Street of Rage 4

10 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Question: Where'd you find that background in the image?

There's a free version of blaze nude mod on undertow, it contains a title image that can be modified to put in your gui/characterselect/portraits folder. The process is relatively simple, extract the original portrait of blaze using SOR4 explorer to make a backup of it and also to inspect the portrait dimensions and crop the nude title image to the same size as the original portrait one then overwrite. You can do this with Paint.Net or Gimp, both  free programs that can be downloaded.

Guest GooberOfLies
7 hours ago, littlewolf said:

There's a free version of blaze nude mod on undertow, it contains a title image that can be modified to put in your gui/characterselect/portraits folder. The process is relatively simple, extract the original portrait of blaze using SOR4 explorer to make a backup of it and also to inspect the portrait dimensions and crop the nude title image to the same size as the original portrait one then overwrite. You can do this with Paint.Net or Gimp, both  free programs that can be downloaded.

Thanks! Will try it out later.

ok so it actually turned out to be 0117 to 0136 (9 frames), and I found at this point it is impossible for me to copy the breast lines or nipples (whatever the jacket covers), it is currently not possible to copy this from previous frames due to the angle at which blaze is moving from frame to frame. I have to resort to redrawing this myself, so please excuse any oddities or deformities you see due to my poor drawing skills, I'll attempt to master GIMP to the best  of my ability.

next up is 0145 to 0175 (12 frames this time), blaze's drop kick I think? Anyway at this point do expect a very long period of time delay, the jacket in all 12 frames 0145 to 0175 is covering quite a lot, I will take my time doing this, more because I find it enjoyable to test this out in game as I  complete each section  and I'm trying to psyche myself up for the more difficult frames  coming up  ahead lest I lose my will to push on (keep the thumbs  up going guys! It's the fuel I need!)

There's some harrowing decisions I need to make while removing the  jacket that might look wrong or unnatural, so it will take longer than expected as I try to fix mistakes I introduce as I go along.

10 hours ago, littlewolf said:

ok so it actually turned out to be 0117 to 0136 (9 frames), and I found at this point it is impossible for me to copy the breast lines or nipples (whatever the jacket covers), it is currently not possible to copy this from previous frames due to the angle at which blaze is moving from frame to frame. I have to resort to redrawing this myself, so please excuse any oddities or deformities you see due to my poor drawing skills, I'll attempt to master GIMP to the best  of my ability.

next up is 0145 to 0175 (12 frames this time), blaze's drop kick I think? Anyway at this point do expect a very long period of time delay, the jacket in all 12 frames 0145 to 0175 is covering quite a lot, I will take my time doing this, more because I find it enjoyable to test this out in game as I  complete each section  and I'm trying to psyche myself up for the more difficult frames  coming up  ahead lest I lose my will to push on (keep the thumbs  up going guys! It's the fuel I need!)

There's some harrowing decisions I need to make while removing the  jacket that might look wrong or unnatural, so it will take longer than expected as I try to fix mistakes I introduce as I go along.

Great job so far!

Guest GooberOfLies

Okay, I can't believe this is happening, but I'm actually managing to add jiggle to the stockings mod. Will show progress in a bit.

Guest GooberOfLies

Alright, I know it's not the bounciest ever, but at least her breasts seem a tiny bit more realistic in terms of movement for her idle pose. Made them jiggle, and also made it so the cut-off line isn't so obviously copied and pasted. Each frame has a unique breast outline now. 

blaze_0000.png.bb8826c900fe0590edc3dce233bc5a56.pngStart

blaze_0010.png.3fd317c0dfcaaa2b234195931b19f951.pngMiddle

Again, not the jiggliest, but it's better, I believe.

Blaze_Stockings - with Jiggle.zip

2 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Alright, I know it's not the bounciest ever, but at least her breasts seem a tiny bit more realistic in terms of movement for her idle pose. Made them jiggle, and also made it so the cut-off line isn't so obviously copied and pasted. Each frame has a unique breast outline now. 

blaze_0000.png.bb8826c900fe0590edc3dce233bc5a56.pngStart

blaze_0010.png.3fd317c0dfcaaa2b234195931b19f951.pngMiddle

Again, not the jiggliest, but it's better, I believe.

Blaze_Stockings - with Jiggle.zip 20.57 MB · 6 downloads

I just tried this mod but as soon as I start the game it crashes must be something with the mod

Guest GooberOfLies
27 minutes ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

I just tried this mod but as soon as I start the game it crashes must be something with the mod

Odd. I believe you have to undo all the mod changes, start the game to make sure it works, exit the game, then reload all the mods. I think it's happened to me a couple times, as well. Works fine for me now. Might make you reinstall the game, though.

Edited by GooberOfLies
On 6/10/2021 at 2:33 PM, littlewolf said:

I   only have 22 frames done (177 more to go!!), rather   imperfectly because I probably   need to iron out  some of the  line around  the right left shoulder breast  area. (I   even got left and right  mixed up  lol)

And this is not even  counting  the blaze ultra mode where I probably need to attempt to remove  the  jacket  somehow.

So while doing the blaze jacketless attempt(let's just call it attempt lol, since I'm quite bad at redrawing stuff), I noticed a brown haze over the idle frames. I"m going to remove that  and also redraw (more like retrace but I digress) the arms so I get rid of that blurry effect and have the arms look more solid. I'm not  sure  how  many frames need  the fix, but lately I've been  getting a tiny bit better at redrawing the arms and learned some "techniques" that (I discovered by accident which) allows me to more effectively manage the way I erase  the jacket or extend Blaze's hair. I just gave up on drawing the nips where the jacket covered more than half of it, ended up doing a copy paste anyway even if the nips slightly a bit off.

progress so far:

Blaze jacketless
Complete up to punch and kicking combo frame 0239 (84 frames...115 more to go!)

Blaze jacketless with pubes
Complete up to power punch frame 0219 (74 frames, need to finish all cleanshaven frames first as it is essentially just a copy with pubes strategically placed)

Blaze jacketless Ultra
1 frame done 85 more to go! (well let's just say I wanted to test the realm of possibility here...or test the waters)

Blaze jacketless Ultra with pubes
not started yet

Some extra stuff already done on the side (cos sometimes I just need a break from removing jackets all day :P )
new (jacketless) main menu blaze
new (jacketless) portrait blaze
new icon blaze
new (jacketless) hud blaze

For the extra stuff I literally google searched some nice images and artwork from various sources, and made the backgrounds transparent and overwrote the original stuff, this actually improved my GIMP using techniques.

I'll be taking a short break and by break I mean taking my time to do one or two frames a day for over the weekend. Depending on my real life work load next week, I will pick up the pace as time and work/social life allows.

Edited by littlewolf

And with this small update, I say have a great weekend guys, I'll leave you with a Jacketless WIP vid that shows the basic punch/kick combo, power punch and some other frames I worked on so far...you will see the jacket appearing for all the frames I have yet to work on. It also contains some main menu changes I fooled around with including portrait, icon character select and hud change (next to health bar at the top).

15 hours ago, littlewolf said:

And with this small update, I say have a great weekend guys, I'll leave you with a Jacketless WIP vid that shows the basic punch/kick combo, power punch and some other frames I worked on so far...you will see the jacket appearing for all the frames I have yet to work on. It also contains some main menu changes I fooled around with including portrait, icon character select and hud change (next to health bar at the top).

Great job so far. When i can get this excellent mod' link

22 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Loving it! Also share the title screen Blaze when you done  pls :3

3 hours ago, tigers said:

Loving it! Also share the title screen Blaze when you done  pls :3

I can most certainly do so, please find attached the main menu (title) for the ladies as seen in the vid, as well as portrait, icon and hud for blaze. Have an awesome weekend further.

EDIT: I forgot to add Estel so let me update and re-upload a new file... OK, file re-uploaded, enjoy.

EDIT 2: and I forgot yet another for Nora as well...oh well enjoy...

littlewolf extra stuff.zip

Edited by littlewolf
reupload extra stuff zip...again
Guest GooberOfLies

Another very small contribution here, but I edited Blaze's hud icon so that her red top is gone. No nipples shown, though, as it would appear somewhat misshapen.

hud_blaze_face.png.a4db372cbcf5de1fa52db8f419383827.png

I've recently discovered that I'm actually pretty good at editing things like this pixel-by-pixel. I don't have the tools for modern digital art, but I do have the patience and skills to actually edit the pixels themselves. I've done this for this icon, as well as my previous post in this thread.

Hello @littlewolf

it would be great if you would upload the published files as "a mod" here on this site. So it would be easier to find (and overview) by just clicking on your profil and watching under files in the download section. Also you are able to add additional informations. Like what requirement are used, installation guides, etc.

And you could, after creating an upload, just add the url to your profil.

I myself for example totally forgot how to use the SOR4 explorer thing and where to find. :P  Google helped me, so no worries here.

But this is just some nitpicking by me. Thank you very much for your great efforts. :)

Love the idea with also changing title screens and other images like HuD portrait and background portrait.

2 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello @littlewolf

it would be great if you would upload the published files as "a mod" here on this site. So it would be easier to find (and overview) by just clicking on your profil and watching under files in the download section. Also you are able to add additional informations. Like what requirement are used, installation guides, etc.

And you could, after creating an upload, just add the url to your profil.

I myself for example totally forgot how to use the SOR4 explorer thing and where to find. :P  Google helped me, so no worries here.

But this is just some nitpicking by me. Thank you very much for your great efforts. :)

Love the idea with also changing title screens and other images like HuD portrait and background portrait.

I would rather you @ this to the talented artists that have posted some amazing modifications showcasing their talents as artists in this thread so far.

Everything I'm working on is existing mods and material that have been uploaded to this thread so far and is more of a combined effort of those who came before me, special mention to the devs who worked on SOR4 explorer that made modding  possible and everyone else who contributed and also images from various Doujinshi artists which now that I mention it, I will include in the credits when publishing a mod.

It's not like I'm a professional artist publishing new stuff, I'm just some untalented dude that discovered GIMP, an eraser and paintbrush (and SOR4!)...but I see what you mean, I will  consider whether I should post a mod when I'm done, with all alternate versions of hud, icon and main menu changes, credits etc. as well as instructions on where to find the folders to make installation easier. In the  meantime though, there are some  stuff  on the side that (I  wanted as  part  of the "mod") that  everyone can have access to while I continue the work in progress.

Can you share the background please?

On 6/12/2021 at 11:45 PM, littlewolf said:

And finally, last update before I go  silent and get to work...

As much as I love clean shaven chickens, fear not my brothers of culture, I have not forgotten you as I will be working on a pubes version close behind the jacketless mod:

Blaze_of_culture.gif.e8e8b8e1b1a1f80c0af1cacd84dfa2ed.gif

23 minutes ago, LoneDriver said:

Can you share the background please?

I lost  this background a couple of weeks ago and  can't find  the original, so I'll download a free version of the title (main menu image) from a  blaze nude  mod  on undertow  and resize it for you when I  have time. Unfortunately I'm not talented enough to make fading effects  yet, so it will really just be a  straight copy and  paste.

The day in the life of someone who knows nothing but these simple feats: copy, paste, erase and paint...lol.

So it starts out with the next frame I usually need to work on:

wip_step_start.png.17ec42d4d36ca3611cae27c3b1d85c54.png

So the first step is to revisit one of the very first frames I ever did...and copy the arm across:

wip_step1.png.1ff4da33d860e7b3ddaf5c89553d69bf.png

Cool right? Might as well copy the face  too so...moving over to our existing mod I paste the arms in:

wip_step2.png.9695cab75cf5d150c822540937103efc.png

Cool, first arm is in place so now I need to get rid of the  rest of the jacket, which I start by in this case, outlining what I think is going to be the rest of Blaze's back like such:

wip_step3.png.77cdb3ffc618f7e72ff4311e04b95a71.png

Cool now just to coloring the rest of the...armpit? I'm a bit wary that I could be starting an unintentional fetish here :P anyway and also add  Blaze's  hair in that gap under her arm...since well Blaze's hair is everywhere so why not:

wip_step4.png.d55263005ab153012c1d1ffd36e84623.png

Looks perfect right? Not really, her back might be a bit thin in this place here:

wip_step5.png.aaa984338be3b94ccc57feeddc2ed0e6.png

So I grab the paint  brush and attempt to correct the mistake:

wip_step6.png.762ef9c57d633fc3716043b32061641f.png

I end up making a lot  other silly mistakes, I  actually  need  to sometimes redo whole batches of frames cos...well I  butchered Blaze's figure  terribly.

Anyway now the exciting part, where the jacket covers part of  the boob...very depressing, I know trust me, but I have  been tasked with recreating them oppai:

wip_step7.png.793a87285f9c337d350e480e245f948a.png

That little feeling of elation  when I  get  something right,.,even if by accident, note to self  this took  a lot more hours in  the  day  than I care to admit, now just  to  finish off the other  arm and erase the other half  of the jacket in the exact same manner, and  we end up with:

wip_step8_final.png.fe8430068e726d027f8eb60c97a57cd6.png

one frame down...hundreds more  to go :P

Anyway I thought  I'd share for interest sake, it's not exactly rocket science and I'm almost 100% positive  that there are more  talented individuals than myself  that can pull this off.