago, Salomão69 said:

a question: if the original creator of a species doesn't give permission, we can't publicly share an SXB support for that species, right?

Yes, that's the general jist of the creator's respect propositions. If they don't want it done, don't show it around as done, basically.

Can you still make it for yourself? Sure. Nobody's gonna complain about personal files in your computer that nobody else should have access to.

41 minutes ago, skudwerd said:

Did someone make one for the Ponex mod in the pony pack? searching around has someone mentioning making it but I can't find a link or mention of where I can find it

Nobody has made or mentioned making it, much the opposite.

15 hours ago, red3dred said:

Nobody has made or mentioned making it, much the opposite.

The only reason I said that was because I searched specifically "ponex sexbound" and found someone heree named MetalMax on another loverslab thread about sexbound race requests where he said "... I already made a patch for the "Ponex" (bipedal) race in that pack, and might even work on the quadruped ones as well."

I was just curious, since I don't use these forums often, if that would mean it was somewhere accessible I am not aware of.  I sent him a message but didn't hear back yet

1 minute ago, skudwerd said:

Apologies for the confusion. I will do a request then for this, on the right thread and such

IIRC Pony races are blacklisted due to several dramas that happened, among other implications. Website rules say to not perpetuate drama and not promote, y'know, the other stuff. That's pretty much all i can say for now.

4 minutes ago, skudwerd said:

The only reason I said that was because I searched specifically "ponex sexbound" and found someone heree named MetalMax on another loverslab thread about sexbound race requests where he said "... I already made a patch for the "Ponex" (bipedal) race in that pack, and might even work on the quadruped ones as well."

I was just curious, since I don't use these forums often, if that would mean it was somewhere accessible I am not aware of.  I sent him a message but didn't hear back yet

Didn't realize there was such a statement hiding among the threads, but due to the mentioned above, i'd recommend avoiding the topic in public threads. If you do get something out of MetalMax, i'd like to ask you do not share openly.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

IIRC Pony races are blacklisted due to several dramas that happened, among other implications. Website rules say to not perpetuate drama and not promote, y'know, the other stuff. That's pretty much all i can say for now.

Didn't realize there was such a statement hiding among the threads, but due to the mentioned above, i'd recommend avoiding the topic in public threads. If you do get something out of MetalMax, i'd like to ask you do not share openly.

Fair enough. thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...