I am having a minor issue. Some of the creatures will not start combat with me. It seems to be only docile creatures that won't. They only runaway, and when I force combat they will only use melee combat. Every thing else works fine just seems to be docile creatures. (Horse, Deer, etc)

This is normal.  They won't combat rape you as they are programmed to run away.

If you want them to rape you, then use joburg and they will stalk and rape you silly......course, so will everything else for that matter.

I am having a minor issue. Some of the creatures will not start combat with me. It seems to be only docile creatures that won't. They only runaway, and when I force combat they will only use melee combat. Every thing else works fine just seems to be docile creatures. (Horse, Deer, etc)

This is normal.  They won't combat rape you as they are programmed to run away.

If you want them to rape you, then use joburg and they will stalk and rape you silly......course, so will everything else for that matter.

Or, if you have any idea of how to use the CS(E), just load up the esp and change their confidence value to... Oh, say, 100.

Modifying the summoned creatures will not affect the normal ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise treat today!

Attached is a compatibility patch to allow creatures added by Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul to work with Lovers Creatures, at least for those with directly matching existing Oblivion creatures.  Compatibility with new creatures that use movesets similar to existing creatures (ex: Gargoyles, Xivilai Lords) require a LC function call that won't exist until LC 3.0.

Supported MOO creatures: Bear, Clannfear, Daedroth, Dog/Wolf, Gnarl, Goblin, Imp, Land Dreugh, Minotaur, Mountain Lion, Mud Crab, Ogre, Rabbit (uses Rat animations, only makes sense with the MotionNT anim), Rat, Scamp, Sheep, Skeleton, Slaughterfish, Troll, Wraith, Zombie.

In addition to the .esp there are two script files included, one for Windows XP and one for Vista/7/8.  The script creates links to the existing animation files where Oblivion would be looking for them for the new MOO creatures. (Ex: Creates link at Data\meshes\MOO\Bear\IdleAnims\ani2 that points to Data\meshes\creatures\Bear\IdleAnims\ani2). Creating links in this manner is better than copying for both space conservation and so that updating the LC animations from either the creature overhaul thread or when LC 3.0 is released will immediately update them for MOO creatures.

The script needs to be run as an Administrator from the Data directory.  For Windows XP there is an extra pre-step. XP doesn't include the command to make directory links by default, you need to install the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools and copy linkd.exe from \Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\ first. After running the script you can delete it and linkd.exe(if appropriate) from Data\.

The .esp should be placed after both LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp in the load order.

I got a problem

I place the data folder and run but it show can't find Oblivion.esm.

I don't know why. Can anybody help?

I don't know why the Data folder check isn't working for you. You can try changing it to skip that check: Change line 2 "IF EXIST Oblivion.esm GOTO START" to just "GOTO START"

To verify it was able to create the links, check that Data\meshes\MOO\Bear\IdleAnims links to Data\creatures\Bear\IdleAnims.

The only reason I can think of is running the script from a file explorer window is not setting the working directory correctly. Have you tried running the script from a command prompt? ( Run (Win+R) -> cmd -> cd \oblivion\data -> idleanimsmoo_vista_7_8 (You should be able to just type idle<tab> to have windows complete the command) )

I don't know why the Data folder check isn't working for you. You can try changing it to skip that check: Change line 2 "IF EXIST Oblivion.esm GOTO START" to just "GOTO START"

To verify it was able to create the links, check that Data\meshes\MOO\Bear\IdleAnims links to Data\creatures\Bear\IdleAnims.

Strange....First time I can find MOO folder , but after I run the patch then I find MOO folder is gone(textures/meshes)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a little question, these meshes exist in vanilla version ? I mean, with penis growing only in case of sex attack... Like humans in fact, no ?

This mod is cool, it adds a real difficult to the game... Try to make a small female elf and to escape the beginning in hardcore difficult ! If you play TamagoClub too, u should be pregnant at least lol.

But it's not really cool for creatures to always seen cockq of enslaved ones. In facts, it's funny, but unplayable when you're not alone ! I could imagine a child while asking : "Dad, what's that thingy between the legs of your Minotaur familier ?"

I'm pretty sure I've already seen it by searching all along the forum, but I can't trace it back. Thanks for your help fejeena

Vista is terrible! windows 7 is so much better:-)

The big lizard aligator monster can't remember the name atm but is the dick on the tongue instead of between the legs? The sex animation for it show the dick tongue going through the female body and poking out the stomach I hope you guys get time to work on that more soon. I guess that monster is really hard to figure out how it would rape something though, look like it would just eat everything instead of raping it.

Daedroth and Hunger use the tongue. Daedroth is the "aligator"

The Animations are fine.

During your "test" : are you sure the creature had scale 1 ?  and the NPC/Player had scale 1 ? and the sex took place on even ground ?

If not, the animation is out of place and you must use the Position keys.

My scale according to player.getscale at the start of the game is 1.06 because I play as nord so I have to set it to 0.94 which makes player.getscale return a value of 1.0 but the creature scale I dunno didn't check that. Was playing around with it in the tiber septim hotel upstairs so it seems like positions keys have to be used then.

LC 3.0 will have all creatures using their dicks (if they are male).  Probably still be a couple of tongue animations, but they will be mixed in with dick usage.

The LC 2.0 animations have not really be aligned much.  It was a quick and dirty alignment that will be much more comprehensive in LC 3.0.

Guys,

Please report any problems here and be sure to thank both WappyOne and Donkey, without whom this would never have seen the light of day!!!!

Future plans include:

1. Adding new animations as they are created.

2. Looking into adding the ability to rape creatures <---this one is months away from being worked on, so please don't spam us with messages on it.  When we have something going on it, you can be certain we will holler! ;)

3. Correcting positioning for creatures and imperial female via the ini's.

4. Adding bouncing breasts, butts, balls and dicks to all defensive positions.  This will happen during the creature animation overhaul, which is scheduled to occur after the Humanoid overhaul.  Tentative start of creature overhaul is tentatively planned for early April.

Any progress on that? :)

<---this one is months away from being worked on, so please don't spam us with messages on it.  When we have something going on it, you can be certain we will holler!

If you pop into the overhaul thread for LC you would have noticed I took a new job and moved so the whole project had to take a backseat for a while.  I'm back working on animations and WappyOne is chipping away at coding.....but it won't see public release until maybe summer.

<---this one is months away from being worked on, so please don't spam us with messages on it.  When we have something going on it, you can be certain we will holler!

If you pop into the overhaul thread for LC you would have noticed I took a new job and moved so the whole project had to take a backseat for a while.  I'm back working on animations and WappyOne is chipping away at coding.....but it won't see public release until maybe summer.

That was almost a year ago, which is why I asked despite the request not to ask about it.

I don't ask for daily updates, I just wanted to know of that aspect was abandoned or not. 

I honestly tried to find any other place with more recent information about this, including several forum searches, all to no avail.

Asking was not the first thing to do because it was easy.

Thank you for your reply.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have a strange problem. When there is a sexual act between beast (so far checked dogs only) and humanoid NPC's, there are no animations - NPC gets undressed and on their four, while dog, just stands aside and "walks" in place. The only option to have animation played on both actors is pressing Z key, while aiming beast.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. Needless to say, am using latest versions of LAPF and LC.

Here:

Oblivion.esm
LoversCreature.esm
EyeCandy - Content.esm
Underwear HGEC Fighter.esm
Underwear HGEC Normal.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
EyeCandy Compilation.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
Knights.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Tavern HGEC.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Dark brotherhood.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Ayelid Shrine.esp
ArmourComp01.esp
ArmourComp02.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Trade and Commerce.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversClubCatsSx.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
LoversLoveJuice.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
LoversSetFlags.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversHypnosis.esp
LoversJealousy.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversBiko.esp
666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
LoversUnicorn.esp
LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
RingofMara.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LoversStupidNpc.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBitch.esp

I have closely examined it and found no errors so far.

P.S. Actually as I posted it, I see an error - creature is above lovers. Strange, Nexus Manager shows it below. I will try to correct order.

P.P.S. :( nothing changed. It is not a load order. It seems, it may be extender, which does not start an animation automatically, or may be even some checkbox in lovers settings.