1 hour ago, Jason1890 said:

As soon as I try to place the lot it crashes my game and I removed all ds_store files before starting my game

Hi, I'm sorry you're experiencing this sort of issue.

It is the first time I hear of this happening.

Are you using the legacy version of the game, or the "regular" one? I own the regular one.

23 hours ago, Jason1890 said:

regular am I missing a file(s) or do something wrong with the installation.

I think I found the issue. I moved the cc out of the cc folder instead of leaving it where it is. So I reinstalled the file and left it as it is.

Awesome! Let me know if you're now able to use the lot properly. 

Don't forget to paste the cc files into your mod folder and there tray files into the tray folder

Hi there.

Thanks for your mod. Unfortunately I'm not able to use the lot. I made sure to set the lot type to generic when placing it, but whenever I bring my sims to it it keeps saying "[Sim] is not allowed there." I'm able to physically get the sims to enter the lot by clicking "Move here" but they can't use any of the items there...including the one vehicle I know I have animations for and have used at their house.

Separately, I don't seem to have any WW actions available for the taxi and police cruiser.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, LMSSpeilax said:

Hi there.

Thanks for your mod. Unfortunately I'm not able to use the lot. I made sure to set the lot type to generic when placing it, but whenever I bring my sims to it it keeps saying "[Sim] is not allowed there." I'm able to physically get the sims to enter the lot by clicking "Move here" but they can't use any of the items there...including the one vehicle I know I have animations for and have used at their house.

Separately, I don't seem to have any WW actions available for the taxi and police cruiser.

Thanks.

Hi! thanks for your feedback. I'm double-checking the lot right now, and it seems every piece of furniture is working... Which version of the game are you using? regular one or legacy one? 

The sims 4 recently received an update. Have you updated WW to its latest version?

Be sure to upload your main mods every tome the game receives ad update; older mods version may affect your game's performances and functionality. Other than that, I've got no clue about what other issues could be..?

Lot unusable have same issues as LMSSpeilax.
1. Created fresh ES Sims 4 folder in My Documents
2. Downloaded latest version of your file

3. Copied just your files into mods folder

4. Copied the latest version of WickedWhims public version V158g - 23 September 2020

Game version PC: 1.66.139.1020 - 3 September 2020

Still shows missing files and not working.

Are you using patron versions on your builds?

Edit: Bugatti seems to be only object to work and downstairs.

7 hours ago, nylonix said:

Hi! thanks for your feedback. I'm double-checking the lot right now, and it seems every piece of furniture is working... Which version of the game are you using? regular one or legacy one? 

The sims 4 recently received an update. Have you updated WW to its latest version?

Be sure to upload your main mods every tome the game receives ad update; older mods version may affect your game's performances and functionality. Other than that, I've got no clue about what other issues could be..?

I'm using the most recent (regular) version of the game, and i just installed your mod yesterday along with the most recent version of WW.

Using the files from here, not patreon.

I'm not getting any missing files errors though.

Bugatti on your lot doesnt work, but it does on my home lot, along with a couple animations for the SUV and the Audi (not ones from your screenshots though).

• 2 weeks later...

Heya I know it doesn't lead anywhere but the doors need to be updated for September like all CC doors and windows, as they just mold into the wall without actually removing any of it. I know you didn't make them, but I found the original and

... nothing on it getting updated sadly, any good newly updated alternatives to old underground? Old shady looking or old abandoned-lab doors I mean.

19 hours ago, Gigaphoenix9001 said:

Heya I know it doesn't lead anywhere but the doors need to be updated for September like all CC doors and windows, as they just mold into the wall without actually removing any of it. I know you didn't make them, but I found the original and

... nothing on it getting updated sadly, any good newly updated alternatives to old underground? Old shady looking or old abandoned-lab doors I mean.

Hey there,

thanks for stopping by and telling me about this issue; I'm kinda busy these days, haven't got much time to play, unfortunately ?

Anyways, I will check the issue myself and search for valid alternatives since, as you correctly said, I'm not the creator of the ccs... 

Let me ensure you: I'll  correct the issue ?

Cheers! 

• 1 month later...

I finally got the lot to work by setting it to Residential and moving my sims to it. I'm guessing that's not how it's intended to work, but it's the only way I was able to get my sims...for lack of a better word, "permission" to use the assets on the lot. Putting it in as Generic just doesn't seem to work, though I suspect it's an issue on my end since others don't seem to have this issue. Any ideas?

On 11/16/2020 at 3:13 AM, LMSSpeilax said:

I finally got the lot to work by setting it to Residential and moving my sims to it. I'm guessing that's not how it's intended to work, but it's the only way I was able to get my sims...for lack of a better word, "permission" to use the assets on the lot. Putting it in as Generic just doesn't seem to work, though I suspect it's an issue on my end since others don't seem to have this issue. Any ideas?

Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your solution.

I hope it can be beneficial for other people using the lot ❤️

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, thesppeedy said:

i install all the CCs, make them into 1 folder, and delete the DS Store file.

Hi,

Please make sure to install the CCs into the MOD folder (Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods)

and

install the tray files into the Sims 4 TRAY folder (Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Tray)

Cheers! :D

pretty sure i followed the installation steps correctly. (bit new to modding) i keep getting an error upon trying to launch the game. keeps saying that 2044 SIMS taxi.package appears to be corrupted. made sure none of the DS files were moved over and made sure the CC and Tray files were moved into their respective places. 

21 hours ago, Selphnir said:

pretty sure i followed the installation steps correctly. (bit new to modding) i keep getting an error upon trying to launch the game. keeps saying that 2044 SIMS taxi.package appears to be corrupted. made sure none of the DS files were moved over and made sure the CC and Tray files were moved into their respective places. 

Ok then. Try to remove the SIMS taxi.package, please. Tell me if that worked.

(I am not the one who created those CCs, I am just using them without modifying them)

17 hours ago, firefalcon68 said:

This looks like a great mod.  However, when I put all the files where it says to put them, Dogger Parking lot does not appear as a lot available for placement.  The components appear in the Build menu though.  Any suggestions to what I might have done wrong in installing it?

You might need to make sure that the  "show custom content" box has a green check in it, in your library.

Without that, no content... Lots, or households you have downloaded or saved will show up in your library if they use CC.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...