Street of Rage 4

If there is anyone who would like to assist me with the jacketless mod, for example I did not really make a start on blaze's ultra yet (1 frame done only as a sample)...feel free to PM me. Otherwise it is also fine to wait for me to finish the mod, it's just I'm getting to the parts of the frames that are extremely difficult for me to mod now (all the jumps, all the throws, getting hit and falling animations about 103 difficult frames ahead of me).

So while I'm here might as well update the stats.

progress so far:

Blaze jacketless
Complete up to jump up and down frame blaze_0270 ( 96 frames done... 103 more to go!)

Blaze jacketless with pubes
No Updates yet, I need to redo certain sets of frames for the pubes cos of brown haze and blurry arm fixes I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Blaze jacketless Ultra
1 frame done as a test to check my confidence levels

Blaze jacketless Ultra with pubes
not started yet

Some extra stuff

Still  adding new main menu, hud and icons that are Work in Progress. I'll only work on this when taking a break from jacketless removal or I just need a change of pace to increase my knowledge of using the GIMP program, I learn new things all the time the more I fool around with it.

Edited by littlewolf

Thanks for all the thumbs up guys, keep those thumbs up rolling in by truck load, that's the only currency I'm ever going to ask for which will inspire me to push through even the most difficult of frames on a rainy day.

Have a great weekend guys

nojacketsallowed.png.c405fb0f4858bc91e072006a3c3997f3.png

Edited by littlewolf
2 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Thanks for all the thumbs up guys, keep those thumbs up rolling in by truck load, that's the only currency I'm ever going to ask for which will inspire me to push through even the most difficult of frames on a rainy day.

Have a great weekend guys

You should have many, many more ! You have a great weekend too

Guest GooberOfLies
9 hours ago, xellon100 said:

How do you install this mod if you used the windows store? I found the folder but I can't just drag it in the sor4 explorer

I believe you have to drag the .exe game file into SOR4Explorer.exe

Guest GooberOfLies
1 hour ago, SirDoge said:

Is there a better mod for Cherry,that doesn't show her shorts ? It looks weird when they just disappear and re-appear when fighting.

Thank you.

There's a completely naked one by WorldHenGames.

1 hour ago, GooberOfLies said:

There's a completely naked one by WorldHenGames.

Managed to find it,but what's the point of paying if the dude doesn't even show how it looks like.Thanks for the info.

On a side note, a thong mod for Blaze would be awesome.

Edited by SirDoge
Guest GooberOfLies
22 hours ago, SirDoge said:

Managed to find it,but what's the point of paying if the dude doesn't even show how it looks like.Thanks for the info.

On a side note, a thong mod for Blaze would be awesome.

Honestly, it's just Cherry, completely nude. No shirt, no shoes, no pants, just arm bandages and her guitar.

Guest GooberOfLies
10 hours ago, SrJustice said:

OK the new mod and update are ready.

this mod is for sugar,honey,janet and georgia.

sugars.png.5a9bfbd67b64138570594932347721c8.png

SugarMods.zip 49.71 MB · 22 downloads

The update is for diva,mariah and kalaas.

divas.png.d11742ae242aa1a0b7557b1cc8f4bd2c.png

DivaMods.zip 52.07 MB · 33 downloads

I´m going to keep working on the female enemies,have fun with the mods ?

I guess that means Victoria is the last one on the list then?

On 6/27/2021 at 2:21 AM, xellon100 said:

How do you install this mod if you used the windows store? I found the folder but I can't just drag it in the sor4 explorer

I'm having the same problem.  I've added mods before . lately SOR4Explorer doesn't want to work now.  Anyone know how to fix this?  Just won't bring up the sprite folders anymore. I even re installed the game from steam.

Guest GooberOfLies
31 minutes ago, NJH1911 said:

I'm having the same problem.  I've added mods before . lately SOR4Explorer doesn't want to work now.  Anyone know how to fix this?  Just won't bring up the sprite folders anymore. I even re installed the game from steam.

Rename SOR4Explorer.exe. I usually just put a different number. i.e. - SOR3Explorer.exe, SOR2Explorer.exe, etc. If it doesn't work, dunno what else to tell you.

Guest GooberOfLies
On 7/1/2021 at 12:22 AM, SrJustice said:

OK the new mod and update are ready.

this mod is for sugar,honey,janet and georgia.

sugars.png.5a9bfbd67b64138570594932347721c8.png

SugarMods.zip 49.71 MB · 118 downloads

The update is for diva,mariah and kalaas.

divas.png.d11742ae242aa1a0b7557b1cc8f4bd2c.png

DivaMods.zip 52.07 MB · 155 downloads

I´m going to keep working on the female enemies,have fun with the mods ?

Hey, I'm curious. Would the abnormally colored characters (Sapphire and Candy) look any good with their original colors? Would be cool to see a single frame of each.

12 minutes ago, GooberOfLies said:

Hey, I'm curious. Would the abnormally colored characters (Sapphire and Candy) look any good with their original colors? Would be cool to see a single frame of each.

is possible,let me finish victoria and estel and I am going to make some request,I can do different palettes and other stuff if people want.

3 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Rename SOR4Explorer.exe. I usually just put a different number. i.e. - SOR3Explorer.exe, SOR2Explorer.exe, etc. If it doesn't work, dunno what else to tell you.

Works! Thanks ! I thought I was going nuts.  Just Re added all the goodies i got.