Sexlab Tiny Fixes

View File

Issue #1 - Animations involving Creatures might not sync properly at the first stage - Fixed

Issue #2 - Facial Expressions might get stuck with an "O face" (Closed eyes, wide open mouth) - Fixed?

What is:

Issue #1

Reproduce: Get into an animation with a creature (I used a troll), then change the animation to a different one or if you backtrack to Stage 1. First stage will never sync properly.

Fix: Apparently this issue is known because the function StopAnimating() has a series of SendAnimationEvents for creatures. So I made another function that also supports resyncing for creatures and used that when resyncs has to take place.

Issue #2

Reproduce: Hard to produce, since it is random. It will happen sooner or later but the exact time I'm not sure.

Fix: Seems like Enjoyment has an effect with Expressions, how it messes it though I'm not sure since Expressions seems to clamp the value properly... maybe. Anyway, I made two options here; If you enable Separate Orgasms in Sexlab Config, it will calculate enjoyment normally but will clamp it again to 0 to 100 before returning it, else the Enjoyment (and the Expression) is based on the Animation Stage. Never had a problem with it anymore, so that fix might have worked.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/30/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab framework
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

What kind for creatures? It should work regardless though. I tested it again with groups of trolls, falmers and wolf.

Sexlab normally does 2 syncs. First is for position, I think, and the second one for the actual animation. The second sync should now occur for creatures which doesn't happen before.

If it desyncs on the second one, it might be just plain old lag. Realign (The "[" Key) should now work correctly for creatures though so try that, if it desyncs.

42 minutes ago, expertgamer said:

What kind for creatures? It should work regardless though. I tested it again with groups of trolls, falmers and wolf.

Sexlab normally does 2 syncs. First is for position, I think, and the second one for the actual animation. The second sync should now occur for creatures which doesn't happen before.

If it desyncs on the second one, it might be just plain old lag. Realign (The "[" Key) should now work correctly for creatures though so try that, if it desyncs.

Was DogCompanionRace (so, Canines).  It is certainly no worse than it was before, but I haven't yet seen it do better.

Might just be my system, though.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:13 AM, BeranabusBarnes said:

I'll check it out after I finish rebuilding my modlist, but thanks for tackling this issue.

EDIT: I have other mods that conflict; if I want your resync changes, I have to copy over the function and the places you call upon it, correct?

other mods might not work anymore or have bugs. Never overwrite without knowing what and why. 

This mod conflicts with Sexlab Utility Plus mod of @osmelmc

Maybe you too can stick ur heads together and merge both patches. 
The desync is indeed a big problem and I would love for it to go away. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aulton1968 said:

If I use mod organizer, and load this BEFORE Sexlab Utility Plus . . . then can I sync my stage one creature animations AND enjoy all the awesome changes that come with Sexlab Utility Plus?

This mod is a single script file.  If you overwrite it, then it is the same as not installing it at all.

• 1 year later...

Hello!.. This Fix works wonderfully!.. It's the one that I've been looking for so long... although there is a slight new problem that it caused that I noticed.. 

Apparently installing this fix will disable the random expression change while in the animation of sex ?..