DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 9:05 PM, Apahguinsimo said:

Does anyone know of a person who, on discord, patreon, etc., makes custom races like the ones in this thread? Turkeytail was the old master of this, but since their disappearance it seems none have risen to take their place. I only see people making armors and weapons. Is there another?

Yeah there's a dude, can't remember the name currently I can find the name if you want, but his mods are all locked behind a patreon paywall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking to expand these and adding more doa followers. 

im not an expert in the custom faces and it is so far super time consuming and super tedious and doesn’t seem to work out as well as using in game assets  so for the doa chars that really can’t be done as face presets w vanilla I’ll see what I can do. 

im working on making Momiji and hayabusa. I’ve got the basic set up done. I’m in the process of doing ryus facial expression tris. For him I can probably get away w limited extremes. Someone like honoka woidl probably need super exaggerated facial expressions though. 

lucky I plan on doing mila and Diego after that.

• 2 months later...

I installed the Honoka race, but every time I type player.setrace honoka (if not the base human body get dark), the game crashes. As a work around I type player.setrace kasumi (have Kasumi installed as well), but the skin colors dont match.

Anyone got a solution to use the honoka body?

19 hours ago, dragonfdfd said:

I installed the Honoka race, but every time I type player.setrace honoka (if not the base human body get dark), the game crashes. As a work around I type player.setrace kasumi (have Kasumi installed as well), but the skin colors dont match.

Anyone got a solution to use the honoka body?

got it working! problem was the load order of racecustomizer, racecustomizer and racecustomizer - player excl. body should be above honoka.esp

Edited by dragonfdfd
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mila Follower first look.

will be two versions. Standalone and as an add on for Tina Armstrong mod. 

FO4 DOA followers New York Knights. Mila and Diego.

like the others Mila has a custom body reflecting what a fighter would look like (or as close as I can get in bodyslide preset). You can of course like the rest substitute your own body. But I haven’t even written a lick of dialogue or even started on Diego so that’s a ways away. 

7BEF0358-ED09-48E4-AE30-5742407C3CF8.jpeg

70A0C9D2-735E-47CF-A3F3-3BB81822EEEC.jpeg

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
  • 2 weeks later...

The simplest way to fix any skin mismatch was explained in an earlier comment.

Two things are required in order for it to work:

ASO from Nexus Mods - Female only (Not the Uni Sex)

Knowledge of the console commands and being able to type "showlooksmenu (npc ID) 1"

When you select the npc you wish to edit you are then able to change their skin and switch between presets.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 1:45 AM, siframe said:

Not sure if your problem is the same as mine was, but this worked for me: 

My problem was Ayane having the purple mouth, but Kasumi seemed to be working. Copying Kasumi's mouth mesh and material files (mouth.nif and mouth.bgsm) over Ayane's fixed it. If the problem is consistent and you have at least one working mouth to copy then I'd imagine the process would work for different combinations, though I haven't tested that. Careful not to move the mouth.tri file in the process though, as that controls morphs if I understand it correctly. 

I also have the purple mouth issue on Ayane and Hitomi but replacing the two files did not fix it. Anyone have any other ideas?

15 hours ago, konak0na said:

I also have the purple mouth issue on Ayane and Hitomi but replacing the two files did not fix it. Anyone have any other ideas?

I can only tell you that it's worked flawlessly for me, but I am using Unique Player, adding all Ayane's files to the UP folder even though I'm pretty sure it only looks for body files. 

As a result of using UP though my character is human as opposed to 'Ayanerace' ... perhaps that's the issue? Good luck, hope you get it fixed. 

6 hours ago, siframe said:

I can only tell you that it's worked flawlessly for me, but I am using Unique Player, adding all Ayane's files to the UP folder even though I'm pretty sure it only looks for body files. 

As a result of using UP though my character is human as opposed to 'Ayanerace' ... perhaps that's the issue? Good luck, hope you get it fixed. 

I am also using UP, I don't toggle ayanerace and like you, copy the ayane textures to my UP folder. I tried copying Kasumi's mouth nif and material files but the purple remains. Isn't purple the sign of a missing texture? Are you sure it's those two files? I am using a custom texture instead of Ayane's default one and Fusion Girl body. Maybe the issue is there?

19 hours ago, konak0na said:

I am also using UP, I don't toggle ayanerace and like you, copy the ayane textures to my UP folder. I tried copying Kasumi's mouth nif and material files but the purple remains. Isn't purple the sign of a missing texture? Are you sure it's those two files? I am using a custom texture instead of Ayane's default one and Fusion Girl body. Maybe the issue is there?

Pretty sure the mouth has no .dds (texture) file, only the .bgsm materials file - though I can't say I know how that works. Sorry I can't be of more help as I'm no modder, just an enthusiastic mod user. It beats me why it worked for me and not you and I feel (or felt at least) your pain, it used to bug me pretty seriously watching her talk with a neon mouth. 

I've used three different body skins over time, but always used CBBE, and an edited face texture. Not that I imagine that makes a difference, but it at least eliminates your questions at the end of your post I'd think. 

The only other thing I did was slightly reposition the Kasumi mouth nif in the Ayane head mesh with Outfit Studio, but only after I saw that the pink was already gone. 

Are you putting the Ayane mesh and material files in your UP folder with the textures? Pretty sure I did that in my early attempts to fix the issue, even though I don't know if UP even loads them. 

One possibility that occurs to me is that once you've swapped mesh and material files then enter looksmenu, load ayane via the vanilla preset face menu rather than a looksmenu preset - that should (!) ensure all head parts get re-loaded in my experience.

Other than that, the only help I can possibly be at this point would be to upload the mesh and .bgsm from my folders, so I guess if you want them then shoot me a PM, but they oughta be the same as yours bar the repositioning edit.

Edited by siframe
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 2:18 PM, wolfthe1 said:

For those who got the player with black skin even after you had typed in the race command.
You may try to save a preset in looksmenu, then select that preset.
The skin shall change.
It worked for me this way.

Seems this worked for me, quite a bit of fenagling on my part though. Shame one can't quite match the skin to the head however.

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2020 at 10:23 AM, dedder said:

I use the Hardship mod (Beggar_Whore.esp) that gives you a "makeup mirror" and used it to change my face to the Kasumi preset.

When I do, I get the black skin (body only) bug.

And then I use the console command: player.setrace Kasumirace

That how it worked for me. I did a manual install of the mod.

I did have to manually copy my female body/hand nifs to Data\meshes\DOA\kasumi to stop the dark skin (body only) bug from occurring with AAF.

Where did you get the female body and hand nifs ?

• 2 months later...