SG's Bannerlord CE Events

View File

Right now Slaver events is a set of prostitution progression events where you are prostituting out a female hero prisoner, with 3 different lines of progression, being Pillory, Alley, and Nobleman. Each one has roughly 7 levels of events spread out over an increasing prostitution skill, from 1-100, though the final events will be triggered all the way up to 1000. There is also one prostitute slave random event, and the other file has one event where you let your men have some of your prisoners. 

Inside the Slaverevents is now a slave training menu, which for the time being is activated randomly. There are 3 main categories of slave training to choose from, with each having specific training events to choose. Right now Degradation-Pet, Verbal Abuse, and Denial have content. All others will just cancel out of the event, as I haven't gotten around to writing stuff for them yet. 

I am working on making a somewhat in depth slave training system, with multiple states (Hated-Depressed-Neutral-Reluctant-Trained-Horny) determined by slavery level, and random chance for decisions to be unsuccessful, neutral, and successful, each leading you down different paths and options, but generally ending at the same point.  It currently has the first preview into the training menu, which at the moment will be a random event that will allow you to train your female hero captives. Right now, Walk like a pet, Verbal Abuse, and Denial have their first set of events. For reference, just the one state for this one decision has 37 events tied to it, so please be patient with me for updates, as this is going to be a long project. I will be trying to work on one state, starting on one extreme and then going to the other, at a time, so as to allow each decision to have some content before moving to the next state. I will also be leaving the highest tier state, hated right now, to be played indefinitely as opposed to the player being locked out of them once the slavery level gets to high, where it would lead into the next state. Just as the prostitution events require one point, so to does the training options, these should be easier to come by via other events, but the next part is important if you want to go ahead and guarantee you get a point in either:

The prisoner must have at least 1 point in the prostitution skill before the events will fire, or 1 point in the slavery skill for the slave training menu. These can be added via the "let's have some fun-enslave her" option, which should now be added with no additional steps required. 

Installation: 
1. Download the zip, then use your preferred zip program (have had problems with winrar, would recommend 7zip) to unzip here into your module folder where zcaptivityevents is

Contents: Mindbreak, Non-con, prostitution, Slave Training, Handjob, Denial, Deepthroat, Blowjob, 

2 minutes ago, prakhan said:

Hi , sounds great.  and thanks for sharing

Cant say ive tried this yet, but it sounds fun

If i can make a suggestion?  you might want to tag bannerlord in here some where ?

Just so other people will notice it ?

Good idea, thanks

Game crashes when going through the captor events at a town. Selling a prisoner to be precise. The events work through nicely until I click the last screen like "the guard gives you 10 gold for the female looter" and then the game crashes with no crash dump.

I assume it's from this extension. Kinda wish they were all bundled somewhere, I don't even know if there's conflicts between all the events we can download.. it's not specified anywhere.

Game Version 1.4.1

When i start Game give me this Message

My Propblem is I have Edit this File DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents From your Hidden Post. And The Game say me 

-- Failed to load CE_captor_female_sexual_menu exception: An item with the same key has already been added. stacktrace:  

I have Look The file what i have Edit with your Hidden Post have Edit in my DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents File

And in this Not Change File DefaultCaptorEventsFemale is the Same CE_captor_female_sexual_menu

How can i fix this?

Red Error.JPG

1 minute ago, Alucardin said:

My Propblem is I have Edit this File DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents From your Hidden Post. And The Game say me 

-- Failed to load CE_captor_female_sexual_menu exception: An item with the same key has already been added. stacktrace:  

I have Look The file what i have Edit with your Hidden Post have Edit in my DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents File

And in this Not Change File DefaultCaptorEventsFemale is the Same CE_captor_female_sexual_menu

How can i fix this?

Remove them from default captor events female.

Nothing Edit only Delete this CE_captor_female_sexual_menu? 

Than look this File so

<Name></Name>
        <Text>Your captive is {CAPTIVE_NAME}. You are free to do whatever you want...</Text>

Than have this no name^^

Red Error.JPG

Is this so True? Or <Name></Name> same remove?^^ Sorry thats a little wired^^

Ok Error is gone hope when this have no Name give not ingame problems^^

14 hours ago, Alucardin said:

Nothing Edit only Delete this CE_captor_female_sexual_menu? 

Than look this File so

<Name></Name>
        <Text>Your captive is {CAPTIVE_NAME}. You are free to do whatever you want...</Text>

Than have this no name^^

Red Error.JPG

Is this so True? Or <Name></Name> same remove?^^ Sorry thats a little wired^^

Ok Error is gone hope when this have no Name give not ingame problems^^

For which file, its now a matter of which version of CE you're using, older versions use DefaultCaptorEventsFemale, and new CE uses DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents, but the change is the same for either one. That event should look like this in your notepad++.

Preview 1.png

On 5/24/2020 at 2:31 AM, Amuze said:

Game crashes when going through the captor events at a town. Selling a prisoner to be precise. The events work through nicely until I click the last screen like "the guard gives you 10 gold for the female looter" and then the game crashes with no crash dump.

I assume it's from this extension. Kinda wish they were all bundled somewhere, I don't even know if there's conflicts between all the events we can download.. it's not specified anywhere.

I have the same issue

2 hours ago, brizin00 said:

I have the same issue

I don't have an event that allows you to sell prisoners, so unless you're mistaken on the wording, I don't believe it is this. However, if it is indeed the correct events, but with incorrect wording, I don't believe you should be able to be doing those events with non-hero captives. Lemme run it myself rq and see what is going on. Yeah it only runs with a hero, and it runs properly with a hero with no crash, the event itself shouldn't even be able to be ran with a non-hero captive, so not sure where you two are getting this event crash. 

As for as the bundle stuff, there really shouldn't be incompatibilities between events themselves. 

On 5/24/2020 at 8:31 AM, Amuze said:

Hi SG, first time posting here.. wooho.. :D  I have a similar issue, game crashes on female prisoner pillory event. Prisoner is a female looter (so non hero), it went fine until the last dialogue popped out stating that the guards want to give me 10 gold, when I click to continue, it crashed. I didn't get the log files, my mistake, will do if it happens again. 

Kudos for the great work, as well.

Edit: Rookie question, how do I find the crash log?

1 hour ago, SigmarPrime said:

Hi SG, first time posting here.. wooho.. :D  I have a similar issue, game crashes on female prisoner pillory event. Prisoner is a female looter (so non hero), it went fine until the last dialogue popped out stating that the guards want to give me 10 gold, when I click to continue, it crashed. I didn't get the log files, my mistake, will do if it happens again. 

Kudos for the great work, as well.

Edit: Rookie question, how do I find the crash log?

Alright, thanks for the more specific event to check, as for the CE specific crash logs, they can be found in this:

Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Logs

Ok so I know why its crashing, its trying to apply skill/relationship changes to a type of character that can't accept them, so that is what is going on. I have the tags set so that shouldn't be happening, will have to speak with BadListener to see why this might be happening. For the time being, I'd suggest trying to keep a female hero prisoner on you if you plan on waiting in a settlement for an extended period of time while I figure out how to fix this. 

Yup, I went through the .xml files and saw that it need hero character. I saw that some other xml's have "OtherThanHero" or somesuch tag. Would it be feasible to copy the contents of the xml in question and create two branches? One for hero and another for nonhero characters? (I have almost, but not quite, rudimentary understanding of the xml format, so this might be a stupid question)

1 hour ago, SigmarPrime said:

Yup, I went through the .xml files and saw that it need hero character. I saw that some other xml's have "OtherThanHero" or somesuch tag. Would it be feasible to copy the contents of the xml in question and create two branches? One for hero and another for nonhero characters? (I have almost, but not quite, rudimentary understanding of the xml format, so this might be a stupid question)

It likely won't work so simply, because the problem is the skill/relationship gain/loss being applied to something that can't accept those changes. The way around it would be to remove both the relation/prostitution changes entirely, but the event isn't working as intended to begin with, so those changes defeat the purpose of intended subjects of the events. The events are intended solely for hero characters, barring the one random traveling event. So, as I said, it may be something that will need to be fixed with a CE update, and not something that can be done via XML edits.

4 hours ago, stronggater said:

It likely won't work so simply, because the problem is the skill/relationship gain/loss being applied to something that can't accept those changes. The way around it would be to remove both the relation/prostitution changes entirely, but the event isn't working as intended to begin with, so those changes defeat the purpose of intended subjects of the events. The events are intended solely for hero characters, barring the one random traveling event. So, as I said, it may be something that will need to be fixed with a CE update, and not something that can be done via XML edits.

Will investigate

8 hours ago, stronggater said:

Thanks for the explanation. Also, it seems that heroes escape maybe too quickly, if the party is waiting outside of town. I tried reducing the escape event weight in DefaultCaptorEventsCommon.xml to zero but that didn't seem to work. Ended up removing it from the mod folder, so far no crashes or mod misbehaving. (also, should this be posted in the CE mod thread?)

3 hours ago, SigmarPrime said:

Thanks for the explanation. Also, it seems that heroes escape maybe too quickly, if the party is waiting outside of town. I tried reducing the escape event weight in DefaultCaptorEventsCommon.xml to zero but that didn't seem to work. Ended up removing it from the mod folder, so far no crashes or mod misbehaving. (also, should this be posted in the CE mod thread?)

No problem, but yeah, stuff like non-event result escapes should be taken to the CE support thread, yes.

@stronggater My Post can you ignore that was my Fault i have Delete the CE_captor_male_sexual_menu and Copy your Code what you Post in the Download Page

I have Copy in this Lines Who there is 

<CEEvent>
		<Name>CE_captor_male_sexual_menu</Name>
		<BackgroundName>default_female</BackgroundName>
		<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Captor</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>
		</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
		<Options>
			<Option>
				<Order>0</Order>
				<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				</MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Take her clothes...</OptionText>
				<TriggerEventName>CE_captor_male_sexual_strip</TriggerEventName>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>1</Order>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>StripHero</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Adjust her equipment...</OptionText>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>2</Order>
				<OptionText>Impregnation...</OptionText>
				<TriggerEventName>CE_captor_male_sexual_menu_three</TriggerEventName>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>3</Order>
				<OptionText>Leave her alone...</OptionText>
			</Option>
		</Options>

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
		<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
		<EscapeChance>10</EscapeChance>
		<WeightedChanceOfOccuring>20</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
		<ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
	</CEEvent>
	<CEEvent>
		<Name>CE_captor_male_sexual_strip</Name>
		<Text>You take {CAPTIVE_NAME}'s clothing and give her some rags.</Text>
		<BackgroundName>default_female</BackgroundName>
		<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Captor</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>
		</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
		<Options>
			<Option>
				<Order>0</Order>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>Strip</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>ChangeRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Continue...</OptionText>
				<RelationTotal>-5</RelationTotal>
				<TriggerEventName>CE_captor_male_sexual_menu</TriggerEventName>
			</Option>
		</Options>

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
		<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
		<EscapeChance>10</EscapeChance>
		<WeightedChanceOfOccuring>20</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
		<ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
	</CEEvent>

I Have This Lines Edit with your Codes and Forget Scroll down for the Famale Line^^

That was the Problem for same CE_captor_female_sexual_menu?  error^^ My Stupid fail^^