[Outdated] Lovers with PK Package

I have decided to make my own Lovers with PK package since the AIO got removed. This package may not be for everyone and is missing some plugins simply because I feel that they are not needed in the package in order for people to get a feeling for Lovers with PK.

===========================

Lovers with PK Package

===========================

This package contains the main Lovers with PK files along with most of the plug-ins need to enjoy the mod.

==========================

Installing the mod

==========================

- Copy the folder named core files to your Oblivion Data folder.

- Open the Lovers Creature Sexual Organs folder and copy the relevant plug-in. If you have the Unofficial Oblivion Patch installed use the one called UOPS.

=====================

DOWNLOADS

=====================

Lovers with PK Resources (Needed):

Need to find a way of uploading this, unless someone has a link to it.

Lovers with PK Package:

http://www.mediafire.com/?prj975wdc19ucls

Recommended to install:

Growlf's Universal Skeleton (controllable version)

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596

BBB Ragdoll Breast Physics - Growlfs Skeleton *Recommended by Mailamea*

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40739

Realistic Ragdolls Skeleton Converter *Recommended by Mailamea for realism*

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38427

All Unofficial Oblivion Patches

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/5296

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/10739

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/9969

=====================

Requirements

=====================

- Oblivion with latest patch

- Shivering Isles Expansion

=====================

Credits

=====================

These plug-ins are not my own but of members of the Lovers community. These plugins and resources are packaged to allow to users to enjoy Lovers with PK without having to run around the forum trying to find plug-ins to use.

This skeleton also works without conflicts running 91 mods currently with a lot of animation changer mods, and high heels + lovers, with no problems. Called BBB Ragdoll skeleton recently updated(2012). Also the one I used in my conversions.

@Mailamea

Do you have a link?

@gregathit

I have the resources already it's just I have to chop them into sections to upload them to MediaFire (only got free account) which I managed to get working after tweaking my hosts file.

LSTBravilUnderground (seriously wtf?!)

SetBody (seriously wtf?!)

LoversSlaveTrader (seriously wtf?!)

LoversPayBanditForSlaver (seriously wtf?!)

LoversRapeman (seriously wtf?!)

LoversRaperS (seriously wtf?!)

LoversRapeSlave (seriously wtf?!)

LoversHiyokoShooter (seriously wtf?!)

HiyokoQuestTarget (seriously wtf?!)

Lovers with PK REV 96 (seriously wtf?!)

Get off my dick you fraud.

The mods here not good enough for you?

Did prophour abandon the right to MOD by which prophour had worked though it wanted to confirm one?

If what prophour changed is used, the agreement of prophour might be needed.

Has prophour left a clear document?Is there the one described for you may remodel, and to distribute what prophour produced again freely clearly?

Distributing what the person in question who had made it deleted again because there is something that remains at hand thinks it is a little amusing.

The prophour person in question at least doesn't think that he or she has acknowledged it when thinking from prophour person in question's writing.

Guys chill out a bit here. All of this IS being looked at and WILL be handled appropriately. I am not going to promise it will happen overnight, but it WILL happen.

There already are several versions of RaperS on the site, one that was translated by Ashal. I have a copy of Raperman that was translated from the old site so that is not a problem. Rape Slave is also available in the DL section so that isn't a problem either.

HanPL is looking into translating the slave trader and bravil underground plugins.

Setbody mods are available at the nexus.

Any other plugins will have to wait until someone translates them from the original Japanese source.

LSTBravilUnderground (seriously wtf?!)

SetBody (seriously wtf?!)

LoversSlaveTrader (seriously wtf?!)

LoversPayBanditForSlaver (seriously wtf?!)

LoversRapeman (seriously wtf?!)

LoversRaperS (seriously wtf?!)

LoversRapeSlave (seriously wtf?!)

LoversHiyokoShooter (seriously wtf?!)

HiyokoQuestTarget (seriously wtf?!)

Lovers with PK REV 96 (seriously wtf?!)

Get off my dick you fraud.

The mods here not good enough for you?

prop-sensei, what if ark doesn't have them, maybe erased them last time the aio got updated (i know i lost the island and a lot of funny mods when you updated), care to upload them again so even the newbies can enjoy them?, i miss your mods and it would be great if you came back to LL, i know it is becoming slowly like wolflore with the "CENSORING EVERYTHING RULE", but bear with just a bit, i'll try my ecchi signatures later and see how many get erased, oh well, LL is becoming less and less free so it can be friends with the childish moderators from tesnexus i think... maaaybe i should come back later when things relax a bit, i dunno what would happen if i publish the mods i was working on lately, finaly managed to make the horned and winged races i wanted, now to see if everyone would like them too

Not to flip you off Iris. But you are wrong. Ashal runs the site intently using he's own money to keep it alive. But there's ads right? The ads helps a little bit to keep the site alive. But if the advertisers see the content of the site, they'll back of, thus no money to run the site. People need to stop comparing sh*t. Like omgbbq its begin to be nexus. 2nd LL and Nexus aren't contacting each other, Nexus even filtered ban the word LoversLab in their site.

I know its a loss, but modders have the right to remove their content, but not the right to b*tch about it, since you uploaded it already many will try to repost it.

Any other plugins will have to wait until someone translates them from the original Japanese source.

Let me know which ones and I'll help out when and where I can.

Right now it looks like the below need to be translated:

LoversPayBanditForSlaver

LoversHiyokoShooter

HiyokoQuestTarget

Lovers with PK REV 96

HanPL talked about translating these two:

LSTBravilUnderground

LoversSlaveTrader

These already exist here (not sure if there were later verisons or if Prophour just made customizations) so we can just use the ones from the DL section:

LoversRapeman

LoversRaperS

LoversRapeSlave

There may be others so anyone else feel free to jump in and add to this list or make any corrections.

Greg

I removed the link and I am removing the all the esp's from the package which Prophour was "kindly" enough to point out.

Edited: Plug-ins have been removed but can anyone clarify which one is Lovers with PK REV 96. That's the Lovers with PK esp correct?

I removed the link and I am removing the all the esp's from the package which Prophour was "kindly" enough to point out.

Edited: Plug-ins have been removed but can anyone clarify which one is Lovers with PK REV 96. That's the Lovers with PK esp correct?

Yes' date=' the PK esp. I've downloaded (from wiki.livedoor.jp) the ones gregathit listed and that is one of them needing translation. Only one I can't download at the moment is HiyokoQuestTarget; link keeps timing out, but the others will keep me busy for a while anyways.

Also downloaded LoversSlaveTrader_v0_8_2.7z and LSTBravilUnderground_v0_9_3.7z in case Ashal can't get to them right away.

Great so i can't upload it unless I get a earlier version of the Lovers with PK esp to put in the package.

Which version should it be is my first question? Or should we go with making multiple versions available, and a readme providing some guidance?

Great so i can't upload it unless I get a earlier version of the Lovers with PK esp to put in the package.

Which version should it be is my first question? Or should we go with making multiple versions available' date=' and a readme providing some guidance?

[/quote']

Well any version of Lovers with PK which is not Prophour's. i'm sure Donkey did one somewhere.

Well any version of Lovers with PK which is not Prophour's. i'm sure Donkey did one somewhere.

I'm actually using Donkey's version of 93. Reason I ask which versions is some of the later/newer PK patches 'break' some xLovers mods, I thnk beginning with 93, which Donkey (somewhat) addressed with his version.

So is it necessary or an improvement to include maybe an older version; 91, 93 and let the user decide which to use?

Well all I know is at the moment there is no AIO package. The older the version the better but like I said it's finding one which is not Prophour's.

Version 91 was translated by Ashal and is here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

Version 93 - did not break any mods that I am aware of.

Version 94 - I don't know if this broke mods or not.

Version 96 - from comments this did break some plugins.