(REQ)A Succubus body

zomdweeby

I'm wondering if someone could take any tbbp compatible unp or cbbe body nifs and shape the lower legs and texture them like the photo included i would be greatful..I know there are custom race mods out there claiming to be succubus races but their just humans with horns and wings (not a succubus).Even a wearable set of boots would be nice if possible..anything that would give the goats feet look would be awesome.I tried the *goats feet* mod on nexus but was unable to get it to show or work in any way in my game.

post-36397-0-01886000-1361895120_thumb.jpg

How is that a "true" Succubus? Have you ever seen one in real life or am I missing something here?

Having hooves isn't a necessary trait of Succubi. Neither are wings, horns, or whatever else. The only thing that defines a succubus is that they are a female-looking demon that feeds on the energy of men by having intercourse with them. Whatever demonic characteristics they have depend only on the artist who is drawing/modelling them

Succubi weren't invented by Blizzard you know

On-topic, I'm downloading the goat feet mod and will check what's wrong with it. I'll post the results in a few minutes

I'm gonna have to agree with Alpha on this there is no "true" succubus, as the main things that are used to describe them is the they are "Incredibly attractive, and seductive" goat feet, horns, wings, tails, none of that is part of a true Succubus.

Though Alpha i do have a slight "irk" about what you said about them they are not just female, they can be both genders, and i'm sure there is so kinda lore about them that says that, but i don't remember where i saw it at.

And on another note i happen to play World of Warcraft and my main happens to be a Warlock, and i'm quite happy with my Succubus(whenever i use her that is lol), i think Blizzard did a good job on the model and animations and even the sounds and such.

Also, my final thought i promise, as far as wanting a "WoW-esque" succubus is all well and good, i mean to each their own ya know.

The only thing that defines a succubus is that they are a female-looking demon that feeds on the energy of men by having intercourse with them.

Just to annoy your reasoning xP

Have you ever been with one in real life? Have you been drained through intercourse with one?

No, not personally, no. BUT if anyone ever has i'd like to meet them, as realistically speaking, they don't exist.

Atleast not in the supernatural, magical sense, anyone with an exwife can tell you that myself included lol.

Though Alpha i do have a slight "irk" about what you said about them they are not just female, they can be both genders, and i'm sure there is so kinda lore about them that says that, but i don't remember where i saw it at.

That'd be an Incubus. It's sort of the male equivalent of a Succubus, with a few differences. Think they're supposed to be able to get women pregnant with demonic offspring or something

And I do like Blizzard's take on Succubi, don't get me wrong. In fact the only part I don't like are the goat hooves, haha

The

only thing that defines a succubus is that they are a female-looking

demon that feeds on the energy of men by having intercourse with them.

Have you ever been with one in real life? Have you been drained through intercourse with one?

That doesn't annoy my reasoning...

That's what a succubus is meant to be. Like a unicorn is meant to be some sort of equine creature with a horn on its forehead. Neither exists, but those are their defining characteristics. Nobody can say what they look like in real life because they don't exist (I think), but those are the -concepts- of a Succubus and a Unicorn

Of course in one person's story the horn of a unicorn may be made out of gold, in some other story it may grants wishes, and in some other it may magically glow and glitter when bathed in the light of a full moon. In the first story a unicorn may be pure white, and in another be rainbow-colored. But, to put it simply, a unicorn is meant to be a horse with a horn. What that horn looks like, what color the unicorn is, and anything else, is up for the artist to interpret and embellish

------- ON-TOPIC -------

Seems like the original uploader was a bit careless and created models with fixed texture paths. I've changed them all and everything seems to be working now. Here's the link (all credit goes to theru): http://www.mediafire.com/?n9k92gs7htirclj

That'd be an Incubus. It's sort of the male equivalent of a Succubus, with a few differences. Think they're supposed to be able to get women pregnant with demonic offspring or something

And I do like Blizzard's take on Succubi, don't get me wrong. In fact the only part I don't like are the goat hooves, haha

The
only thing that defines a succubus is that they are a female-looking
demon that feeds on the energy of men by having intercourse with them.

That doesn't annoy my reasoning...

That's what a succubus is meant to be. Like a unicorn is meant to be some sort of equine creature with a horn on its forehead. Neither exists, but those are their defining characteristics. Nobody can say what they look like in real life because they don't exist (I think), but those are the -concepts- of a Succubus and a Unicorn

Of course in one person's story the horn of a unicorn may be made out of gold, in some other story it may grants wishes, and in some other it may magically glow and glitter when bathed in the light of a full moon. In the first story a unicorn may be pure white, and in another be rainbow-colored. But, to put it simply, a unicorn is meant to be a horse with a horn. What that horn looks like, what color the unicorn is, and anything else, is up for the artist to interpret and embellish

------- ON-TOPIC -------

Seems like the original uploader was a bit careless and created models with fixed texture paths. I've changed them all and everything seems to be working now. Here's the link (all credit goes to theru): http://www.mediafire.com/?n9k92gs7htirclj

Ok I was wrong i forgot about the Incubus/Succubus gender things but they both do the same thing lol.

I'm just gonna leave it here:

Daedra Seducers - These are scantily-clad, feminine Daedra that may sprout green membranous wings. They are about equivalent in power to the Dremora, and are, like them, divided into many castes. They are powerful spell casters and can only be harmed by mithril or better weapons. Seducers are found in service of many Daedra Princes, notably Azura, Meridia, Nocturnal, Sanguine, Sheogorath, and even Mehrunes Dagon.

DaggerfallDaedraSeducer.gif

I'm just gonna leave it here:

Daedra Seducers - These are scantily-clad, feminine Daedra that may sprout green membranous wings. They are about equivalent in power to the Dremora, and are, like them, divided into many castes. They are powerful spell casters and can only be harmed by mithril or better weapons. Seducers are found in service of many Daedra Princes, notably Azura, Meridia, Nocturnal, Sanguine, Sheogorath, and even Mehrunes Dagon.

DaggerfallDaedraSeducer.gif

IMO a decent mod for skyrim.

The problems would be

1) using the flight engine. Aside from dragons, I can't think of anything that truly flies in skyrim. A humanoid shaped/sized critter wouldn't have the same flight mentality that dragons do.

2) it would need a quest/adventure mod to go along with it. with a very few exceptions, there aren't many rooms/caverns large enuf for this to fly around in and I cant imagine they'd want to be flying around out in the open.

maybe if the wings were smaller so that they didn't allow flight, but did give some advantages... a little buffet that pushed the player away, maybe they could jump higher/farther, maybe it lets them perch in the rafters and drop on your face with a surprise initiative?

oooohhh.... using a reskinned skyrim girl child, (red skin with chitin plates in the daedric armor style) would be fucking creepy. The little bitty wings would give it just enough power to float at adult height (so no flight mechanics just a floating model like the flame atronach)... red shiny skin, greasy black hair, spiral horns, bat wings, jumping down off the ceiling beams as you pass a doorway... F U C K

But of course, this isn't about effective creepy gameplay now is it? it's about a naked, bat winged demon-broad (not girl) with pointy teeth, a wicked smile and juggs out to there and she's coming after your cock.

the thing about a succubus/incubus is they appearance is dependent upon their victim, they assault men/women when they are sleeping granting them visions of lust and feed upon their soul. so at the end of the day there is no true appearance to a succubus/incubus, they are demons at the end of the day and would most likely have a truly horrifying form redundant to the fact that no one would perceive them that way or would be likely to ever see them at all.

aside from that tho, personally i think the WoW succubus is quite simple and skyrim deserves better. 

oooohhh.... using a reskinned skyrim girl child, (red skin with chitin plates in the daedric armor style) would be fucking creepy. The little bitty wings would give it just enough power to float at adult height (so no flight mechanics just a floating model like the flame atronach)... red shiny skin, greasy black hair, spiral horns, bat wings, jumping down off the ceiling beams as you pass a doorway... F U C K

I'd be more scared out of my mind if...

post-23097-0-97972300-1362002281_thumb.png

... showed up instead.

I'd be more scared out of my mind if...

attachicon.gif76e9fdfdf6d6cd0e23d3ba8c2f4ca00f.png

... showed up instead.

I would be scared if any of the touhou characters showed up in skyrim.

I always imagined that a succubus/incubus would, to a genderless creature, appear basically featureless in its normal form, its body either changing to suit the desires of its target, or somehow casting a powerful illusion magic so that it appeared the way anybody who looked at it would want to see it (no two people would see the same creature if they looked upon it at the same time),

• 1 month later...

This mod for Oblivion had TRUE demons/succubuses. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/14528

There were horns, wings, fangs, tail? (don't remeber) and goat legs.

Try this covert body parts from this one:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30545

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28798

or

my another atempt to create winged twilight for oblivion

wt2010091239.th.jpg wt20100929rm005.th.jpg wt2010092911.th.png wt2010091237.th.jpg

ss11816.th.png ss11815.th.png ss11814.th.png

ss11789.th.png ss11788.th.png ss11781.th.png

This exist for oblivion, wings are originaly created by DrakeTheDragon, include flyight animation

Archived