On 8/26/2020 at 4:38 AM, Demonwolf218 said:

What NPC's are you having an issue with?

Out of the box, just about every hydra_slavegirls npc I've come across when using Hydra KShairs.esp have the greyface bug. I've fixed it now though just by going to the creation kit and exporting the facegen data. A weird problem with doing that though is that all the facegen info gets sent to the hydra_slavegirls.esp folder instead of the Hydra KShairs.esp folder. So if anyone is trying to fix the greyface issue, they should look at the hydra_slavegirls.esp folder in the facegen directory and copy/paste those into the proper Hydra KShairs.esp folder after exporting, just sort the files by date and you'll be able to find them all. So far every female has been fixed, there are males who are greyfaced still, not sure why because I exported everything, not just the females.

I'm playing on Legendary Edition, not sure if the export problem or the greyface problem came from that as I'm using the esp from this mod without having edited or saved it through tes5edit or CK yet.

23 hours ago, KiraWatari said:

Out of the box, just about every hydra_slavegirls npc I've come across when using Hydra KShairs.esp have the greyface bug. I've fixed it now though just by going to the creation kit and exporting the facegen data. A weird problem with doing that though is that all the facegen info gets sent to the hydra_slavegirls.esp folder instead of the Hydra KShairs.esp folder. So if anyone is trying to fix the greyface issue, they should look at the hydra_slavegirls.esp folder in the facegen directory and copy/paste those into the proper Hydra KShairs.esp folder after exporting, just sort the files by date and you'll be able to find them all. So far every female has been fixed, there are males who are greyfaced still, not sure why because I exported everything, not just the females.

I'm playing on Legendary Edition, not sure if the export problem or the greyface problem came from that as I'm using the esp from this mod without having edited or saved it through tes5edit or CK yet.

I never tested this mod on Legendary Edition but I'm glad to see that it partial works. In Skyrim Special Edition the Creation Kit writes facegen files to both folders "hydra_slavegirls.esp" AND "Hydra KShairs.esp" folder BUT Skyrim Special Edition only uses the files from the  "Hydra KShairs.esp" folder in-game. I do not know if this is the same in Legendary Edition. As for the men having the grayface problem it is because KSHairdos.esp is likely different in both version of the game and could cause my mod not to work because it needs the formIDs to match up perfectly. To see if this is the problem open TES5edit and look at the men and see if they have a NULL reference in their "head parts".

Spoiler

Example.png.8401be7524ff903bdd2afd7351036c28.png

Also check to see if your have KShair for men installed correctly. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2021 at 8:01 AM, cheese76 said:

thanks you make the mod

can i change their clohers? what should i do?..please help me... i have Creation Kit but i cant use...

thanks again ?

To change their clothes you must edit their default outfit. I do this all the time with SSEedit but you can do it in the creation kit. There is a mod that changes all the female outfits to be from "Devious Devices" but this mod was made for legendary edition and not compatible with my mod.  I was able to get it working after I made several  edits. Is this what you want to do?

Click me

To make changes yourself:

Spoiler

In SSEedit:

1. Open the original Hydra Slave Girls with SSEEdit
2. Click on "File Header"
3. Right click on "Record Flags" 
4. Select "Edit"
5. Say "Yes I'm absolutely sure"
6. Check the box for ESM  and click "OK"
7. Close out of SEEEDIT to save

(The original mod must be flagged as a master in order for changes to be made,)

In the creation kit:

1. load my mod and make sure it is the "Active File"

2. in the "Object Window" select "Items">"Outfits" and find the outfit you want to edit or right click to create to a new outfit.

3. It will open up a new window that you can drag Armor into and add to the outfit.

4. in the "Object Window" select "Actor">"Actor" and open the NPC you want to edit.

5. Select the Inventory tab and and find the "Default Outfit" option and change it to the outfit you created or changed.

(Changed outfit will not appear in game without new game. The NPC's current clothing are part of the game save.)

7 hours ago, Demonwolf218 said:

要更换衣服,您必须编辑其默认服装。我一直在使用SSEedit进行此操作,但是您可以在创建工具包中进行此操作。有一个mod可以将所有女性服装都更改为“ Devious Devices”,但该mod是传奇版本的,与我的mod不兼容。进行几次编辑后,我就能使它工作。这是你想做的吗?

点击我

要自己进行更改:

隐藏内容

在SSEedit中:

1.使用SSEEdit打开原始的Hydra Slave Girls。2
.单击“文件头”
。3.右键单击“记录标志” 
。4.选择“编辑”
。5.说“是,我绝对确定”
。6.选中复选框。 ESM,然后单击“确定”
。7.关闭SEEEDIT以保存

(必须将原始mod标记为master,才能进行更改,)

在创建工具包中:

1.加载我的mod,并确保它是“活动文件”

2.在“对象窗口”中,选择“项目”>“服装”,然后找到要编辑的服装,或右键单击以创建新服装。

3.它将打开一个新窗口,您可以将Armor拖入并添加到服装中。

4.在“对象窗口”中,选择“ Actor”>“ Actor”,然后打开要编辑的NPC。

5.选择“库存”选项卡,然后找到“默认服装”选项,并将其更改为您创建或更改的服装。

(更改的衣服将在没有新游戏的情况下出现在游戏中。NPC当前的衣服是保存游戏的一部分。)

thanks you.

I just want to change slaves clothes,

..I am not very good at english.... I'll study it....or videos?...  thanks again

it is too difficulty for me... 

thanks, have a nice day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jus noticed that some NPCs have the dark face/discolored face bug that is not fixed by exporting the faces on CK. All of them were using glasses. Looking on CK I found that they have the glasses harcoded on they faceparts. 

If someone is having this problem the fix is simple, you just have to delete the 3 glasses references from the original plugin (hydra_slavegirls.esp) using Xedit. The 3 records must be deleted in the ARMOR, ARMOR ADDON and HEAD PART tabs.

On 3/14/2021 at 3:13 AM, brookk said:

is it compatible with cbbe 3bbb ?

Yes. It uses the body you have installed.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:19 AM, demicabestan said:

hello i check  wit SSE EDIT your mod ands he found a lot of error  , problem or not ?

HYDRAslaveGirlKshair.txt 62.52 kB · 2 downloads

Try using 7-zip to extract files.

Another mod in your load order is conflicting with the factions the slaver traders use. I think it's conflicting with the Sexlab "forbidden actors faction" trying reinstalling both mods.

18 hours ago, Demonwolf218 said:

Yes. It uses the body you have installed.

Try using 7-zip to extract files.

Another mod in your load order is conflicting with the factions the slaver traders use. I think it's conflicting with the Sexlab "forbidden actors faction" trying reinstalling both mods.

hello since I did the job on my own. I converted the original Hydra Mod because the SE version of is also full of error message. Then from SE edit I created a patch that helped me rebuild your mod with my version converted from LE. checked everything on SE Edit, Hydra Mod and KS Mod everything is error free. It was very long NPC by NPC, your job is difficult. But I managed to get everything working bug-free in my games. I always use 7 Zip which is integrated in the computer, it was just for a test with Zip extractor. MO2 does not support installing your Mod because it calls out corrupted files (Hashes).  But i am happy all work today.  But  since long time i search the guilty mod  who make problem  with Race in game ?  Problem also  with Race Menu for change sex Male nord to female nord, ctd.  Perhaps same guilty mod , i have also many other bug around Race files with other mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2021 at 7:56 PM, demicabestan said:

hello since I did the job on my own. I converted the original Hydra Mod because the SE version of is also full of error message. Then from SE edit I created a patch that helped me rebuild your mod with my version converted from LE. checked everything on SE Edit, Hydra Mod and KS Mod everything is error free. It was very long NPC by NPC, your job is difficult. But I managed to get everything working bug-free in my games.

Um, if you re-converted that and it's supposed to be error free - would you care to share it here? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the mod. Though it appears some slaves has disappeared. The jarl had a cook slave and ida black briars slave in the basement. Those two seem completely gone, or I just can't find them.

Maybe they just despawn at certain times of the day.

EDIT EDIT: Actually they are there now.... Weird... Re-loading made them reappar out of thin air. Wonder if its just a specific time of day or something they can appear. I'm confused.

Edited by Tayte
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 7:06 AM, devildx said:

Jus noticed that some NPCs have the dark face/discolored face bug that is not fixed by exporting the faces on CK. All of them were using glasses. Looking on CK I found that they have the glasses harcoded on they faceparts. 

If someone is having this problem the fix is simple, you just have to delete the 3 glasses references from the original plugin (hydra_slavegirls.esp) using Xedit. The 3 records must be deleted in the ARMOR, ARMOR ADDON and HEAD PART tabs.

This just broke all the faces for me, instead of a few with the face bug now they all have the face bug

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, MiyaCNG said:

Nice mod! The only problem is that I'm still seeing colorful skins. Is the "change skin color" already in effect or still on the plan? If former it doesn't seem to work on my game.

Can you get me an ID of this NPC, I will remove it for you.