DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji)

56A3468B-09DB-4628-AC4E-57B3F5F0F412.jpeg.7d9099ff9e66a109b019d91fd841f84b.jpeg

20E95327-4EBC-409A-B6E4-CEAC0FDE63ED.jpeg

2299E3CB-0C9F-4CC4-91BB-AFF8FDC85010.jpeg

88485B05-9EBE-4E3D-B638-BD4E0A2BE9B6.jpeg

that’s as far as I’ve gotten. She has follower functionality but I haven’t finished the dialogue and only added 3 outfits. 

I don’t know about the proper ness of uploading them but I’m making them for my own use and taste at this point because I want to use these chars but not play as them. Before I saw this I was planning on doing that anyway and had already converted kasumis hair for fo4 but I was planning on making a more realistic take using fallout in game face features.

On 2/27/2021 at 2:59 PM, shawnz392 said:

Just by reading the comments, 
I guess this is not a plug and play mod

I've been messing around with it for awhile, but nothing too in-depth. I'm trying to get the Mai skin working in particular, but I'm having the same problem where her neck and head are her usual skin color, but the rest of the body is still much darker.

For the time being, I've resorted to just using full-body skin suits to hide the rest of the body. Might not work for everyone interest-wise but it works for me. I do hope that someone is able to find a fix for the issue that doesn't involve installing the creation toolkit.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:59 PM, shawnz392 said:

Just by reading the comments, 
I guess this is not a plug and play mod

Nah sadly this isn't one of those. If it was this mod would have waaaaay more downloads than it currently does. This is more for the hardcore and dedicated. As with most things in life, it is a matter of how badly you want it. It takes some time and the correct mods but, they can be used.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:51 AM, SmallSantuary said:

I've been messing around with it for awhile, but nothing too in-depth. I'm trying to get the Mai skin working in particular, but I'm having the same problem where her neck and head are her usual skin color, but the rest of the body is still much darker.

For the time being, I've resorted to just using full-body skin suits to hide the rest of the body. Might not work for everyone interest-wise but it works for me. I do hope that someone is able to find a fix for the issue that doesn't involve installing the creation toolkit.

That is strange that you needed the creation kit to use these. Because for me it was as simple as using a skin override and using the body textures from one file and overwriting the default ones.

The dude on like page 2 or 3 who posted the pics of them on the beach, the skin override mod he uses is the reason he is able to get them all and to get their textures to match.

There is a little more to it but, I was able to figure it out and, if I can I'm sure you can too.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

that’s as far as I’ve gotten. She has follower functionality but I haven’t finished the dialogue and only added 3 outfits. 

I don’t know about the proper ness of uploading them but I’m making them for my own use and taste at this point because I want to use these chars but not play as them. Before I saw this I was planning on doing that anyway and had already converted kasumis hair for fo4 but I was planning on making a more realistic take using fallout in game face features.

do you need hers English and Japanese lines? i'll give you them, i mod doa6 and someone uploaded hers doa5 quotes

• 3 weeks later...

The easiest way to change the npcs in game to use these skins is like this:

1st open the console command using the ` key.

2nd with the console command still open - select the npc you wish to alter.

3rd look for the ID number that comes up - as an example for Nora her ID at least in my game was ff001006.

4th type this out in the console exactly - player.showlooksmenu [NPC ID Here] 1 & then press enter.

5th if you did this correctly a menu much like the initial creation menu comes up but, instead of it being for you it is for the NPC. Once this menu comes up you can alter the appearance of any npc in game.

As proof of concept in action here is a short clip as well as a few pics to prove it is possible to get these working with minimal effort.

Feel free to get in contact with me by any of my social media platforms if you need further help getting these presets to work.

ScreenShot28.png

ScreenShot29.png

2021-03-24 06-02-22.mkv

On 3/5/2021 at 5:41 PM, perfectdark023 said:

do you need hers English and Japanese lines? i'll give you them, i mod doa6 and someone uploaded hers doa5 quotes

thank you very much. 

I have taken a few sound clips from the game already. It would help but the vast majority of her dialogue is custom based on her quest and not the game. I might go back and revisit that at some point.

what I’ve focused on doing w her voice is using her voice for combat dialogue. 

im adding one small change then I’ll put a link in this thread. do you know what the appropriateness of putting up such a mega link here?

I am actually working on a Tina Armstrong mod now who like Kasumi has a mini quest and everything.  

I never did get around to modding doa6 but At least vageronunos modding tools won’t just take up space on my pc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/19/2021 at 2:42 AM, rebeccachambers said:

I was wondering if anyone can make these characters as companions or have a tutorial on how to do it?

I am doing just that. Going to load up some mega links for Kasumi and Tina Armstrong tonight. Tomorrow I will make a seperate mod page.

I need to be on my comp to do that not my phone.

Most of Kasumi's outfits are from the nightclub which jackga gave perms for (doa5), I converted two from doa6. all of Tinas are from DoA6. I hope to go back and convert/update some of kasumis from doa6 when I get a chance but I would rather tackle the other followers first.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky

Here they are the files for Kasumi and Tina. 

I hope I did them justice. The Tina mod has some very specific instructions. 

Kasumi was a test for now she uses DVDA fusion girl body shape and for cbbe she uses cbbe curvy (eventually will change that). 

For Kasumi if you use cbbe use the bodyslide files to change the outfits. 

Kasumi can be found at Abernathy farms.

tina can be found at her gym. Find a fllyer and the quest marker shows up. They are under the billboards. You are fucking blind if you don’t see those. Tina seeks attention.  

Use the note in the file for the outfits. You can change the extra outfits I made it so you can change shit. By default it’s just mashups. 

BodySlide Files For Outfits (Also the Body)

Tina Armstrong Fusion Girl

Tina Armstrong CBBE

Kasumi

This mod has been pretty good so far. My only issue is with trying to get the other hair options working for each race. At the moment I can only get the A option to appear in looksmenu. I have tried moving NIF files around to try and change it to B or C but I am not having any luck. Has anyone figured how to switch hairstlye options for each character?

19 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

Here they are the files for Kasumi and Tina. 

I hope I did them justice. The Tina mod has some very specific instructions. 

Kasumi was a test for now she uses DVDA fusion girl body shape and for cbbe she uses cbbe curvy (eventually will change that). 

For Kasumi if you use cbbe use the bodyslide files to change the outfits. 

Kasumi can be found at Abernathy farms.

tina can be found at her gym. Find a fllyer and the quest marker shows up. They are under the billboards. You are fucking blind if you don’t see those. Tina seeks attention.  

Use the note in the file for the outfits. You can change the extra outfits I made it so you can change shit. By default it’s just mashups. 

BodySlide Files For Outfits (Also the Body)

Tina Armstrong Fusion Girl

Tina Armstrong CBBE

Kasumi

Thank you for the mod!  Could you elaborate on what types of mods would cause the Tina quest right after entering the gym to freeze?  I read the text file you added and I'm not sure what violate type mods means.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, kiera_tbd said:

Thank you for the mod!  Could you elaborate on what types of mods would cause the Tina quest right after entering the gym to freeze?  I read the text file you added and I'm not sure what violate type mods means.

Thanks!

it doesn’t cause it to freeze. It breaks the dialogue scene. But my fix should fix it. I fixed it by creating an interim quest stage that can “pick up” the dialogue where it should be. But instead of a normal flow you have to initiate contact w Tina again. 

it’s just a very hard thing to test because I don’t know what other mods do. I just have a heads up.

any mod that might interrupt dialogue When the player is defeated or loses a certain amount of health MIGHT cause an issue.

Spoiler

Because in order to recruit Tina you have to fight her. You don’t have to win and probably won’t, but you have to survive long enough. Because DOA is a fighting game I want to incorporate this mechanic whenever I can. I have also added “breakaway” clothing to the extreme. When any doa follower takes enough damage or is crippled their clothes come off. Just like the doa6 mods.

The next one I do will not involve anyone here but the one after will be momiji.

the next one I’m planning is a three follower combo (if you resolve the quest friendly) with honoka Marie rose and Bayman. Depending which one you run into first determines the quest goals. 

this is sep and apart from the stupid base quest I added as a backdrop. 

I fully plan on incorporating doa males. Something I’ve already started to do.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

nice kasumi 

hello everyone iam having an issue where the faces wont load at all they worked the first time and now they wont work at all i know i haft to switch faces for example nyos is face 3 it worked the first time and now it wont show at all both normal mod and the plugin are installed it just wont work can someone help me 

I was able to change some followers like replacing cait without any neck seam or skin miscolor with some of these but whenever I try to replace piper in the showlooksmenu she always has issues with the skin. I've already tried clicking on them then setrace command. Saving it as a preset and then loading it causes a different skin color to show up but still messed up looking. I tried the skin overrides and they don't do anything. The nyotengu skin does go headless when I map to a new place. I was able to get my character as Tina by removing and replacing files since it doesn't fit in right and I also have RaceCustomizer - Player Exclusive Body.esp on.

Edited by Dewdedew
On 7/5/2021 at 3:49 AM, Dewdedew said:

I was able to change some followers like replacing cait without any neck seam or skin miscolor with some of these but whenever I try to replace piper in the showlooksmenu she always has issues with the skin. I've already tried clicking on them then setrace command. Saving it as a preset and then loading it causes a different skin color to show up but still messed up looking. I tried the skin overrides and they don't do anything. The nyotengu skin does go headless when I map to a new place. I was able to get my character as Tina by removing and replacing files since it doesn't fit in right and I also have RaceCustomizer - Player Exclusive Body.esp on.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80350932

This version modified these DOA characters and fixed all the problems you mentioned, even dismemberment/beheading works. (Except it’s not designed to be player character, you probably need to create player body to prevent color mismatch)

You could use only the included race mods, don’t really need to install FCOM etc. I think the NPC body is inside his FCOM plug-in though.

Edited by Baka9