Speedbuster's Curvaceous Body Modified

View File

Speedbuster's Curvaceous body with vagina and anus added. Optional 'squirting milk' upper body included.
Amber's chipped red fingernails are also included.

Install as with any Oblivion body mesh...

Ideal for replacing the old Speedbuster Curvaceous in your install of Set Body. 
You can also put them in the meshes->character->_male folder, but EVERY female with be a BBW...so...beware.
Back-up your files before overwriting...blah, blah, blah.

Credit: None of these resources are mine...all credit to the original designers. I just brought them together.

Issues...the anus and vagina are not always visible when the body is in some positions...otherwise...pretty good results for a hack.
The model itself uses a different foot & hands than HGEC (etc)...so they are incompatible clothing-wise and such.

DogOnPorch
5/7/2020

But the girl could probably use some clothes...right?

:) 

Here's a collection....

Here's another...

Enjoy!

:)

Dog

My wife uses this particular body for Vilja, the popular voiced NPC by Emma that most of us are familiar with.

Vilja, if you recall, is always going-on about her diet...or love handles...or sweetrolls...etc. The perfect chubby girlfriend...lol.

Always looking for a manicure, as well...thus the chipped red nails.

Clothes for the body by Ave Brave...

Some have issues that I plan on addressing in a separate upload...but for now....here they are.

Add as any clothes rather than as a replacer...or wait a bit and I'll have an esp version available.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=797063

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=797062

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=797061

Pics: click arrow...

Soooo.. i need help. A lot of help. Installation as told, Put everything in _Male. But the Texturen Break and get everywhere, breasts Look weird or Just dissapear. Every time im Putting off clothes in a different way. While wearing clothes, the bodies Look normal and are Not voluptous at all. That happens with all races

Can anyone Help me? 

20200513_150145.jpg

20200513_150148.jpg

20200513_150147.jpg

20200513_150345.jpg

20200513_150357.jpg

You are missing a BBB skeleton.  The body have  breast bones but you have a skeleton without breast bones,

BBB = better boucing boobs

So you do not have Lovers/LAPF installed? Because LAPF have a BBB skeleton.

Here a BBB skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596/? 

And if you want to see  boucing boobs you need BBB animations  or there is no bounce.  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/?

And best a armor-clothes replacer Mod with BBB or you will see bouncing boobs only when you are naked.

More informations and Links read my yellow Link

This  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

1 hour ago, TarraKhajiit said:

Soooo.. i need help. A lot of help. Installation as told, Put everything in _Male. But the Texturen Break and get everywhere, breasts Look weird or Just dissapear. Every time im Putting off clothes in a different way. While wearing clothes, the bodies Look normal and are Not voluptous at all. That happens with all races

Can anyone Help me? 

What fejeena said...skeleton. A quick fix and all should be well after that. 

The skeleton is like an invisible body that directs the visible body...no skeleton...you're just jelly. 

:classic_smile:

Also, you really should install Set Body alongside this mod...there are different versions...but all allow you to have MANY body types in your game rather than just the one found in the _male folder.

Have not tested it in game but found 2 problems.

1) The upperbody with milk. The milk should spray out the nipples  and there are animations with a lot nipple movement ( Op3 bones)  but the milk part in your nif has no Op3 bones, only Op1 and 2 .   Often the milk and nipples will not be at the same spot / the milk will not spray dot the nipple...  will spray out the areola.

! But I have not tested it in game !

2) The lowerbody: You use two pussy-asshole parts,  both with NiAlphaProperty.  But Alpha and Alpha = invisible.

The bottom layer with Alpha becoming invisible when looked at through the top layer. ( even if the part of the top layer is invisible )

I clicked the asshole layer that is on top of the pussy layer, and you see no pussy below the top layer.

11Alpha.gif

OK you only see it during sex and the camera is between the legs or when the NPC lies dead or passed out on the floor with her legs spread.

To make both visible:

Open one NiAlphaProperty

SetFlags : 4845

set Threshold: 45

Open the other NiAlphaProperty

SetFlags : 4846 ( yes 6 at the end )

set Threshold: 200  ( or lower / higher  128+   I think 200 is good )

12Alpha.jpg

! I googled the problem some years ago.  Not my idea and fix.   But I use it often when I have overlapping body tattooo / writings  or  Tattoo nif below a see through dress.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

You are missing a BBB skeleton.  The body have  breast bones but you have a skeleton without breast bones,

BBB = better boucing boobs

So you do not have Lovers/LAPF installed? Because LAPF have a BBB skeleton.

Here a BBB skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596/? 

And if you want to see  boucing boobs you need BBB animations  or there is no bounce.  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/?

And best a armor-clothes replacer Mod with BBB or you will see bouncing boobs only when you are naked.

More informations and Links read my yellow Link

This  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Thank you, yeah the skeleton will do. Where to put it though? The skeleton, in which folder

And youre everywhere xD Nice

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have not tested it in game but found 2 problems.

1) The upperbody with milk. The milk should spray out the nipples  and there are animations with a lot nipple movement ( Op3 bones)  but the milk part in your nif has no Op3 bones, only Op1 and 2 .   Often the milk and nipples will not be at the same spot / the milk will not spray dot the nipple...  will spray out the areola.

! But I have not tested it in game !

2) The lowerbody: You use two pussy-asshole parts,  both with NiAlphaProperty.  But Alpha and Alpha = invisible.

The bottom layer with Alpha becoming invisible when looked at through the top layer. ( even if the part of the top layer is invisible )

I clicked the asshole layer that is on top of the pussy layer, and you see no pussy below the top layer.

OK you only see it during sex and the camera is between the legs or when the NPC lies dead or passed out on the floor with her legs spread.

To make both visible:

Open one NiAlphaProperty

SetFlags : 4845

set Threshold: 45

Open the other NiAlphaProperty

SetFlags : 4846 ( yes 6 at the end )

set Threshold: 200  ( or lower / higher  128+   I think 200 is good )

! I googled the problem some years ago.  Not my idea and fix.   But I use it often when I have overlapping body tattooo / writings  or  Tattoo nif below a see through dress.

Looks good.

(Edit: found it...in Block Details)

Spoiler

n/a

Re: milk...is there a way to add that third node without Blender?

Guest Shadd Ashborn
16 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

milk...is there a way to add that third node without Blender?

No. You need to weight mesh manually in any programm that capable to do it.

31 minutes ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

No. You need to weight mesh manually in any programm that capable to do it.

Thanks...a future project. 

Update uploaded.

And included here is an alternate Lower Body that lowers the anus ever so slightly. So if the update doesn't work for you, you can try this one.

AlternateLowerBody.7z

(brilliant, btw, fejeena...beer's on me)

As for the milk's purpose...we use it for Lover's Juice. But any familiar with this mod knows it's a bit overboard...adding at times thousands of potions to the PC & NPCs over a typical sex session. Talk about save bloat. So I put it on the hoist for a work-over...cut down the number of potions by several factors, renamed everything and gave them new practical effects...got rid of poisons...separated breast milk and sperm by name (and same prefix so they're all together in your inventory). Now all that's needed is for our local animation expert, TDA, to make some better milking animations...perhaps get that cow milking mod adjusted for humanoids. That would be a good addition. 

Spoiler

First...a fake top to shut-off the milk.

ScreenShot3667.jpg.1ae6d1d652e1d6ac0eb6b9404407601c.jpgScreenShot3668.jpg.e8b4c0291e98313048090ba68d07bcd0.jpgScreenShot3669.jpg.1604e0a801f6a0bc87d460072e54f998.jpgScreenShot3670.jpg.4fdfaf1af87611597ef5a2e0e770b3c2.jpgScreenShot3671.jpg.1586a07a200c010f381727d6229d9ec4.jpgScreenShot3672.jpg.70d8557040b605e498e8ebcb2a87bacc.jpgScreenShot3673.jpg.cd79b885d1eebf0c264422db5059ac81.jpgScreenShot3675.jpg.6b420780960b32664bbc956d9bb6411a.jpgScreenShot3676.jpg.5a37cd238fb0bfa77b7b825401450506.jpgScreenShot3677.jpg.e6493cb50a6733313a6929387e472d1c.jpgScreenShot3678.jpg.7dd2839046cdfc84e465f2fa1e1b8121.jpgScreenShot3679.jpg.37e452d82d9070585897173055f231ab.jpgScreenShot3680.jpg.6ab13c787aaf05a699d399672d669204.jpgScreenShot3681.jpg.05f898a20c42b47a9bd2265746cee0b7.jpgScreenShot3683.jpg.9b565a5a52c1870126caafef66d7963a.jpg

We're very "stick & carrot" over here...so mods have to be practical or they just get tossed.

The stick in this case is that you can literally get shot full of sperm and other liquids that weigh you (and Vilja in this case) down eventually. The carrot is that some of the higher level sperm and breast potions have really good long lasting effects. However, all of them have some negative drains in addition to the good fortify effects.

2 hours ago, TarraKhajiit said:

Thank you, yeah the skeleton will do. Where to put it though? The skeleton, in which folder

And youre everywhere xD Nice

Have you read my Link?  The last in my post.

There you can read the version you should install ( because in the Mod are two versions) and if I remember right the skeletons are in the right folder you only copy the meshes folder in your game data folder.

If you you copy the nif files  they are in meshes\characters\_male

Normally best you only update the BBB bones, not all bones  when you add BBB to a body or armor-clothes

But I tried your nif  original and with  Op3 bones and the milk is not in place with animations.

It need a full new weighting.  normally not good with mesh rigger ( But I can not use  Blender ) . I tried it with MeshRigger and it does not work. Parts that are far away from the body distort

---------------

Here  your milk with walk forward ani ( NifSkope test with animation )

Op31.jpg

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Normally best you only update the BBB bones, not all bones  when you add BBB to a body or armor-clothes

But I tried your nif  original and with  Op3 bones and the milk is not in place with animations.

It need a full new weighting.  normally not good with mesh rigger ( But I can not use  Blender ) . I tried it with MeshRigger and it does not work. Parts that are far away from the body distort

---------------

Where's Amber, eh?

:classic_laugh:

Perhaps TDA or someone else with experience knows.

In our game, the NPC generally has a fake no-milk upper body (used like a shirt) so the milk only comes out...for the most part...during the milking animations. Those are on target.

This looks really good. What is the correct path though, for someone with Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition installed ? My meshes/characters/Bombshell folder has a "Curvaceous" subfolder, and it also has a "Speedbuster" subfolder. Inside the Speedbuster folder are SPB01 Pochari Body, SPB07 Funya Body, SPB14 E Suit, SPB21 Wrapping, SPB27 Seitokai, SPBX1 Heavy subfolders.

You can replace a body you do not like or need.

Use the same names for upper, lower, hand and feet nif.

Best you replace the original Curvaceous body in SetBody.

SetBody reloaded; the nifs

femalelowerbody_CC.nif

femalelowerbody_CC_BBB.nif

femaleupperbody_CC.nif

Rename the new nif, the must have the above names ( create a copy of the lowerbody )

The hand and foot from SetBody will work.

13 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

This looks really good. What is the correct path though, for someone with Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition installed ? My meshes/characters/Bombshell folder has a "Curvaceous" subfolder, and it also has a "Speedbuster" subfolder. Inside the Speedbuster folder are SPB01 Pochari Body, SPB07 Funya Body, SPB14 E Suit, SPB21 Wrapping, SPB27 Seitokai, SPBX1 Heavy subfolders.

What fejeena said...there are no doubt a few bodies you find redundant or not to your liking...put Mz Chubby in there keeping in mind she does use unique hands/feet. Thus, you need to find a body to replace that doesn't...say...share HGEC hands and feet. You can generally tell which is which by the number of meshes in the folder. If there are no hands...or feet...or neither...it shares them from another folder. Often lower bodies are shared, as well.

The Speedbuster folder with E Suit etc is ideal for this sort of modding as they all use 4 meshes. Pick one of those for the Curvaceous body if you don't have the same body in the 'Curvaceous' folder.

The hands on mine include Amber's chipped nails...for Vilja purposes as she's always on about getting a manicure. 

10 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Alrightie. Will do as you guys have suggested. :)

The feet are the good ones, as well. I believe it originally had those feet with the painted-on toes etc. I've tried to put TDA's nifty soles on them...as did Amber...but something about the way the foot moves/was made makes the soles shift around.

Additionally, the Speedbuster folder is ideal for using different skin textures that don't need to go through the skin filter...like the abused skin texture. Keeping in mind you need to match head texture colour/tone to whatever particular skin you're using manually. At that point you'd need NifSkope so you can change textures on the models and set their 'material' properties.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Clothes for the body by Ave Brave...

Some have issues that I plan on addressing in a separate upload...but for now....here they are.

Add as any clothes rather than as a replacer...or wait a bit and I'll have an esp version available.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=797063 1020.96 kB · 24 downloads

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=797062 647.36 kB · 13 downloads

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=797061 6.22 MB · 14 downloads

Pics: click arrow...

How can i replace them?? i couldn't find originl nifs in data folder

1 hour ago, Ashgamer said:

How can i replace them?? i couldn't find originl nifs in data folder

You have to create a own esp for file 1 and 2 ( or rename the nif files)

And file 3 is a replacer. It replace vanilla clothes . If you do not have a HGEC armor-clothes replacer you do not have the folders. (the vanilla files are packed in the bsa so you can never accidentally delete the files)

File3: AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousReplace

But you can not just copy the  folders lowerclass, Middleclass and  upperclass. in your game  data\meshes\clothes folder  because the subfolders are wrong, the f folder is missing ( f for female )  You have to correct the folders or you have to open the folder until you can copy the nif files  . Then paste them in the right game folder

( The stuff in folder Prist you don't need, it is not a vanilla cloth. And even when you create a esp the nif has no textures ( a textures folder "priest" does not exists )

If you want to use the file CurvaceousPrison as  vanilla replacer you have to rename the nif files and  put them in the right vanilla folder . . .  (  meshes\clothes\lowerclass\05\f\   )

And the file CurvaceousMGRobes: The nif files do not have vanilla textures and are not in vanilla folders, so they are no replacers. Without a esp you do not need the files.

------------------------------------------------

Here the vanilla replacer files in the right folders. I deleted all No-replacer-folders!

Vanilla replacer from AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousReplace  and CurvaceousPrison.

( If you have a  vanilla clothes replacer you can backup it first. If you do not like the new clothes you can instal the backup. In meshes\clothes\  you copy the folders lowerclass, middleclass and upperclass )

Install the replacer:  Unpack the file

Open the the folder "AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousOnlyReplacers"

Choose the body you want/use : Curvaceous  or SPBX1 Heavy_B

If you use the Curvaceous  body you open the Curvaceous  folder

Copy the meshes folder

Paste the meshes folder in your game data folder. Let it overwrite.

AveBraveSpeedbusterCurvaceousOnlyReplacers.7z

!! Now All NPCs and the player will use the clothes !!!  It is a vanilla clothes replacer, not a clothes Mod with a chest.

-------------------------------------------

If you want a clothes Mod you have to put the nif files in new folders ( no vanilla folders) and create a esp with new clothes, a chest with the new clothes and put the chest in the game world or in a house.