11 hours ago, Ashgamer said:

How can i replace them?? i couldn't find originl nifs in data folder

It is recommended that you add these clothes as NEW clothes rather than replacements so you can use other bodies & clothes in your game. Half the fun of a chubby chick is having her stand next to a skinny one.

:classic_laugh:

Adding clothes requires a bit of Construction Set work...so you'd need to be able to use that. Adding clothes is easy if a bit tedious. Fejenna and I could probably get you on the right track if you have the CS installed.

If that's more that you can handle, I'll eventually be releasing an ESP version where I've already added them to the game. But that could be a bit of a wait as it's just one project I have on the go. The ESP version will have many extras like different colours etc. There are a couple good sets of armor I hacked together for the body from and I'll likely include at least one. N8K's Wisteria that Trashdog converted to bigger boobs turned out the best...so likely that. 

:classic_smile:

So you'll want Set Body installed, as well. There are a few versions...but if you read a few posts back you'll see how to add the body itself to one of your Set Body folders. 

Yes, it CAN replace the female body for all NPCs  ( and player)

Or you use it in SetMody or with Blockhead and give only the player or some selected NPCs the  body.

That are only the 4 body nif files.   NO skeleton ! But you need a BBB skeleton for the bouncing boobs. But  normally everyone who plays  Oblivion add a BBB body, skeleton and animations . And if you have LAPF you have a BBB skeleton.

And the downloads in post 3 add clothes for the body. The same: you can use then as replcer or create a new esp with a chest so that only the player can use the clothes.

Vilja in a Curvaceous maid outfit with heavily stretch-marked skin.

Been trying to 'cook' a new normal map for the skin, but all of my results have come out too glossy...need more practice as Vilja might say.

Spoiler

ScreenShot3715.jpg.2522d1b3e20f401d2302da233b95e59d.jpgScreenShot3716.jpg.f9510a7b4a30e1278ddc8e0370227589.jpgScreenShot3718.jpg.fe0329cb744ce107c9915a2de0385b1d.jpgScreenShot3720.jpg.7466409a529ba9f43d9f04c71d2c6494.jpg

On 5/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, fejeena said:

You have to create a own esp for file 1 and 2 ( or rename the nif files)

And file 3 is a replacer. It replace vanilla clothes . If you do not have a HGEC armor-clothes replacer you do not have the folders. (the vanilla files are packed in the bsa so you can never accidentally delete the files)

File3: AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousReplace

But you can not just copy the  folders lowerclass, Middleclass and  upperclass. in your game  data\meshes\clothes folder  because the subfolders are wrong, the f folder is missing ( f for female )  You have to correct the folders or you have to open the folder until you can copy the nif files  . Then paste them in the right game folder

( The stuff in folder Prist you don't need, it is not a vanilla cloth. And even when you create a esp the nif has no textures ( a textures folder "priest" does not exists )

If you want to use the file CurvaceousPrison as  vanilla replacer you have to rename the nif files and  put them in the right vanilla folder . . .  (  meshes\clothes\lowerclass\05\f\   )

And the file CurvaceousMGRobes: The nif files do not have vanilla textures and are not in vanilla folders, so they are no replacers. Without a esp you do not need the files.

------------------------------------------------

Here the vanilla replacer files in the right folders. I deleted all No-replacer-folders!

Vanilla replacer from AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousReplace  and CurvaceousPrison.

( If you have a  vanilla clothes replacer you can backup it first. If you do not like the new clothes you can instal the backup. In meshes\clothes\  you copy the folders lowerclass, middleclass and upperclass )

Install the replacer:  Unpack the file

Open the the folder "AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousOnlyReplacers"

Choose the body you want/use : Curvaceous  or SPBX1 Heavy_B

If you use the Curvaceous  body you open the Curvaceous  folder

Copy the meshes folder

Paste the meshes folder in your game data folder. Let it overwrite.

AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousOnlyReplacers.7z 6.66 MB · 1 download

!! Now All NPCs and the player will use the clothes !!!  It is a vanilla clothes replacer, not a clothes Mod with a chest.

-------------------------------------------

If you want a clothes Mod you have to put the nif files in new folders ( no vanilla folders) and create a esp with new clothes, a chest with the new clothes and put the chest in the game world or in a house.

Thank you very much i'll ry it soon :)

8 hours ago, Ashgamer said:

Thank you very much i'll ry it soon :)

Just hang-in there. I've put the BBW clothes mod on the fast track seeing I've plenty of time thanks to this darn virus. Think sooner rather than later. The set I release will be larger and include the body modifications if visible. 

Hard to reach many old Oblivion modders for permission for various odds and ends these days...like for using one of their textures...so I'll put it out there with all the appropriate credits included...that should save...oh a YEAR...or more...as I'm not having much luck hearing from some.

• 5 weeks later...

I've recently decided to dust off Oblivion and give it a shot, and this body type is super cute and fun.  I am having an issue with it though.  For some reason, I can't get the lower body mesh to display properly.  The characters either do not get the proper lowerbody set via the Setbody Reloaded mod, or if I force it on such as by overwriting the base meshes in _male, all I get is invisible legs and a texture-less purple floating vagina model, which is less fun than it sounds after a bit.

Strangely, the clothing models do work perfectly fine (and they're great).  I've made myself a dumb workaround by creating a bodysuit of the lower body, which works fine except it gets in the way of other equippable sets (such as LAPF...)

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  I can post my mod list and such if necessary. 

nakedproblems.jpg

13 hours ago, SlabLover said:

I've recently decided to dust off Oblivion and give it a shot, and this body type is super cute and fun.  I am having an issue with it though.  For some reason, I can't get the lower body mesh to display properly.  The characters either do not get the proper lowerbody set via the Setbody Reloaded mod, or if I force it on such as by overwriting the base meshes in _male, all I get is invisible legs and a texture-less purple floating vagina model, which is less fun than it sounds after a bit.

Strangely, the clothing models do work perfectly fine (and they're great).  I've made myself a dumb workaround by creating a bodysuit of the lower body, which works fine except it gets in the way of other equippable sets (such as LAPF...)

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  I can post my mod list and such if necessary. 

I do...and it's my fault. There's a new version for anyone with this problem. Just re-download...it was set to C drive Program Files for textures.

Ahh, understandable.  I've done similar things in the past, like forgetting to include scripts and such when uploading files...

Also, I made a small mod that gives an equippable version of the milk spray top.  (It would be amazing if it was animated, but that's a very tall ask for a mod to a 14-year-old game.)

I was going to make a little questline regarding an alchemist in the Imperial City who has been experimenting with potions to help new moms, and then got a little overzealous in testing her product... but then the editor crashed and I lost a lot of the work.  So, as of now it's just placed on the counter in the Gilded Carafe in the Imperial City.  Claudette Perrick is still generously volunteering to demonstrate the potion's* effects. 

(*It's actually a shirt you can equip or remove at will, because scripting is hard and I'm lazy.)

How did you do the editing, by the way? I've tried messing with stuff in nifskope and it doesn't seem to be as easy to modify things as it is in Skyrim.

edit: file removed due to various problems

We have animated milk. And I sent Dog the files for the curvaceous body ( every body needs own  files, the mild-start-points have to be in the middle of the nipples )

You just have to add Idle Objects in the "Lovers Love Juice - Vilja Edition"  esp, add the idle aniamtions entry, done.

Milk spray during the milk animation.

-------------------------

And NifSkope:

It's the same ... Skyrim and Oblivion.

Copy Branch, Paste Branch, Remove Branch.  And transform-edit to change position. Done.

Only with body files ( body armor clothes )  you have to weight again a moved parts.

The movement of the body/armor parts is calculated from the original position. If you copy piercing from one nif into another nif and move and scale the piercings to match the new cup size ,  the piercing movement will be wrong.  You weight the piercings with Blender or MeshRigger ( bound them to the skeleton bones and the new position)  and they will move right .

EDIT

Your milk nif.

That is the "not in position"  problem I mentioned above.

The milk isn't even near the nipples during animation (  picture below: Walkforward test in NifSkope )

off1.jpg

The milk is not weighted right.

And the milk don't have Op3 bones ( only Op1 and Op2 breast bones )

But the body has Op3 bones.

So the nipples move with the Op3 bones  but the Milk with the Op2 bones.... that will never work !

And I tried MeshRigger...  parts of the milk are too far away from the body  and the parts are distorted. MeshRigger can not fix the milk!

You have to use Blender. ( I can't use Blender )

--------------------

EDIT2

Sorry when see a dirty esp I see red!

We have 2020! Why not cleaning esp/esp before uploading/release ?

And  why change Vanilla things that should not be changed?

off2.jpg

If other Modders use the vendor chests in Mods and your mod is lower in load order your mod will messup the other Mod.

And the 2 errors in the Claudette Perrick inventory can crash the game. ( or nothing happens )

And your dialog will never be used because you have not enabled it. 

Greetings, Hello, Goodbye are used when the quest is active, but not a dialog topic. Yes your reladed Quest is active but no quest script or geeting that  can anable the  dialog.  So you can delete quest and dialog.

Clean the esp and fix the bugs. And best you create new vendor chests.

( Yes the second chest is unchanged. It's only marked yellow because of my german Ovlivion )

Love Juice...

Any  changes to vanilla chests in Love Juice were added by the original author. Feel free to clean the ESP. We've never had a crash related to it.

As mentioned in the read me, this was more a Vilja specific version rather than the full Lovers Love Juice which does horrible things to saves...bloat. I reduced the number of potions and any dialogue you run into is supposedly Vilja's. My wife wasn't running around milking every girl in Cyrodiil...lol. Other than that...and giving sperm icons & meshes...I changed nothing else.

If this is a big problem, go grab a different version of Lovers Love Juice that suits for the time being....there are a few different ones. If this version proves to be problematic, perhaps we can dig into fixing the original mistakes to the chests etc. But I'll need to see some evidence that people are having trouble before I put too much effort into it.

As for adding the animated milk...feel free. I'd be interested in seeing a version that doesn't look too silly. The one experiment I tried using it wasn't very pretty...lol.

This current milk...while not animated and missing a node...shuts off when Vilja puts on her top, etc. My wife doesn't want a version of Vilja where she's leaking all the time...just saying.

No here created a new esp. Not the Love juice esp !  It is just a clothes Mod. You can buy the upperbody with the static milk  from Claudette Perrick.

--------------------

Milk all the time is not possible.  OK you can add idle objects to all animations  but then all NPCs in game will have leaking tits.

But you can add  milk to the body texture ( see my cow race )

off3.jpg

It's a layer , like tattoos  you can add it to any body texture, move it a bit so that the milk starts in the middle of the nipple, merge both layers  and save it.

You know with Blockhead  your player or NPCs can use own textures.

----------------

Add milk...

Busy with Sexlivion.

The version will have milk.  And own milk for Player. So player and NPC can use different bodies.

Yes in sexlivion the player can milk the own tits.

Yes the spray-milk is not the best. And all Mods use the same.   Sexlivion and Lovers 3D cum addon use the same  files.  ? So about 12 years old ?

But better as  no milk or static milk.

57 minutes ago, SlabLover said:

Hmm, I see... I've deleted the file.  Perhaps remnants left in by accident when the creator crashed or due to whatever mod skills I had being as dusty as the game is.

The current body should work for you. Just overwrite everything.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The current body should work for you. Just overwrite everything.

Yes, it works fine!  Thanks for the update.

There may have been some slight miscommunications here. The file I deleted was the "equippable" version that fejeena (rightly) pointed out had some dirty edits and errors I accidentally left in.  Since I lost a lot of the work I was doing on the more complex "drink potion to equip milk mesh" version. I and don't really feel up to getting it working again, I've removed the buggy version I uploaded earlier.  If I do get around to making it a more complete mod, I'll upload it again separately in a different thread to not confuse this one further.

7 minutes ago, SlabLover said:

Yes, it works fine!  Thanks for the update.

There may have been some slight miscommunications here. The file I deleted was the "equippable" version that fejeena (rightly) pointed out had some dirty edits and errors I accidentally left in.  Since I lost a lot of the work I was doing on the more complex "drink potion to equip milk mesh" version. I and don't really feel up to getting it working again, I've removed the buggy version I uploaded earlier.  If I do get around to making it a more complete mod, I'll upload it again separately in a different thread to not confuse this one further.

Roger that. Glad it works!

For mesh edits, I've included a couple of 'all-bone' templates in the BBW Clothes Extras mod...you can safely paste body/clothes to it without past mistakes. I put the Apachii neck ring on them for continuity...you'll have the textures (neckring_gold.dds or something like that). You can remove the entire branch if it's in the way of what your doing.

5 hours ago, SlabLover said:

sorry that I criticized your first Oblivion Mod so much.

And there was another  Problem....  Claudette Perrick doesn't sell clothes so all the vendor chests changes were unnecessary.  Only the one clothes / bottle you put on the desk was all you could get in the store. (but you had to steal it)

What NPCs can sell is set in the class they use. A Trader can sell everything but she is "MerchAlchemist" and can only sell Ingredients, Apparatus, Potions.

But I did this for you.

Milk Top Mod.7z

Claudette Perrick ( unchanged, no milk clothes) sells Milk potions. (69 or 70 . 69 in the chest and one on the table )

You drink the potion and you will get 120 seconds the Milk clothes ( The mesh you used. And the enchantment that you added. Yes during some animations/movements the milk is not near the nipples but it's not as bad as i thought ) and a few second  you get a fatigue boost.

The Milk Top is add and equipped. But it is set "playable" so you can unequip it and equip armor  if you want or need.

Shortly before the script effect ends you get a message "no more milk"

When the script ends the Milk top  will be removed from your inventory.

Her new vendor chest is set to respawn.

esp cleaned.  the only vanilla entry in the esp is the cell "The Gilded Carafe"

I changed the folders.

Meshes\zMilk

Textures\zMilk

Textures\menus\icons\zMilk

So no files from other Mods will be overwritten. ( You used Appachi store textures and some othe folders.)

Of course the textures path in all nif are changed.

And in the Shop you can steal  one Milk cloth item.  It's real clothes, no drinking, no script and it will not be removed.  The same enchantment as the summoned Milk top.

zMilk.jpg

Yes I add another  milk bottle and  milk bottle texture.

The milk bottle you used I use as ground nif for the clothes item.

The potions use the new milk bottle nif.

No quest , no dialogs.  Only a new potion she sells and one clothing item you can steal.

! OBSE needed. I use OBSE commands in the script !

Change what you don't like

more or less potions

Maybe delete the one clothes item  and only use the potions

Change Claudette Perrick clothes ( I didn't do it to minimize Mod conflict )

It's your Mod now.

Sorry again... but when I see unclean Mods I get angry. People spend hours creating mods, but not a few minutes to clean a mod ( less than 5 minutes ) .  We have TES4Edit ( Skyrim TES5Edit ; Fallout FO3Edit, FO4Edit ; Morrowind TES3Edit )

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
When I try to use the body of this mod, I don't get the same thing as on the pictures.

Oblivion 2021-06-24 19-29-25-84.jpg

Oblivion 2021-06-24 19-29-37-85.jpg

hi, did not understand what you are getting or not getting? Like no clothes or seams on your body?

you need to copy the files (nifs) to the folder - Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male

, if it is not there, then create and copy.

textures - just in the Oblivion\Data folder, as I guess, this is a manicure and elements of additional organs on the lowerbody.

copyy.jpg

Edited by TDA
17 hours ago, TDA said:

hi, did not understand what you are getting or not getting? Like no clothes or seams on your body?

you need to copy the files (nifs) to the folder - Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male

, if it is not there, then create and copy.

textures - just in the Oblivion\Data folder, as I guess, this is a manicure and elements of additional organs on the lowerbody.

copyy.jpg

I did exactly what you said and still do. 
I can't get the same thing.
I have several body mods, Robert's body, HGEC and speedbuster with SetBody.
If I put HGEC with speebuster I get this

2021-06-25_17-33-21.png.7699695a991f456aac0ec3953a4b6723.png

2021-06-25_17-34-16.png.3a5f1fc34ff62de7438ef825a84d2a23.png

If I remove HGEC, I get an ugly mess of texture.
Is there any need for an enb? 
I have OCO Character Review. Would it come from that?
And this is where I put the files

2021-06-25_17-43-49.png.be0cfe989072aa2e727e724be91c8166.png

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

I did exactly what you said and still do. 
I can't get the same thing.
I have several body mods, Robert's body, HGEC and speedbuster with SetBody.
If I put HGEC with speebuster I get this

2021-06-25_17-33-21.png.7699695a991f456aac0ec3953a4b6723.png

2021-06-25_17-34-16.png.3a5f1fc34ff62de7438ef825a84d2a23.png

If I remove HGEC, I get an ugly mess of texture.
Is there any need for an enb? 
I have OCO Character Review. Would it come from that?
And this is where I put the files

2021-06-25_17-43-49.png.be0cfe989072aa2e727e724be91c8166.png

ну так может сетбоди и перезаписывает основное тело (то что в папке _мейл), на то , что утебя в настройках сетбоди.

well, so maybe the set body and overwrites the main body (what is in the folder), to the fact that you are in the settings of the set body.

Вот у меня без всяких всратых сетбодей - там , кстати, кокой-то косяк в теле, или у меня обрезанный скелет, но он встает без проблем, когда нет сетбоди:

Oblivion 2021-06-25 22-22-41-173.jpgOblivion 2021-06-25 22-27-32-084.jpg