(REQ)A Succubus body

zomdweeby

Alphaman, on 26 Feb 2013 - 09:46, said:

Occultdrake, on 26 Feb 2013 - 09:01, said:
Though Alpha i do have a slight "irk" about what you said about them they are not just female, they can be both genders, and i'm sure there is so kinda lore about them that says that, but i don't remember where i saw it at.

That'd be an Incubus. It's sort of the male equivalent of a Succubus, with a few differences. Think they're supposed to be able to get women pregnant with demonic offspring or something

And I do like Blizzard's take on Succubi, don't get me wrong. In fact the only part I don't like are the goat hooves, haha

vectormuscle, on 26 Feb 2013 - 09:03, said:

Alphaman, on 26 Feb 2013 - 08:35, said:
The
only thing that defines a succubus is that they are a female-looking
demon that feeds on the energy of men by having intercourse with them.

Just to annoy your reasoning xP

Have you ever been with one in real life? Have you been drained through intercourse with one?

That doesn't annoy my reasoning...

That's what a succubus is meant to be. Like a unicorn is meant to be some sort of equine creature with a horn on its forehead. Neither exists, but those are their defining characteristics. Nobody can say what they look like in real life because they don't exist (I think), but those are the -concepts- of a Succubus and a Unicorn

Of course in one person's story the horn of a unicorn may be made out of gold, in some other story it may grants wishes, and in some other it may magically glow and glitter when bathed in the light of a full moon. In the first story a unicorn may be pure white, and in another be rainbow-colored. But, to put it simply, a unicorn is meant to be a horse with a horn. What that horn looks like, what color the unicorn is, and anything else, is up for the artist to interpret and embellish

------- ON-TOPIC -------

Seems like the original uploader was a bit careless and created models with fixed texture paths. I've changed them all and everything seems to be working now. Here's the link (all credit goes to theru): http://www.mediafire.com/?n9k92gs7htirclj

Thank you for download! Been playing around with it some. Wasn't sure what the legs and body would look like so I removed both the top and pants in nifskope to look and there is a body under it and the legs and hoof sections fuse together pretty dang good. You can't really see anything bad where leg and hoof section join. So I cut the shirt down to a tank top sports type top and made the pants into shorts. 

post-25667-0-73242700-1365190957_thumb.jpg

Alphaman, on 26 Feb 2013 - 09:46, said:

Occultdrake, on 26 Feb 2013 - 09:01, said:
Though Alpha i do have a slight "irk" about what you said about them they are not just female, they can be both genders, and i'm sure there is so kinda lore about them that says that, but i don't remember where i saw it at.

That'd be an Incubus. It's sort of the male equivalent of a Succubus, with a few differences. Think they're supposed to be able to get women pregnant with demonic offspring or something

And I do like Blizzard's take on Succubi, don't get me wrong. In fact the only part I don't like are the goat hooves, haha

vectormuscle, on 26 Feb 2013 - 09:03, said:

Alphaman, on 26 Feb 2013 - 08:35, said:
The
only thing that defines a succubus is that they are a female-looking
demon that feeds on the energy of men by having intercourse with them.

Just to annoy your reasoning xP

Have you ever been with one in real life? Have you been drained through intercourse with one?

That doesn't annoy my reasoning...

That's what a succubus is meant to be. Like a unicorn is meant to be some sort of equine creature with a horn on its forehead. Neither exists, but those are their defining characteristics. Nobody can say what they look like in real life because they don't exist (I think), but those are the -concepts- of a Succubus and a Unicorn

Of course in one person's story the horn of a unicorn may be made out of gold, in some other story it may grants wishes, and in some other it may magically glow and glitter when bathed in the light of a full moon. In the first story a unicorn may be pure white, and in another be rainbow-colored. But, to put it simply, a unicorn is meant to be a horse with a horn. What that horn looks like, what color the unicorn is, and anything else, is up for the artist to interpret and embellish

------- ON-TOPIC -------

Seems like the original uploader was a bit careless and created models with fixed texture paths. I've changed them all and everything seems to be working now. Here's the link (all credit goes to theru): http://www.mediafire.com/?n9k92gs7htirclj

Thank you for download! Been playing around with it some. Wasn't sure what the legs and body would look like so I removed both the top and pants in nifskope to look and there is a body under it and the legs and hoof sections fuse together pretty dang good. You can't really see anything bad where leg and hoof section join. So I cut the shirt down to a tank top sports type top and made the pants into shorts. 

Wow, that's some pretty good job you've done there. And no need to thank me, I didn't really do anything worth thanking for

• 5 months later...

Archived