DOA Races(Ayane, Kasumi, Mai, Hitomi, Nyotengu, Momiji)

56 minutes ago, karenyang117 said:

Thank you! Works great according to your instructions.

Setrace works when the character is running around, but when an AAF animation starts, the skin goes back to the dark color. Any ideas? Thank you!

my guess has to do with AAF reading races. Might wanna look into asking the AAF author how he handles custom race support

24 minutes ago, Cross69 said:

this did not happen to me and i use all the AAF stuff my race is working great i would love a maria rose one or maybe the new girls from DOA 6 that would be awesome 

Can you tell me where you place these mods in your load order and what you use to bring them up in game?

I'm missing the proper faces, and AAF is giving me a rough time as well.

How does these mods really work?  I placed the files based on the file directories in the zip files, but I'm not seeing all of the proper faces & hairstyles, especially Mai.  In my opinion, these would be great as character presets, and a big plus if there was clothing mods featuring their respective clothes.

1 hour ago, BtwnChaosNOrder said:

How does these mods really work?  I placed the files based on the file directories in the zip files, but I'm not seeing all of the proper faces & hairstyles, especially Mai.  In my opinion, these would be great as character presets, and a big plus if there was clothing mods featuring their respective clothes.

I had the other set but if they're the same, they should show up when you change your characters starting face. Like where it says 'Face 01' and you can press A or D to change it.

8 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

I had the other set but if they're the same, they should show up when you change your characters starting face. Like where it says 'Face 01' and you can press A or D to change it.

Aahh, ok.  I see how that part goes down, just have to find the best way to use Looksmenu's skin override feature to deal with the black skin issue on a Spawned Unique Settler from the "Spawnable Unique Settlers" mod, since my sole survivor in the latest run is a man.

Update:  I think I got it to work with spawned unique settlers from the mod mentioned above.  I replaced the "player" in "player.setrace [chara's name]race" with the ID of the given actor.

6 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Can you tell me where you place these mods in your load order and what you use to bring them up in game?

I'm missing the proper faces, and AAF is giving me a rough time as well.

i use vortex and i used this option where vortex unpacks the zip files its not a regular DL its called unpack as is and then i had no issues 

Most likely me being a retard, but how in the world do I even use this mod? I downloaded the Momiji .zip and installed it in my mod manager. In game I used player.setrace momijirace on my female character, but all it did was erase the front neck and nothing else her skin didn't even turn the black color like author said. Pressing D and A for other face options show the exact same setup but with different skin colors. I'm completely lost. How do I install this correctly?

22 minutes ago, FallenVale said:

Most likely me being a retard, but how in the world do I even use this mod? I downloaded the Momiji .zip and installed it in my mod manager. In game I used player.setrace momijirace on my female character, but all it did was erase the front neck and nothing else her skin didn't even turn the black color like author said. Pressing D and A for other face options show the exact same setup but with different skin colors. I'm completely lost. How do I install this correctly?

I fixed that by saving and exiting the game. When I loaded the save changing faces worked. Each DOA race replaced a default face so scroll around a bit.

Does anyone know how to fix the black body when using AAF animations with these races? Want to see if theres another method before I try overriding.

6 hours ago, dedder said:

I fixed the dark skin bug by going here:

Data\meshes\actors\character\CharacterAssets

Copying femalebody and FemaleHands meshes (nifs) to :

Data\meshes\DOA [charactername]

I tried this myself, and it didn't work.  I also find that after saving & exiting to see if it sticks the faces disappear when loading the last save after a restart.

22 minutes ago, epidemius said:

to fix dark skin just open console (player.setrace "name"race) ex you use kasumi (player.setrace kasumirace)

Preset loads in fine but the skin never changes after entering command, I don't have many mods active should i recheck my load order?

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.05.06 - 11.58.51.95.png

i have this issue when i load a quicksave/load an exitsave to keep going only to find that my momiji companion has no head.

note that before i stop playing and close fo4 she is perfectly fine20200506231510_1.jpg.7918d9e81de4bd4450d99823b1c2310e.jpg

but if i load any save20200506231326_1.jpg.24aa166adf744b6afd88095233f471e2.jpgany suggestion???

does anyone else have this issue

the same goes for kasumi, nyotengu...

(also, no, the knife in my hand has nothing to do here)