SexLab - Remove Standard Animations

SexLab - Remove Standard Animations

View File

Version 1.3 in case the Sexlab Creature Standard Animations are not gone with 1.2 for you. 

Removes the FNIS files (so they dont add to FNIS limit anymore) and Warnings (for real now hopefully)!

Since there were no negative reports I think this fix is save to use.

What did I do?

I opened sslAnimationDefaults source and deleted all but this code:

scriptname sslAnimationDefaults extends sslAnimationFactory

;/ 

For JSON loading animation instructions, see /data/SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/Animations/_README_.txt

/;

function LoadAnimations()

endFunction

Then I compiled it, started my game (running game), reinstall sexlab (Rebuild in MCM) and all Standard Sexlab Creature and Player animations were gone. 
Meaning all the standard animations that come with Sexlab are not showing up. 

I also added FNIS.txt files that are empty which overwrite the Sexlab ones.
So if you overwrite Sexlab with my mod you will have all Standard Animations removed from Sexlab AND from FNIS without any additional work required by your side.

Without any SLAL mod installed Sexlab has now 0 Animations.

It also adds 0 Animations to your FNIS count. 

Version 1.2

Removes all Human and Creature animations from Sexlab for me (without other mods installed i have exact 0/0 Animations in Sexlab)
For some reason it seems this is not removing Creature animations for all users. In that case use Version 1.3 (you dont need 1.2 on top)

Version 1.3

Does the same as 1.2 but has an additional script (sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex) that should remove creature animations in case 1.2 does not do that for you.

Installation

Make backup first of the file "sslAnimation Defaults.pex" in scripts folder. 

Overwrite Sexlab (will replace some textfiles only and one script file)

Run FNIS

Load your save

Got to Sexlab MCM 

Rebuild / Clean System

Just to be sure "Rebuild Animation Registry" 
Check "Toggle Animations" 

-> see if all sexlab standard animations are gone. so without SL Anim Loader you should have zero animations.
Check creatures too. 

Possible Problems
- Report when some Creatures show T-Pose after installing this. In that case make sure that this mod only overwrites Sexlab and NO other mod
- Report if some standard animations are still there (in case of creatures please make sure its not MNC creatures animations)

- Some mods are reliant on these animations. For example Slaverun Reloaded tries to call some of them. I dont know what happenes when they are gone (Scene might not play or just show empty poses (both actors merged in one position). In that case see my SLAL packs that add the Standard Animations back into the game via SLAL (easier for you to organize them) or ask mod authors to give more options.

Compatibility

Compatible with Sexlab Utility from osmelMC and any other Sexlab Mod. 
Slaverun might be the only mod (that I know of) with possible compatibility problems (calls Sexlab Standard Animations at times. For example Leito Blowjob in Walk of Shame).
I might be able to make a compatilibity patch for that. Please report any problems with other mods. 

List of Recommended Mods (not a hard dependency tho)

Animation Limit Crash Fix (removes Load game CTD limit - MUST HAVE mod in 2020)

Sexlab Utility (osmelmc Mod tweaks) (increases SLAL limit to 750/750, randomizes Sexlab Scene selection based on tags)

SexLab Tools 3.0 (change animation while running)

Thanks to:
Ashal for making the best Sexgame in existence possible

MadMansGun for essentially giving me the idea with his creature fix
Shiagwen (for pointing out creature bug)

27 minutes ago, TnTTnT said:

Could you include .pex file in the package as well?

nuuuuuuuh!

Damnit... of course the pex file was meant to be uploaded here. My bad, sorry. 
Uploading now.

2 hours ago, Silk said:

I must admit to being slightly confused - what's the difference between this and just untoggling the animations from the SL MCM menu? Or is there something that I just don't know about?

1. This saves you the time of untoggling the anims
2. This frees up about dozens of animation Slots for Humans in Sexlab (from basic 500, so quite alot. 750 with osmel tweak), so this might be the biggest deal for many
3. It allows you to reinstall some of the animations via their original SLAL packs so you can customize them via SLATE or Sexlab Animation Loader. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

It allows you to reinstall some of the animations via their original SLAL packs so you can customize them via SLAL or Sexlab Animation Loader.

*see "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" on MNC's download page for example.

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

*see "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" on MNC's download page for example.

exactly :D the mod that inspired this anyway. 

when this is proven I will update the OP with a link collection! 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

It allows you to reinstall some of the animations via their original SLAL packs so you can customize them via SLAL or Sexlab Animation Loader.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

This sounds good. For some time I have edited my downloaded SLAL animation mods to include only preferred animations, but I've had difficulty doing so with the SL Framework animations because of the different way they're written compared to SLAL mods. Still, there are some SL Framework animations I consider good. For example, the dragon animations.

I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do I install this mod, SL Remove Standard Animations, then ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion, then edit that to take out whatever creature animations I dislike? Also, I don't see an ExperimentalSexLabHumanoidConversion mod for the few SL Framework non-creature animations I may want to keep. My guess is that those animations are located somewhere else in addition to SL Framework. Is that correct?

Thank you, Nymra, for this mod, and thank you, MadMansGun, for yours.

21 minutes ago, wren888 said:

This sounds good. For some time I have edited my downloaded SLAL animation mods to include only preferred animations, but I've had difficulty doing so with the SL Framework animations because of the different way they're written compared to SLAL mods. Still, there are some SL Framework animations I consider good. For example, the dragon animations.

I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do I install this mod, SL Remove Standard Animations, then ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion, then edit that to take out whatever creature animations I dislike?

Yes

21 minutes ago, wren888 said:

Also, I don't see an ExperimentalSexLabHumanoidConversion mod for the few SL Framework non-creature animations I may want to keep. My guess is that those animations are located somewhere else in addition to SL Framework. Is that correct?

Many of the removed animations exist as seperate SLAL packs. I will check on them and make a list that I post here. 
Just search for Leito Animations for example and Zyn, both have SLAL packs and both have the best SL anims. 

13 minutes ago, CuriousGent said:

Been waiting for a mod like this. Hope it works out.

Please report back if it works (or not) and if not what kind of trouble u had :D

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Yes

Many of the removed animations exist as seperate SLAL packs. I will check on them and make a list that I post here. 
Just search for Leito Animations for example and Zyn, both have SLAL packs and both have the best SL anims. 

Thanks, Nymra.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Not sure if i'll ever need this, but i think you'll need to edit the FNIS related files too. Otherwise they are still there taking animation slots ingame even if they're not visible in menus.

hmm, good point. 
Did not check the FNIS.txt because "too many animations - CTD" is no longer a problem :D
Will check and update if necessary. 

7 hours ago, necross 413 said:

Can this be done on Special edition?

yes. But I have no SE install so I cannot compile the scripts. I dont know if you can just copy paste them. No idea (I guess not, tho)