Populated Skyrim (By Erkeil) Redone for Devious Devices and Bikini Armors

Populated Skyrim (By Erkeil) Redone for Devious Devices and Bikini Armors

View File

There is a probelm with too many NPCs being equipped with DDs resulting in script overload and possibly causing bugs in your game. I recommend using the AIO with the provided Non-DD patch. This will distribute only unscripted versions of DDs and will avoid the script overload problems.

I will make non-DD patches for the other mods in this selection if requested.

It's safe to use the AIO non-DD patch along with the other AIO patches, they don't conflict.

If you are like me then you play with a lot of mods that add extra NPCs to populate Skyrim. The Populated Skyrim series of mods by Erkeil are among the best for this, I use the Populated Skyrim Reborn series on the Nexus by Adolphen (Now deleted and known as User_6370561). You might also be using mods to make Skyrim sexy, like Devious Devices or the Bikini World mods by nisetanaka. You may also be using mods like Slaverun or Sexlab Survival which institute slavery/misogyny for female PCs and NPCs.

Unfortunately the Populated Skyrim mods are not consistent with the content in other Loverslab mods involving misogyny and slavery. For example, Sexlab Survival and Slaverun will enforce clothing rules for the female PC and followers, but female NPCs will not always be affected. Your PC and followers will often have to wear Devious Devices or Bikini Armors, but noone else will unless the player manually assigns them to an NPCs inventory. There are many new NPCs, but none of them have a chance to enslave you and become your Owner through Deviously Enslaved.

Slaverun has an Enforcer feature that can automatically strip female NPCs, and my other patches can make the Enforcer equip Devious Devices on females. However this only applies inside towns and won't cover many of the NPCs you will encounter elsewhere.

So there is an inadequate selection of mods that can provide extra NPCs that will be compatible with Loverslab mods content for misogyny and slavery..

These mods are for a version of Skyrim where misogyny is the norm, and slavery is common. Legal combatant females will not be allowed to wear normal armor, only bikini armor instead. Non-combatant legal females without high status will not be allowed to wear clothes at all, and will have to wear Devious Devices. Legal female magic users will wear Devious Devices with enchanted jewellery to boost their magic powers. Criminal females will wear 'normal' clothes, magic robes or armor -  they are bad girls who don't obey the rightful laws. Powerful or high status women such as nobles will be able to wear normal clothes instead of bondage, they may even also be slavers.

These mods are all designed to accompany LL mods like Slaverun and Sexlab Survival.

My goal is to make standalone versions of the Populated Skyrim mods that are improved for use alongside Loverslab mods in the following ways-

Assign Bikini Armors to combatant female NPCs.

Assign Devious Devices to non-combatant female NPCs. Only high-status females will be allowed to wear clothes.

Assign the Zaz Slaver/Master faction to combatant or high-status NPCs so that they will be eligible to enslave the PC through Deviously Enslaved.

To make certain NPCs followers so that they may be eligible as Devious Followers.

Give unique names to NPCs (using the Elder Scrolls Race Name Generator) wherever possible to make them less generic.

Improve balance and remove some bugs.

USLEEP Compatibility.

Female members of criminal factions will be allowed to still wear clothes rather than Devious Devices. They will not be forced to wear DD items unless the vanilla equivalents are also forced to wear DD items. This is to retain consistency with vanilla. It is also because female criminals are not following the laws of Skyrim, they are NAUGHTY GIRLS who are struggling to stay free of misogyny and slavery. Obviously, they need to be punished.

The All-In-One version has an unlevelled patch that is designed to accompany my unlevelling mods found here - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100631

I may make custom verison of previously released mods if requested by users.

These mods also match well with my other patches found here-

The following standalone mods are available-

Populated Skyrim All-In-One

This is the merged version of all the other Populated mods I have released. It uses the 'Reduced Spawns' versions of the Populated Cities mod. It has an unlevelled patch in an optional file. It will be under the name-

"Populated Skyrim AIO <date of upload>.7z"

There is also a version of the AIO without Bikinis, for those of you who don't use that mod. You will still need the main AIO download for the meshes and textures it contains, then also download the No Bikinis replacer plugin file and make it overwrite the main file. It will be under the name-

"Populated Skyrim AIO -No Bikinis REPLACER PLUGIN <date of upload>.7z"

One accidental difference between the AIO and the component mods is that in the AIO, female nobles will wear collars. Also female nobles won't wear collars in the No Bikini version of the AIO. It seemed too minor to go back and change all the plugins for consistency.

There is a non-DD patch for the AIO that will use unscripted versions of DDs to avoid script overload problems. It's safe to use the AIO non-DD patch along with the other AIO patches, they don't conflict. I recommend you use the non-DD patch if you are using the AIO.

Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells

Original version here- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73194

I have made the following changes-

Male prisoners are now forced to wear a panel gag, blindfold, yoke and ankle chains. Male Zaz items are restricted because most of them don't fit male bodies, this was the best I could do.

Female prisoners are now forced to wear a full set of Devious Devices.

Now USLEEP compatible.

I recommend you use this along with Hydra Slavegirls which adds more females to Skyrim prisons. My other patches for Hydra Slavegirls can also make them wear Devious Devices.

Populated Lands Roads Paths

Original version here- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73186

Male and female combatants are now zaz slavers and can enslave you with Deviously Enslaved.

High or medium status male non-combatants such as merchants are also slavers and can enslave you.

Mercenaries are now hirelings and can be followers.

Female Combatants now wear Bikini Armors.

Female magic users wear Devious Devices with enchanted jewellery.

Female non-conbatants now wear sets of Devious Devices, except for old people who are conservatively dressed.

There are now 7 NPCs eligible as followers travelling on the roads, you can recognize them by their unique names (and their lewdly-named horses lol). They are slavers and compatible with Devious Followers.

Some balance tweaks and bugfixes.

Redone all facegen to remove any grey face bugs from original mod.

Now USLEEP compatible.

Horses now have lewd names.

Populated Forts Towers Places

Original version here- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73177

Female militia members now wear leather Bikini Armors.

Female militia members are also required to wear collars and chastity belts, because otherwise they can't be trusted to do their jobs properly.

Unfortunately all militia members won't use hold-specific guard shields any more, they will use hide shields instead. This is an unwanted side effect of making gender segregated levelled lists, it will be too complex for me to assign bikini armors and also retain hold-specific guard shields.

All female bandits now wear Bikini Armors.

Female criminal magic users continue to wear clothes because they are BAD GIRLS and don't obey the laws governing female dress codes. Wearing clothes is how you can tell if a female is EVIL.

Banned Ice/Fire Wizards are renamed to Rogue Ice/Fire Warlocks.

USLEEP compatibility.

Horses now have lewd names.

Populated Cities Towns Villages

Original version here- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73167

Male and female combatants are now zaz slavers and can enslave you with Deviously Enslaved.

High or medium status male non-combatants such as nobles/merchants/citizens are also slavers and can enslave you. Low-status people such as labourers, miners, servants and lumberjacks cannot.

Only high-status female non-combatants are slavers and can enslave you. This means noble women only. They can also wear clothes rather than bondage.

Removed weapons from female non-combatants.

Mercenaries are now hirelings and can be followers.

Female Combatants now wear Bikini Armors.

Female magic users wear Devious Devices with enchanted jewellery.

Female non-conbatants now wear sets of Devious Devices, except for old people who are conservatively dressed.

There are now 8 NPCs eligible as followers resting at inns, you can recognize them by their unique names. They are slavers and compatible with Devious Followers.

Some balance tweaks and bugfixes.

Now USLEEP compatible.

There is also a reduced spawns version which reduces spawns by about half. This is the recommended version because otherwise towns will be very busy and it will strain your GPU.

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins

Original version here- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73212

Now USLEEP Compatible

No other changes necessary, since it only adds non-playable races.

Permissions and Credits

These mods are originally by Erkeil. He has granted free licence to use them. I have adapted the work of User_6370561 on the Nexus with his Populated Reborn series of mods.

Credits to Erkeil. Thanks for giving permission to use his work freely.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, Devious Devices
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

8 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

This look very interesting, but I wonder, do you plan to make a version for SE ?  With all the scripting happening, LE is almost not playable and lag way too much most of the time.

Thanks.

I don't have SE and don't plan to play it. So I'm not going to make SE versions. However if someone wants to port it then that's fine. I'l also try to help if I can.

47 minutes ago, Corsec said:

No, but once I have finished redoing the Populated mods I will make an all-in-one merged version that will be designed to replace the one you posted.

ok, I will wait your merged version. Thanks ?

1 hour ago, Cerral said:

ok, I will wait your merged version. Thanks ?

@Corsec

I'm using your Hydra patches and they are really good.  This mod's content can only be a great addition to those

But one thing I don't quite follow, given your answer quoted, do your patches work with only the Erkiel mods. or do they also work with the SoT versions?

The Erkiel and SoT originals seem to be different, and are not necessarily a straight 'mix and match'

I've been using the SoT Populated cities version for a long time because, for some reason that I can no longer remember or find any real reference to, it was seemingly considered to be more compatible with SexLab mods than the other version.  My recollection is (from years ago, admittedly) that I got more CTDs with the Erkeil ones

Whichever, this looks really promising, and I'd certainly welcome an AIO version of both the originals, and yours. 

The SoT merge has a reduced spawn mechanic built in it's MCM along with a few other bugfixes if I recall correctly, I don't think it's has USLEEP fixes baked in but that hasn't been a problem for the most part.

I did try to change outfits for the NPC in the SoT edition myself, but the way it's implemented in the SoT edition, if you change the outfit for an NPC it affects both males and females. I'm wondering how that's implemented in this mod and also in the reborn versions of them.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this since I use your other patches but in all likelihood I'm probably gonna try to foolishly adapts this to the SoT edition myself.

The problem I was having on the SoT version was that the main OUTFIT would apply to males and females, so I though I'd set the females with a new OUTFIT specific to them. So I manually edited just the female NPC.

However as it turns out this doesn't work, because the SoT version specifically spawns NPCs via templates, which reset their inventory to the OUTFIT from the mod, and if I edit that outfit I'm gonna end up with male NPCs with bikinis. I could also make it so the TEMPLATE NPC doesn't reset inventory but if I do that I end up with female NPCs with no weapons.

The only way to make it work on the SoT version was to then edit a new OUTFIT for female NPCs and change their inventory manually to include a weapon and other sundries and then change the TEMPLATE NPC to not reset inventory.

This was a lot of work and I'd have to do that for all female NPCs one by one, and all I had edited where only the female adventurer NPCs.

TL:DR

Basically I've gone on a big rant, but what I really want to ask is to see if you've tested your implementation in game yet, since calling up TEMPLATE NPC to spawn NPC may not be just an SoT implementation but it could be the way the original mod did it and it could be messing up with all the outfit assignment you're doing, which could end up with male NPCs with the wrong kind of bondage gear or bikinis for example.

Nice idea to add some spice the populated series!

I have some problems though:

- Citizens and Servants are always naked in my game (completely, not even wearing any DD). Labourers, Hunters, etc are (mostly) clothed, some with bikini armors, some others with DD. Tried to look at their inventory with "The Manipulator" to check if they have something but dont wear it but they always only have a single coin. Nothing more.

- Loooots of duplicate looking NPCs. I have had many moments where for example 4 citizens who look exactly the same came walking down the street. In a row. As if they were copied or something. :'D fixed with cell purge/reset, there are still some duplicate npcs but they're not spawning/walking in the same place which makes this problem acceptable

I'm gonna look into it myself and see what might be the problem. But maybe someone has the same problem?

Update: Selecting them and typing "resurrect" in console fixes the problem and they get dressed with clothes, DD or bikinis. Any ideas how I can permanently fix this without having to "resurrect" them?

Would you consider adding an MSM slider to give "populated" women a percentage chance of being equipped with the armor/devious devices rather than always 100%? Personally, I consider it more realistic if only some of them are wearing unusual armor or devices.

Thanks, Corsec.

10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@Corsec

I'm using your Hydra patches and they are really good.  This mod's content can only be a great addition to those

But one thing I don't quite follow, given your answer quoted, do your patches work with only the Erkiel mods. or do they also work with the SoT versions?

The Erkiel and SoT originals seem to be different, and are not necessarily a straight 'mix and match'

I've been using the SoT Populated cities version for a long time because, for some reason that I can no longer remember or find any real reference to, it was seemingly considered to be more compatible with SexLab mods than the other version.  My recollection is (from years ago, admittedly) that I got more CTDs with the Erkeil ones

Whichever, this looks really promising, and I'd certainly welcome an AIO version of both the originals, and yours.

The Populated Series is orginally by Erkeil, many years ago.

Basically after Erkeil got himself banned from the Nexus there were two different versions uploaded to Nexus by different authors around the same time. There was the SOT version, and also the Reborn series by Adolphen (account now closed). The Reborn versions can be found here- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6370561?tab=user+files&BH=0

These are standalone mods that I am uploading, and they are based on the Adolphen Reborn version.

I generally don't like SOT mods because they tend to be buggy and unbalanced. I felt that the Reborn versions were better balanced. However they are both outdated, not USLEEP compatible and still need some bugs fixed. The original Erkeil versions are not recommended, they originate from a time before best modding practices were developed. Erkeil's original versions will CTD your game and murder your firstborn.

9 hours ago, ttpt said:

The SoT merge has a reduced spawn mechanic built in it's MCM along with a few other bugfixes if I recall correctly, I don't think it's has USLEEP fixes baked in but that hasn't been a problem for the most part.

I did try to change outfits for the NPC in the SoT edition myself, but the way it's implemented in the SoT edition, if you change the outfit for an NPC it affects both males and females. I'm wondering how that's implemented in this mod and also in the reborn versions of them.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this since I use your other patches but in all likelihood I'm probably gonna try to foolishly adapts this to the SoT edition myself.

I basically did a lot of rewriting for inventories, template flags, levelled lists, templates and outfits to get it all to work. This is complicated by the fact that both genders use the same templates, outfits and inventories so they have to become gender segregated. You need to identify the heirarchy of templates and levelled lists for each NPC and then make seperate branches for each gender.

You can start to learn about this here (the 'Use Inventory' flag is most relevant here)-

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Template_Data

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Inventory_Tab

Templates can be another NPC or a levelled list of NPCs.

Yes, I checked ingame and it seems to work although I haven't checked 100% of NPCs and there might still be errors and mistakes because I do it all by hand rather than by automation.

I recommend that you just open up the plugin in TES5Edit and take a look yourself. Compare it to the original mod. This should help you learn how to do it for yourself. If you like I can write a quick tutorial and answer more questions if you have any.

8 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

Nice idea to add some spice the populated series!

I have some problems though:

- Citizens and Servants are always naked in my game (completely, not even wearing any DD). Labourers, Hunters, etc are (mostly) clothed, some with bikini armors, some others with DD. Tried to look at their inventory with "The Manipulator" to check if they have something but dont wear it but they always only have a single coin. Nothing more.

- Loooots of duplicate looking NPCs. I have had many moments where for example 4 citizens who look exactly the same came walking down the street. In a row. As if they were copied or something. :'D fixed with cell purge/reset, there are still some duplicate npcs but they're not spawning/walking in the same place which makes this problem acceptable

I'm gonna look into it myself and see what might be the problem. But maybe someone has the same problem?

Update: Selecting them and typing "resurrect" in console fixes the problem and they get dressed with clothes, DD or bikinis. Any ideas how I can permanently fix this without having to "resurrect" them?

Yes. When you change and NPCs outfit they won't automatically update to theuir new outfit. You have to either manually force it by console or wait for a cell-reset.

Default cell-reset time is 10 days. Go wait alone indoors somewhere for 10+ days untill all NPCs reset to their new outfits.

As long as males aren't wearing DD or Bikini armors, in which case it's a bug and please report it so I can fix it.

I'll check the duplicate issue, I suspect the original author just made duplicates with minor differences in appearance. Were they exactly alike, or did they have slight facial differences?

6 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

Does this require zaz?

Yes, because they use a faction from Zaz Animation Pack. This is for compatibility for Deviously Enslaved. If you wait until I'm finished and have made the AIO then if you request I might make Zaz-free verisons. Not yet though because I'm focused on completing the redone versions first.

2 hours ago, wren888 said:

Would you consider adding an MSM slider to give "populated" women a percentage chance of being equipped with the armor/devious devices rather than always 100%? Personally, I consider it more realistic if only some of them are wearing unusual armor or devices.

Thanks, Corsec.

No I won't add scripts to these mods, becasue scripts can't be safely changed during a save. However after I'm finished and have made the AIO then if you request I might make versions with only a chance of DD.

8 hours ago, ttpt said:

Basically I've gone on a big rant, but what I really want to ask is to see if you've tested your implementation in game yet, since calling up TEMPLATE NPC to spawn NPC may not be just an SoT implementation but it could be the way the original mod did it and it could be messing up with all the outfit assignment you're doing, which could end up with male NPCs with the wrong kind of bondage gear or bikinis for example.

A good way to check changes to a mod is to open the original mod in TES5Edit, right click ALL it's entries, then click 'Deep copy as override into' and put it all into a new test plugin with a seperate name. The test plugin will rely on the original as a master. Then open TES5Edit with the changed (not original) mod plus the new test plugin. Does that make sense?

Basically copy all the edits from the original Reborn version into a new plugin. Then open TES5Edit with both my redone version and the test plugin loaded after. This allows you to compare all edits side by side. You can also use the 'Apply Filter' option to highlight all changes to make comparison easier.

8 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

I looked into the duplicate thing.

I had a similar issue, I thought they were clones at first but the NPCs were just very alike, not identical. The problem is that the original modder didn't do a very good job with making new faces. I can't blame him since he made so many. There are maybe 2000 new faces in the populated series and they often look alike with minor differences. Many are ugly. Some are VERY ugly. Realistic, but not great for fetish purposes.

So when the mod spawns a lot of NPCs you will get a lot that look very alike, with the same outfit and similar faces.

I can fix it somewhat by reducing the number of new NPCs it spawns. There should be less NPCs with similar faces so it won't be as noticeable. But the underlying problem of similar faces remains.

There will occasionally be NPCs with the same faces, because same races all choose from the same pool of faces and there is a random chance they will be given the same face. But this should be rare. If the mod is frequently making clones, then that is a bug that I need to fix and I would appreciate it if you would report it and identify the NPCs.

10 hours ago, ttpt said:

Also if you still want to cusotmize female outfits then I've done most of the work for you. You can either just alter the outfits I have made, or assign new outfits to female NPCs. New/altered outfits will be applied to NPCs ingame because the rest of the templating should still work properly (apart from any remaining bugs which I will quash mercilessly).

Yeah, I was copying the outfits you'd made for your other patches into the one I was using to make my own patch for the SoT version of this, but if you do plan to make a merge that's also USLEEP and you did look into fiddling with the templates then I'm probably just gonna wait on you.

The only question I have remaining though, and basically the only reason I would still use the SoT version is that it has a reduced spawn switch on it, which is nice because the original mod had way too many spawns, and I never tried the Reborn versions to check on its spawns, because I preferred a merge of all the plugins.

1 hour ago, ttpt said:

Yeah, I was copying the outfits you'd made for your other patches into the one I was using to make my own patch for the SoT version of this, but if you do plan to make a merge that's also USLEEP and you did look into fiddling with the templates then I'm probably just gonna wait on you.

The only question I have remaining though, and basically the only reason I would still use the SoT version is that it has a reduced spawn switch on it, which is nice because the original mod had way too many spawn, and I never tried the Reborn versions on that because I preferred a merge of all the plugins.

I'm going to make reduced spawn versions. I will also make two All-in-One versions, one with full spawns and the other with reduced spawns.

Then I'm going to make another set of versions to merge in the outfits from Luxury Lingerie Collection, just like my other sets of patches.

There will then be 4 AIO versions to choose from.

EDIT: I agree that there are too many spawns, I might just only make reduced spawns versions.

EDIT2: there will probably be mroe than 4 AIOs, because I will combine different reduced spawns version into differnt AIOs. More like 6.

Does anyone have funny and lewd names for horses? I have given Populated Series horses the same names I used for the in-game ones owned by my bestiality-loving PC.

Pussy Punisher

Cunt Crusher

Ass Blaster

Wench Wounder

Womb Warmer

Bitch Breaker

Filly Filler

If anyone suggests appropriate names then I will add them in. I can use names for horses and also skeletons.

Thanks for explaining this all so clearly

Given the explanations, and the 'road map' you've set out, I'll wait for your AIOs

Must say this is an impressive piece of work, and some of the gameplay that should be possible promises to quite interesting

One final query, just to be certain, am I correct in assuming that, for the Deviously Enslaved requirement, you're talking about using DEC Continued version, and not the original?

Thanks again

5 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

One final query, just to be certain, am I correct in assuming that, for the Deviously Enslaved requirement, you're talking about using DEC Continued version, and not the original?

yes DEC

I guess DEC isn't a requirement, but a mod that looks out for the zazSlaver keyword on NPC.

Like DFW/DFWS does or any other mod that connects to zazslaver keywords.

22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

yes DEC

I guess DEC isn't a requirement, but a mod that looks out for the zazSlaver keyword on NPC.

Like DFW/DFWS does or any other mod that connects to zazslaver keywords.

It's certainly not a hard requirement

But, what with the variations in all Populated mods, I just thought I'd ask to be sure ?

20 hours ago, Corsec said:

No I won't add scripts to these mods, becasue scripts can't be safely changed during a save. However after I'm finished and have made the AIO then if you request I might make versions with only a chance of DD.

Makes sense. Thanks, Corsec.