I tried taking this mod, and updating it based on Basic Tutorial · BannerlordCE/TutorialCE Wiki (github.com) (in other words, I updated its SubModule.xml), and I get a startup warning that the module is broken. But there were no hints about what was wrong, and I could not find any log entries anywhere hinting about what was wrong.

So I imagine that the mod's author would be quite puzzled, and probably unable to fix this mod.

i think it might be because the main mod has updated and i also had a look in this mods files and i can't see anything to do with the missing files so i think this mod might have been asking for the files from the main mod and if those files are not there anymore then of course it would fail but that is just my guess i am no modder.

2 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

i think it might be because the main mod has updated and i also had a look in this mods files and i can't see anything to do with the missing files so i think this mod might have been asking for the files from the main mod and if those files are not there anymore then of course it would fail but that is just my guess i am no modder.

Maybe,

But I think the errors pop up too soon for that.

24 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Maybe,

Possible but i am unsure as i said i am not a coder i am just going of the lack of any files with the names of the thing missing in events folder. the Only ones that will know are the author of this mod and the author of the main mod i have got no clue.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:21 PM, sen4mi said:

Maybe,

hey i actully just looked at the ingame mcm and it seems not even the mcm can find the events i am thinking maybe the guy is using a paramater that does not work anymore or it could be a character that is hashed out but i am unsure since i am not a coder.

On 2/6/2021 at 8:39 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

hey i actully just looked at the ingame mcm and it seems not even the mcm can find the events i am thinking maybe the guy is using a paramater that does not work anymore or it could be a character that is hashed out but i am unsure since i am not a coder.

Plot twist bro, the mod is unfinished so the error says he cant find those events, cause they dont exist 

On 5/26/2020 at 12:45 PM, Alucardin said:

Game Version 1.4.1

When i start Game give me this Message

My Propblem is I have Edit this File DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents From your Hidden Post. And The Game say me 

-- Failed to load CE_captor_female_sexual_menu exception: An item with the same key has already been added. stacktrace:  

I have Look The file what i have Edit with your Hidden Post have Edit in my DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents File

And in this Not Change File DefaultCaptorEventsFemale is the Same CE_captor_female_sexual_menu

How can i fix this?

Red Error.JPG

I have the same problem as this guy but idk where the duplicate might be, or what im doing rly at all 

2 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

yeah i assumed that much already but what i don't understand is why did he reference the bloody things at all if they don't exist to me that just seems stupid.

Its about the way it was written, like tree. Its easier to make potential branches while writing from point a to z, i dont think i can explain it properly but its like

you go from a to g

a-b-c-d-e-f-g

the easiest way is while making the main path or first path (same) you make branches along the way.

b1   

a1   b2  c2

a  - b  -  c   etc

a2   b3  c1

Then after you finish the main branch go for another branch and make the branch outs for those ones. Its much simpler that finishing entire main branch and then trying to remember where did i want to branch out, finish that singular and branch and go back to trying to remember what other branches you wanted. In regular coding you just comment those branches until you work on them, but since its xml thats not a possibility.

I was thinking about taking up his events cause i really liked whole slave training idea, im not much of a writer though :)

So if someone would make a story i would be more that happy to try and integrate it 

1 hour ago, largos said:

I was thinking about taking up his events cause i really liked whole slave training idea, im not much of a writer though :)

So if someone would make a story i would be more that happy to try and integrate it 

if you took them up i would download it but i am not a writer my self so i don't think i can provide you with any help sorry.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...