Butt & Body Sliders ~ PeachyThicc, Cornfed & Beefy by Whibby

30 minutes ago, cisupark said:

okey it's not working again. i remove every butt slider and tried it again but result is the same. can you tell me what i can do step by step right now to just make sure of it

You shouldn't need to remove anything that's doesn't also make use of the lower arms, but to be thorough, I'd move EVERY slider to a turn-off folder and try again. Presumably you've put the slider in the right folder, so a conflict is the issue one way or another.

Packages files have to be in your mods folder in up to 1 subfolder to be active. This is what the working directory for me is.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods 

Many of us create subfolders to organize mods. You might create a folder for sliders in your Mods folder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders 

You can turn off or disable mods without deleting them by moving them into another subfolder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Turn Off 

9 hours ago, exxa said:

Sorry to make another request for you, I know someone already asked you to do an alternate version, I just really love your slider and wish it could work with my others. I use two mods that use arm sliders: Luumia Sims hand/finger sliders (uses lower arm) and vibrantpixels’ arm thickness slider (upper arm version). These two sliders don’t conflict with one another, but your thicc slider unfortunately conflicts with both. Both these sliders add thickness to the arms and hips, so they would look really good with this mod to make a sim look more curvy, so I would rather not uninstall them.

Would it be possible to make a version of this slider that maybe uses up and down on the back of the neck? I would really appreciate it.

Done. Alternative sliders using the back of the neck instead of the lower arm are now added.

21 hours ago, ctSTIMPY said:

WOW. I know male-butts is your specialty, but please more female-butts too. These are magnificent!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I can throw my hat in the ring for female body presets, but if you want some now, there are plenty of curvaceous ones available across the webs. As you might've seen, I used two of them in my file page for example gifs of how the mod impacts presets.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:31 AM, WhibbyGaylord said:

Done. Alternative sliders using the back of the neck instead of the lower arm are now added.

Works! Thanks so much!

6 hours ago, parzysty said:

I'd love a slider that only changes the shape of the butt to peanut/bubble gum. But it doesn't change the size.

Here is a custom slider (lower arms) that cycles between Peanut and Bubblegum for males, and Cherry and Walnut for females. Having bubblegum on as a slider basically acts as a cheek plumper and I like it.

WGpeanutBubblegumMaleCherryWalnutFemaleButtSlider.package

13 hours ago, djmanjak said:

how to use it with the neck version ? i couldnt manage it...

You pull up/down on the back of the neck.

(I'm assuming the file is in the right location.) If it's not working, there's probably a conflict with some other slider mod that uses the neck. You can prove that by turning off every slider that isn't the new one, and if the new one works, now you know for certain that it's a conflict with one of your old sliders.

This is how to easily turn off mods..

Packages files have to be in your mods folder in up to 1 subfolder to be active. This is what the working directory for me is.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods 

Many of us create subfolders to organize mods. You might create a folder for sliders in your Mods folder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders 

You can turn off or disable mods without deleting them by moving them into another subfolder.

This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > Sliders > Turn Off 

Or more simply, just use the feet or lower arms version if you can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, nastyp said:

Am I supposed to just download 1 of all the files?? I don't get it to work :(

The names of the packages tell you what they are. You can only use one peachy-thicc slider at a time, and the post tells you what the different names mean. The bottom of the post explains what "noTownies" and UsingFEET" are and stuff like that. 

14 hours ago, nastyp said:

Am I supposed to just download 1 of all the files?? I don't get it to work :(

Ok, I recognized that my downloads list was getting long and confusing at 15 items, so I looked at what I was and wasn't proud of and what I thought worked best, and consolidated it down. Peachy-Thicc is now just one version that's Peanut-Walnut for males and Cherry-Walnut for females. That takes it down to 12 items. Then I decided to remove both Peanut presets because it was always kind of janky on females and had limited application for males. that's 10 items. Then I left only the "NoTownies" version of Cherry and Walnut as presets, further reducing it down to 8 items.

These are simplified names for the items in my download list, and their current order as of 3.0.3

Cornfed slider

Peachy-Thicc slider

Cherry Preset

Walnut preset

Cornfed slider (feet alternative)

Cornfed slider (neck alternative)

Peachy-Thicc slider (feet alternative)

Peachy-Thicc slider (neck alternative)

Choose only one version of Cornfed and one version of Peachy_Thicc to have in your game at a time. They will work together, but obviously the feet alternative of Cornfed and Peachy-Thicc will conflict with each other if you use those two, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

? the hips and the thickness slider for upper bodies and the buttshapes + mine together is *chef kiss* ??

LOVE THESE! SUCH A PERFECT BLEND 

thank you for sharing 

Q: is there a way to use the thickness slider without it taking over the neck placement? it conflicts with a height slider i use , just wondering in case i missed how to use a alternate version or so

06-14-20_2-26-38 AM.png

06-14-20_5-35-28 AM.png

On 6/20/2020 at 1:16 AM, yokozii said:

Q: is there a way to use the thickness slider without it taking over the neck placement? it conflicts with a height slider i use , just wondering in case i missed how to use a alternate version or so

Thanks! If you're referring to the BEEFY slider, it's publicly available in its default neck version, and an alternate feet version. If you need a custom one that uses a different body part, let me know.

467107057_BeefySliderMaleTwirlOP.gif.24e0e17d0fa975d1f12ee7f59c8152a6.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much! Can't wait to try it out. Is that a skin you have on your male model? With cellulite? If so, can you tell me where you got it? I have searched the net over and haven't seen one, not for a male, anyway... and I'm tired of them being 'bigger' yet still having muscle definition.:)

3 hours ago, user129012 said:

Thanks so much! Can't wait to try it out. Is that a skin you have on your male model? With cellulite? If so, can you tell me where you got it? I have searched the net over and haven't seen one, not for a male, anyway... and I'm tired of them being 'bigger' yet still having muscle definition.:)

Thanks! On this page for my preset pack, (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12065-male-body-presets-mango-kiwis-lime-banana-bubblegum-bubble-butts-by-whibby-gaylord/) I write towards the bottom some other mods I like which includes skin details for cellulite, like MoonchildLovesTheNight_StrudelRedone_Bottom_M_Lighter

On 6/21/2020 at 3:12 PM, WhibbyGaylord said:

Thanks! If you're referring to the BEEFY slider, it's publicly available in its default neck version, and an alternate feet version. If you need a custom one that uses a different body part, let me know.

467107057_BeefySliderMaleTwirlOP.gif.24e0e17d0fa975d1f12ee7f59c8152a6.gif

yes! maybe a version controlled by the calves or lower arm? or lower back?

• 5 weeks later...