List of modded race SxB patch

2 hours ago, Climax883 said:

no i don't know what that means...

FU strictly prohibited and is against use of the races contained within for Sexbound, going as far as writing their own counter-patch last time someone supported one of them. That was a while ago, but the message is still pretty clear.

49 minutes ago, red3dred said:

FU strictly prohibited and is against use of the races contained within for Sexbound, going as far as writing their own counter-patch last time someone supported one of them. That was a while ago, but the message is still pretty clear.

thats...frustrating to be quite honest, never knew that. Well at least I know why non of the fu races are on here now. Anyway thanks for the heads up...mainly just been a lurker on LL until now so don't really know any of the shit that goes on here.

Just did a bit of digging as well and read one of the topics about this...and I don't even have words, how can someone who made such an amazing mod also be like that.
If fu was just another average mod i'd throw it right in trash just from the apparent attitude of its creator alone, however I know of no other singular mod that makes starbound as good ?.

• 2 weeks later...

@Climax883 It's far worse than that; a lot of the FU (notice the name) content is legit just pilfered from other, often better, mods. It's a whole can of worms not worth re-opening, but it's why a lot of old users don't use it.

Anyway, I'm blind, this is the wrong topic. Request moved to the proper forum.

Edited by arcocephale
i'm blind

The Lombax mod has been removed from the Workshop and revived by a different author, not sure if the existing patch for their race will still work

Edit: Checked, it doesnt work anymore, will have to be remade to fit the new race mod

Edited by Mr.Pineapple
added something to previous statement
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, RexAnivius said:

Still hoping the crylan race would get support, the creator has granted permission. Wasn't there a board of work-in-progress for new support additions?

... the what now? If you have a workshop link and a permission to show, go ahead. Though, the Race-support permission spreadsheet is something else, lemme ask @rylasasin.

• 3 weeks later...