SG Bannerlord CE Events 

SadSun Brothel Events 

or TB Captive Events Extension

Here is the Picture

Spoiler

Error.JPG.6bfec1c3ae59fc2c708d66a03f455db3.JPG

And here the Log Files

The log Say 

./../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\Fut_Dom_Slaver_Events.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.

../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\Fut_General_Events.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.
The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.
The element 'Option' has invalid child element 'MoralTotal'. List of possible elements expected: 'Order, MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences, OptionText, TriggerEventName, PregnancyRiskModifier, EscapeChance, ReqHeroPartyHaveItem, ReqCaptorPartyHaveItem, ReqHeroHealthBelowPercentage, ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage, ReqHeroCaptorRelationAbove, ReqHeroCaptorRelationBelow, ReqHeroProstituteLevelAbove, ReqHeroProstituteLevelBelow, ReqHeroSlaveLevelAbove, ReqHeroSlaveLevelBelow, ReqHeroTraitLevelAbove, ReqHeroTraitLevelBelow, ReqCaptorTraitLevelAbove, ReqCaptorTraitLevelBelow, ReqTroopsAbove, ReqTroopsBelow, ReqCaptivesAbove, ReqCaptivesBelow, ReqMoralBelow, ReqMoralAbove, ReqGoldAbove, ReqGoldBelow, GoldTotal, CaptorGoldTotal, RelationTotal, MoraleTotal, HealthTotal, RenownTotal, ProstitutionTotal, SlaveryTotal, TraitTotal, SkillToLevel, TraitToLevel, ReqCaptorTrait, ReqHeroTrait, TriggerEvents'.

Thats your files who i have Download it. and the Modder TheBadListener say it Morale is spelled wrong in the XML Files double check the addons spelling.

I only Ask you, than the Mod zCaptivityEvents is now 1.4.1.6 and bring any File CEEventsModal.xsd I dont know how Prev Mod the File have. I Think not.

I Only Ask Modding i dont understound this, to high for me^^ :D

LogXML.txt

zCaptivityEvents have become update 1.4.1.63 with new file structure in zCaptivityEvents for the ModulLoader

Unbenannt.JPG.d36a46c2a8ac3a3689c0a87e51c6665b.JPG

The Question now in What for folder coming your Files?

In the CaptivityDefault Event Folder or in the CaptivityRequired?

Or Can you Post this to the Download Page for the install instruction?

On 6/5/2020 at 2:36 AM, Alucardin said:

zCaptivityEvents have become update 1.4.1.63 with new file structure in zCaptivityEvents for the ModulLoader

Unbenannt.JPG.d36a46c2a8ac3a3689c0a87e51c6665b.JPG

The Question now in What for folder coming your Files?

In the CaptivityDefault Event Folder or in the CaptivityRequired?

Or Can you Post this to the Download Page for the install instruction?

If anything is not working (not saying anything isn't working, as for as I can tell), I recommend getting the most up to date CE and Bannerlord. As for installation, I got everything working by putting my xml here: 

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events

2 hours ago, stronggater said:

Imma be real, I completely forgot to test the new update in game, (it validates so it should be fine), but if anyone has problems with my events, let me know so I can test and fix them.

You get firings and images of the ask scenes but nothing happens after. Just goes back to the wait screen

11 hours ago, nothindoin said:

You get firings and images of the ask scenes but nothing happens after. Just goes back to the wait screen

Should be fixed now with the update, lemme know if you're still having problems lemme know, cause what you may be describing may be unrelated

So Im having crashes pulling up the female captivity dialogue menu, after choosing "Let have some fun", and the crash says its a null reference due to object reference not set at "CEsubmodule". Scouring the comments I havent found anything referring to this yet other than the deal with changing defaultcaptorrequiredevents or defaultcaptoreventsfemale, unless I missed it. 

Thank you for your help and a great mod!

8 hours ago, KillrBee said:

So Im having crashes pulling up the female captivity dialogue menu, after choosing "Let have some fun", and the crash says its a null reference due to object reference not set at "CEsubmodule". Scouring the comments I havent found anything referring to this yet other than the deal with changing defaultcaptorrequiredevents or defaultcaptoreventsfemale, unless I missed it. 

Thank you for your help and a great mod!

Thanks for the appreciation!

Is there anything here: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLogs? If so, upload them so that I can look at them or forward them to Badlistener. Depending on installation method, I've had issues with Winrar properly extracting the files. I'd also try a reinstall, as that option doesn't lead into my events until you get that menu from "Let's have some fun" and select Enslave her. So it may be an issue with CE as a whole. 

1 hour ago, stronggater said:

Thanks for the appreciation!

Is there anything here: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLogs? If so, upload them so that I can look at them or forward them to Badlistener. Depending on installation method, I've had issues with Winrar properly extracting the files. I'd also try a reinstall, as that option doesn't lead into my events until you get that menu from "Let's have some fun" and select Enslave her. So it may be an issue with CE as a whole. 

Here we go. Attached is the logfile. the other modules loaded are stories of cap and TBs expansion. Thank you greatly for your help m8!

LogFileFC.txt

On 6/12/2020 at 6:44 PM, stronggater said:

All I can recommend is try a fresh re-install and see if that fixes it, if not lemme know and I'll see what I can do. 

No good. Full deleted the whole capt events mod and all files, and started from scratch. Seems like all other functions work except the reference. 

I went ahead and ruled out the possibility of interference from the other submods. My installation steps were as follows:

1: unzipped file to main capitivityevents folder. 

2: Replaced First CEEvent in DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents.xml with the one provided

3. Copied the xmls in your file to the captivityrequired/events folder for backup

I'm pretty sure its just a missing reference in the adjusted fields. I must have missed a basic step if everyone else's is working fine x.x i'm sorry

22 hours ago, KillrBee said:

No good. Full deleted the whole capt events mod and all files, and started from scratch. Seems like all other functions work except the reference. 

I went ahead and ruled out the possibility of interference from the other submods. My installation steps were as follows:

2: Replaced First CEEvent in DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents.xml with the one provided

3. Copied the xmls in your file to the captivityrequired/events folder for backup

I'm pretty sure its just a missing reference in the adjusted fields. I must have missed a basic step if everyone else's is working fine x.x i'm sorry

All I can suggest to try from me, as I can confirm its working with these conditions: Bannerlord 1.4.2, Modlib 1.4.1, and CE 1.4.2.631, is to try these troubleshooting steps, if this still doesn't work I might suggest going to the CE support page and asking over there. 

1. Fresh install CE and MCM only for the time being

2. At the very least make sure nothing other than Mod Config Menu and CE are active (I have heard from Badlistener that even deactivated mods may still be added to the game, causing instability)

3. Make a test save for whatever gender character you want to play with normally.

4a. Go hunt down a female commander then use the damage cheat to kill her army and capture her.

4b. Use the console to add a female commander as a prisoner, should be something like campaign.add_prisoner_hero

5. Go to party menu and talk to her, confirm that you can transition from the let's have some fun to the base CE menu

6a. If you can't there's something fundamentally wrong with your install/run conditions and you probably need to go to the CE support page for that

6b. If you can, exit the game and install SGevents with the modification to the required events and once again try. 

7. If that doesn't work try replacing your defaultcaptorevents with the one I uploaded here and see if that fixes it. 

8. If that still doesn't work, then I'm not sure what else can be done.  

DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents.xml

23 hours ago, KillrBee said:

Any XML LOG popping up in \ModuleLogs?

On 6/14/2020 at 12:11 AM, stronggater said:

All I can suggest to try from me, as I can confirm its working with these conditions: Bannerlord 1.4.2, Modlib 1.4.1, and CE 1.4.2.631, is to try these troubleshooting steps, if this still doesn't work I might suggest going to the CE support page and asking over there. 

1. Fresh install CE and MCM only for the time being

2. At the very least make sure nothing other than Mod Config Menu and CE are active (I have heard from Badlistener that even deactivated mods may still be added to the game, causing instability)

3. Make a test save for whatever gender character you want to play with normally.

4a. Go hunt down a female commander then use the damage cheat to kill her army and capture her.

4b. Use the console to add a female commander as a prisoner, should be something like campaign.add_prisoner_hero

5. Go to party menu and talk to her, confirm that you can transition from the let's have some fun to the base CE menu

6a. If you can't there's something fundamentally wrong with your install/run conditions and you probably need to go to the CE support page for that

6b. If you can, exit the game and install SGevents with the modification to the required events and once again try. 

7. If that doesn't work try replacing your defaultcaptorevents with the one I uploaded here and see if that fixes it. 

8. If that still doesn't work, then I'm not sure what else can be done.  

DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents.xml 21.66 kB · 4 downloads

Ok! After digging around in the script a bit to better understand the situation I learned this. The first CEevent in the DefCapReqEve file is the male captor set, while the female captor set doesn't start until line 266. The replacement script in the instructions specifies female captor, and thus would work replacing the female captor first script, but not first document script (falling under male captor). Therefore when I replaced the script it not only double referenced for the female menu call, but null referenced for the male captor (which I was). 

So i went to the script provided and just grabbed the new menu order from the female captor section (basically just the new option stack), and pasted it in the male captor section. Now It seems to work all well! :)  Attached is the new DefCapReqEve file with both male and female captor menu scripts replaced.

I thank all you guys that went out of your way to help and I hope this not only resolved the confusion but may help others that were having the same issue but were afraid to ask. XD

DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents.xml

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2020 at 9:09 AM, KillrBee said:

Ok! After digging around in the script a bit to better understand the situation I learned this. The first CEevent in the DefCapReqEve file is the male captor set, while the female captor set doesn't start until line 266. The replacement script in the instructions specifies female captor, and thus would work replacing the female captor first script, but not first document script (falling under male captor). Therefore when I replaced the script it not only double referenced for the female menu call, but null referenced for the male captor (which I was). 

So i went to the script provided and just grabbed the new menu order from the female captor section (basically just the new option stack), and pasted it in the male captor section. Now It seems to work all well! :)  Attached is the new DefCapReqEve file with both male and female captor menu scripts replaced.

I thank all you guys that went out of your way to help and I hope this not only resolved the confusion but may help others that were having the same issue but were afraid to ask. XD

DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents.xml 22.42 kB · 19 downloads

Uhh...Is this needed to fix crashes? I don't understand where to put it neither this mod nor CE has "DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents" just CE has "Male" and Female" prefixes of that file. 

8 hours ago, se7enex said:

Uhh...Is this needed to fix crashes? I don't understand where to put it neither this mod nor CE has "DefaultCaptorRequiredEvents" just CE has "Male" and Female" prefixes of that file. 

No longer necessary, uploading a version that adds the menu without any action needed for the person downloading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...