DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji)

On 5/5/2020 at 3:42 PM, BtwnChaosNOrder said:

I tried this myself, and it didn't work.  I also find that after saving & exiting to see if it sticks the faces disappear when loading the last save after a restart.

I use the Hardship mod (Beggar_Whore.esp) that gives you a "makeup mirror" and used it to change my face to the Kasumi preset.

When I do, I get the black skin (body only) bug.

And then I use the console command: player.setrace Kasumirace

That how it worked for me. I did a manual install of the mod.

I did have to manually copy my female body/hand nifs to Data\meshes\DOA\kasumi to stop the dark skin (body only) bug from occurring with AAF.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:18 AM, grenadier40mm said:

i have this issue when i load a quicksave/load an exitsave to keep going only to find that my momiji companion has no head.

note that before i stop playing and close fo4 she is perfectly fine20200506231510_1.jpg.7918d9e81de4bd4450d99823b1c2310e.jpg

but if i load any save20200506231326_1.jpg.24aa166adf744b6afd88095233f471e2.jpgany suggestion???

does anyone else have this issue

the same goes for kasumi, nyotengu...

(also, no, the knife in my hand has nothing to do here)

In my case, this was fixed by "setrace humanrace" ,"disable" and `enable". 

The same have not happen since I did these console commands.

12 hours ago, gaycunt69 said:

I use OCBPC physics with fusion girl  and when I use player.setrace command the physics stop working, is this only usable with CBBE for physics bodies?

you have to see the white list in OCBPC's .ini.

It is defined by race.

Whoever has body skin problems i solved mine using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32845 and copying body textures from this mod to the nexus one and it worked great

As for the missing head i had the same problem only to find out i had set separate profile in MO2  that had its own  fallout.ini and fallout.prefs ini  and it was generic one MO2 makes when u make profile in it

i just copy/pasted my main ini files from documents into MO2 profile folder and face shows fine now

Hello, look here for other Girls

In the last link there are a Full Pack (here) which include Race Customizer, for use your own personal body, just make it with bodyslide and copy in the right folder (also for the girls race):

\MO2 - Fallout4\mods\DOAFO4\\meshes\aaaCustom\RaceCustomizer\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets and \MO2 - Fallout4\mods\DOAFO4\meshes\"girls name"\body

You can also copy in this folder the CBBE fix skeleton, with this system you never got black face/body issues (of course you need first open console type "slm 14" and select right face, and after use player.setrace "girlsname race" you can find it open FO4edit and see "race"... because for some girls change, for example for marie is "1marierace")

I think this solution works also for this Pack.

I've also edited textures for Marie for add "private parts" works with CBBE and also Fusion Girl:

I've been using it (marie race) for some time (because FO4 standard female race is too ugly...) without any problem also with AAF / RSE II CSA (need their path race) / and all other LL mod..

On 5/7/2020 at 8:24 PM, Arus724 said:

In my case, this was fixed by "setrace humanrace" ,"disable" and `enable". 

The same have not happen since I did these console commands.

Could you please elaborate more on this fix? did you click on the follower? did you use ""? did you use space? could you type the console comand please? cheers.

Only way I've found is literally editing them yourself in gimp or equivalent. 

On another note, anyone find a fix for the missing mouth textures? Tried a few homebrew 'fixes' with no success thus far. 

Sometimes Looks Menu borks the texture loading, toggling between kasumirace and humanrace with the console might help, though personally I've been using Unique Player for the body tex and a human character with no issues. MO2 installation.  Saw screwy results like this attempting to set Cait to use a Kasumi base in-game though. Got it to behave via toggling only to have a totally headless Cait loading my game the day after ?... haven't tried fixing it by using a Unique Followers setup yet, but I'm (relatively) optimistic. 

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't understand how to copy the female hand/body .nif(s) to the DoA folder in data/meshes. I'm copying them and dropping them into Ayane's folder that doesn't have any, and nothing changes. But if you're using a "Unique player/female player body" it's going to make the bodies black. You have to turn the player plugins off.

Spoiler

20200614223219_1.jpg.baea2d8a98fe21b1e38b8836b0cfadf7.jpg

Spoiler

20200614223228_1.jpg.fdfc13b2287fa69d5ca318c2d9c2b100.jpg

I'm not sure if you can still use them normally as NPCs, I haven't tried it yet. I mainly need Ayane as a player for videos so the others and their NPC bodies don't apply to me.

The AAF does make their bodies black but I'm not using the girls just for that, so I don't really care about that nor know what other sex mods will break their bodies and what doesn't. Ayane's body goes back to normal once the AAF ends.

Spoiler

20200614223413_1.jpg.785aa0f812360586342f72b83c126039.jpg

So I don't know if it's the load-order that makes their bodies black or it's just the race customizer and unique bodies fighting with each other. I can't test the load order very well because the "vortex manual load order" is ass compared to nexus mod manger's manual load order system. But this is what I have on with unique bodies.

Spoiler

218588373_Annotation2020-06-14230139.png.dbe7c0952fbb567c0685691649c7d24d.png

20200614223528_1.jpg.6e6faeaf1b6ac3493790a1e4ef066988.jpg

For using Ayane as a player character Unique Player most certainly works for me. Copy Ayane's skin to the UP folders, just to be sure I added her face textures too and iirc the meshes for her head along with the body meshes that are hard requirements. She works flawlessly, as a 'human' with no issues from AAF. If you're running AAF MCG then there's a patch for UP of course. Maybe your last paragraph is a clue, I can't see any Race Customizer plug-in in my load order, I know that came as part of Turkeytail's mods, but I don't seem to need one for the DOA races posted here. Using MO2 ... which I can't recommend highly enough. 

There's no need to copy body meshes to the DOA folder. Unless you use UP Ayanerace uses your default (CBBE) human body, possibly (if I'm remembering correctly again) with a race specific skeleton. Meshes need to be copied for a UP setup of course, according to the instructions on the UP page. 

Black skin issues are caused by the race not being selected (in the console click on the player and enter setrace ayanerace - sorry if thats stating the obvious!) OR not using the right skin in UP, depending on your setup. 

The only other possibility I know of is a mismatched resolution for the specular compared to the ayane body skin. Paste Ayane's entire body textures folder into UP to be safe on that front.