Butt & Body Sliders ~ PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby

7 hours ago, chris005 said:

Sorry wrong choice of words i mean can i use all 3 sliders at the same time

Peachy-Thicc, Cornfed & Beefy? Provided there are no conflicts with sliders you're already using, then yes, all three are usable together. 

Peachy-Thicc is available for the lower arms, feet, neck, (and lower legs on this forum).

Cornfed is available for the stomach/waist, feet, neck.

Beefy is available for the neck or feet.

1 hour ago, chris005 said:

can you tell me what sliders will conflikt with your sliders ??

Well, you can look through your folder for yourself and know what they all are supposed to do that you want in your game. You can add my sliders into your game. Then play the game and see for yourself if something you had before isn't working. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Aberdeen98 said:

What skin mod did you use to make the butt wrinkly?

Mango comparison.png

As in some of my images? I often use ThisIsThem custom skin overlays (applied in the skin detail tab), and I might also use (MoonchildLovesTheNight_StrudelRedone_Bottom_M_Lighter) for the stretch-mark texture on the figure on the right, which resides in my tattoo tab. Custom content like this really adds a lot.

On 1/24/2021 at 12:29 PM, WhibbyGaylord said:

Mango comparison.png

As in some of my images? I often use ThisIsThem custom skin overlays (applied in the skin detail tab), and I might also use (MoonchildLovesTheNight_StrudelRedone_Bottom_M_Lighter) for the stretch-mark texture on the figure on the right, which resides in my tattoo tab. Custom content like this really adds a lot.

Oh thank you, by any chance could you link the download page for it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot for the life of me get the peachythicc slider to work. I'm using a shoe slider and height slider to counter, which is taking up both my feet and neck sliders, and the peachythicc lower arm slider just isn't working at all. I'm not sure what could possibly be conflicting with it, as I have no other sliders that are in effect when sliding around the lower arm ?

Does anyone have any idea what mod or slider could be conflicting with the lower arm version of peachythicc? ?

13 hours ago, Slapy7 said:

I cannot for the life of me get the peachythicc slider to work. I'm using a shoe slider and height slider to counter, which is taking up both my feet and neck sliders, and the peachythicc lower arm slider just isn't working at all. I'm not sure what could possibly be conflicting with it, as I have no other sliders that are in effect when sliding around the lower arm ?

Does anyone have any idea what mod or slider could be conflicting with the lower arm version of peachythicc? ?

It's still working for me in the latest version of the game, so I'd move everything out except it just to make sure it doesn't work regardless of anything else.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 9:23 PM, angelav said:

I haven't updated my game since long before werewolves came out, Does anyone know if this still works? WhibbyGaylord hasn't been online since March....

I have current update, the peachy slider with the arm doesn't work. Im testing all my sliders right now 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:23 PM, angelav said:

I haven't updated my game since long before werewolves came out, Does anyone know if this still works? WhibbyGaylord hasn't been online since March....

I have current update, the peachy slider with the arm doesn't work. Im testing all my sliders right now 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...