SexLab - Remove Standard Animations

Yeah finally made it through fnis without warning !  including cutted mnc version .

you made animation lists for every creature, so a behaviour file must be created for each animation list, logo. list is empty but that doesnt interest fnis.

i could send the mnc folders, but dont know how a folder can be copied  into here.

9 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Yeah finally made it through fnis without warning !  including cutted mnc version .

you made animation lists for every creature, so a behaviour file must be created for each animation list, logo. list is empty but that doesnt interest fnis.

i could send the mnc folders, but dont know how a folder can be copied  into here.

MNC already should work like a SLAL pack. So you can disable the animations in SLAL. 
I mean MNC is not the topic here, I have to address that indivbidually. 

Right now I want to make sure that the Sexlab Fix removes all Animations and has no more warnings. 

8 minutes ago, Helveticos said:

I checked FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx and FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx last modification time after installing 1.1, last modification like a month ago, so it looks like no changes happened.

I dont fully understand how the behavior files are connected. 
I created behavior files in the 1.1 version for each creature that contains 0 animations. 

What bothers me is that the character behaviors are.... "invisible"??!??!
I create them in FNIS modders but they are nowhere to be found lol. 
In the overwrite folder there is just a temporary file in "tools" folder. But I cant find the behavior HKX lol.

Best thing: they have to be somewhere because they work. Maybe sexlab folder directly, argh. that program... User error is one thing but you can design a thing to reduce user error too lool...I keep u updated

2 minutes ago, Helveticos said:

Warnings don't cause any real problems other than aesthetics, game launches and works, animations too, works for me ;D

I know. But now that I started cleaning this mess I have to finish it lol :D

EDIT: Ah yeas, fuck off FNIS.... it decided to replace the behavior files in the Sexlab Folder directly instead of my mod folder....

So all creature behaviors landed in the fix folder, the character behaviors in the original sexlab folder.... and now tell me scripts are about logic ^^

1 minute ago, Helveticos said:

Worked like a charm, appreciate your stubbornness with this case ;D

didnt smash my keyboard, so it was well below my masochism treshold or whatever... :P

(also wanted to understand what FNIS is doing this time. Now I know what its doing but I dont know why and how I can prevent. Hope Nemesis will be better in that regard. Maybe Fore implemented that kind of behaviour to discourage mod organizer use lol...some ppl!) 

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

No one survived the bugs to tell the tale ?

:P
While I also meant nothing exploded, even when there were FNIS warnings. Other than the gods told us the warnings not necessarily bad all the time ^^

*dropsdead*

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

MNC already should work like a SLAL pack. So you can disable the animations in SLAL. 
I mean MNC is not the topic here, I have to address that indivbidually. 

ok its not the theme here. but they do count to animation limits even if you cut all animations down to zero, the esp still make them count. thats why it is the same as sexlab.

12 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

ok its not the theme here. but they do count to animation limits even if you cut all animations down to zero, the esp still make them count. thats why it is the same as sexlab.

if you delete all animations and also the fnis.txt files (+ json files just to be sure) the anim count from MNC should be zero.

The ESP (at least to my knowlegde) has nothing to do with it. 
For Sexlab a script adds the animations,

for MNC it registers like a normal SLAL pack, so its different and especially for users easier to fix with out recompiling scripts. But might be I m wrong here. been awhile since I edited MNC. 

I rarely use the basic animations included with sexlab.
I currently have 12300 animations in skyrim, so when I run fnis
And when it reaches 12400, my computer has ctd problem.
So I want to get rid of the sexlab default animations that I don't use.
Will this mod help me?

25 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

I rarely use the basic animations included with sexlab.
I currently have 12300 animations in skyrim, so when I run fnis
And when it reaches 12400, my computer has ctd problem.
So I want to get rid of the sexlab default animations that I don't use.
Will this mod help me?

yes. It will help because it will remove some hundred animation files. 

but I also strongly recommend this mod. It should be standard in all mod profiles by now. 
It effectivly removes the CTD problem. 

I wanted to use this on Special Edition, but initially it didn't work. I'd get a warning that the behaviour files aren't compatible with SE and after going ingame I got the T-Pose situation.

I took a look at the Common Problems section on https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-aug-16-5532/

From that advice I put both FNIS_SexLab_List.txt and FNIS_SexLabCreature_List.txt through the FNISforModders tool, which generated new behaviour files which I then used to replace the old ones.

After that FNIS didn't give any warnings anymore, no more T-Pose the animations are gone as they should.

So after those steps it works as it should on Special Edition!

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

the most important thing in this "mod" is the script because it removes the entries in Sexlab. 
if that one works, the mod is SSE compatible. 

Nothing else should happen, so there is nothing to look out for basically. 

I'm pretty sure the scripts are different, Bakafactory made a fix similar to this except it was LE only.

Welp... nevermind.

Apparently using this causes a lot of the creatures to T-Pose (but only them). Weirdly, not all of them. Draugr, Giants and Horses for example where stuck, but Mamoths and Mudcrabs seemed to be fine.

I don't really see a way to fix this on my side, so I guess I'll have to live without this "fix".

1 hour ago, Nathriel said:

Welp... nevermind.

Apparently using this causes a lot of the creatures to T-Pose (but only them). Weirdly, not all of them. Draugr, Giants and Horses for example where stuck, but Mamoths and Mudcrabs seemed to be fine.

I don't really see a way to fix this on my side, so I guess I'll have to live without this "fix".

hmm, 

from my understanding of the behavior files this should not happen. 
Make sure this mod does not overwrite anything but sexlab. SLAnim Loader and all SLAL packs, the FNIS overwrite folder and all FNIS mods should overwrite my mod. 

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

So what about the creatures still there ?

All creatures that still exist should come from other mods. 
If you have MNC installed the creatures most likely come from there. 
If you want make a screenshot of the sexlab Toggle Animations page with the creature anims showing. 
Or see in SLAL MCM which mods still add creatures. 

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm, 

from my understanding of the behavior files this should not happen. 
Make sure this mod does not overwrite anything but sexlab. SLAnim Loader and all SLAL packs, the FNIS overwrite folder and all FNIS mods should overwrite my mod. 

All creatures that still exist should come from other mods. 
If you have MNC installed the creatures most likely come from there. 
If you want make a screenshot of the sexlab Toggle Animations page with the creature anims showing. 
Or see in SLAL MCM which mods still add creatures. 

Come on , youi really think i dont know the difference ? also, if i keep animation loader all off, they are there.