Sexlab better blowjobs

I was ok with the default expression and phonemes for females, but once I saw it on my male character in one of the few animations that have the male actor open his mouth, I had to do something about it.

The original function does not support gender distinction when setting an expression and phonemes for opening the actor's mouth. Having to write magic numbers and recompile this script everytime I wanted to change something was simply not acceptable for me.

I've rewritten the OpenMouth, CloseMouth and IsMouthOpen functions to read the expression and phonemes settings from an external ini file. To do that, I've also written a SKSE plugin to read those settings from the ini file and cache them when launching the game (reading the ini from the disk everytime IsMouthOpen and OpenMouth are called is simply... unwise, to say the least).

1. Put the .pex file at Data/scripts, overwriting the one from SexLab.
  2. Put the dll at Data/SKSE/Plugins.
  3. Launch the game once to generate the default ini file (reaching the main menu is enough), which will be created at Data/SKSE/Plugins aswell.

[Male] section controls the expression and phonemes for actors returning 0 from SexLabUtil.GetGender, while [Female] section controls the expression and phonemes for actors returning 1 from the same function.

Expression takes a string value (name of the expression, not its index); You can view all the valid expression names here.

Strength is the expression strength, from 0 to 100.

All phoneme keys range from 0 to 100 aswell.

EDIT:

Polished the SKSE plugin by fixing some undefined behaviors and cleaning some redundant code. I've also attached the source code.

I'll probably not mess with this any further.

SexLab - Open Mouth.dll sslBaseExpression.pex SexLab - Open Mouth - Source.7z

On 6/7/2020 at 6:48 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

@Hawk9969

You are a GENIUS!

Finally I have mouths opened as I wish them to fit perfectly with my settings.

THANK YOU!

I've just updated it above, in case OpenMouth or IsMouthOpen get called with a creature Actor.

I do not believe SexLab will ever do that, but now the plugin doesn't have undefined behavior for genders other than 0 and 1.

• 3 months later...

Well, it definitely works.

Thing is - it only does what it claims, i.e. makes the expression angle wider. But then the issue is:

• With "normal" (aka "smaller") size males it looks too wide, i.e. the whole act is the air-mushing
  • With "big" (aka "almost literally a stallion") size males it works... in one dimension, i.e. perfectly fitting top and bottom but then completely clipping through left and right, because.. well, the expression only changes the angle, it doesn't really change the "O" size :)

All in all - well, if you don't care that much about the latter issue - it's a great addition. Otherwise the normal expression works balanced and fine. Good work regardless.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:26 PM, Guest said:

I was ok with the default expression and phonemes for females, but once I saw it on my male character in one of the few animations that have the male actor open his mouth, I had to do something about it.

The original function does not support gender distinction when setting an expression and phonemes for opening the actor's mouth. Having to write magic numbers and recompile this script everytime I wanted to change something was simply not acceptable for me.

I've rewritten the OpenMouth, CloseMouth and IsMouthOpen functions to read the expression and phonemes settings from an external ini file. To do that, I've also written a SKSE plugin to read those settings from the ini file and cache them when launching the game (reading the ini from the disk everytime IsMouthOpen and OpenMouth are called is simply... unwise, to say the least).

1. Put the .pex file at Data/scripts, overwriting the one from SexLab.
  2. Put the dll at Data/SKSE/Plugins.
  3. Launch the game once to generate the default ini file (reaching the main menu is enough), which will be created at Data/SKSE/Plugins aswell.

[Male] section controls the expression and phonemes for actors returning 0 from SexLabUtil.GetGender, while [Female] section controls the expression and phonemes for actors returning 1 from the same function.

Expression takes a string value (name of the expression, not its index); You can view all the valid expression names here.

Strength is the expression strength, from 0 to 100.

All phoneme keys range from 0 to 100 aswell.

EDIT:

Polished the SKSE plugin by fixing some undefined behaviors and cleaning some redundant code. I've also attached the source code.

I'll probably not mess with this any further.

SexLab - Open Mouth.dll 274.5 kB · 71 downloads sslBaseExpression.pex 17.77 kB · 66 downloads SexLab - Open Mouth - Source.7z 29.48 kB · 32 downloads

This is amazing it works perfectly! I havent had their mouth work right in the history of sexlab and now here it is, a random post in a small mod contains one of the most important things in the whole game. Thank you mysterious hero!!!

On 9/23/2020 at 11:31 AM, ahrimangame said:

can someone plz tell me how to revert it back to old one? :(

Uninstall this mod. Hopefully you used a mod manager, so you can do it quickly and cleanly. If you installed it manually and did overwrite the scripts from SL, you need to replace them with the originals.

2 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

Thank you for your mod. I tried it but for some reason my character looks like necromorphs from Dead Space.

20200927225044_1.jpg.362b8e2dcf1884c7a3ba9da72c7c0822.jpg20200927225033_1.jpg.dae2342252f6aad942f8613cc69e0894.jpg

How do I get this to work like the example you showed?

you might need to adjust the phonemes used. I had to change them to make it work with 3D teeth for example. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

2022 update and this doesn't seem to work at all now. worked a few years back, but now all it does is keep my character's mouth closed for the most part until she eventually opens it for a few short seconds (with the old animation) and then its back to closed. 

ideas?

• 3 months later...
On 8/18/2022 at 2:10 AM, justjay224 said:

2022 update and this doesn't seem to work at all now. worked a few years back, but now all it does is keep my character's mouth closed for the most part until she eventually opens it for a few short seconds (with the old animation) and then its back to closed. 

ideas?

yes i have the same problem. Still waiting for update...